[Drama 2017] Chicago Typewriter 시카고 타자기

larus

1 hour ago, petalsandleaves said:

Who else really dislikes Tae Min? It's not that I'm disliking him because he's a villain, but he's a very one note villain, I'm not a fan when writers kind of say -ah screw it just make him a psycho- I like him and his dad as that push into making Se Joo a guarded, untrusty man but I think to make Tae Min a severely-insecure-wannabe-serious-writer-but-has-mommy-and-daddy-issues could've been enough for him to steal "Fate" but adding the cat throwing and hanging out at the vet's place is sooo annoying.

I hated the character the moment i found out he would be se ju's rival because i'm totally on se ju's side lol. 

I'd rather there be more screentime for the three leads in the present and the past. I think it'd be neat if it was just the 3 of them that had existed in the past, because bringing the shaman in, her daughter, and then maybe even Tae Min is a copout. 

I don't think the shaman, her daughter, and tae min were involved in the past. Let's see. 

And also, when Se Joo and Seol see their flashbacks, are they seeing exactly what the audience sees? Because by now, shouldn't all three of them know of the other two's existence? Or when they're reading Chicago Typewriter manuscript they'll put everything together? Even if they don't know the faces, isn't there some sort of a significance?

Se ju already knows jin oh and seol's existence in the past. Of course, jin oh knows. However, i believe seol has not seen hwi young. In ep 4, while she was holding the pocket watch, she saw a brief and blurry image of the three of them when they were walking out of carpe diem, but that was it. Clearly not enough for her to recognize hwi young. In the ep 5 past scene, she saw jin oh when she walked in carpe diem wounded, but she can't see jin oh in the present, so she couldn't make the connection. When she was singing, she looked affectionately at hwi young's back while he was typing and when he was about to turn around, the shaman came and we're back to the present.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

andbang jin knew she was the ghost..because she asks her if she has come for a reading.. 

Hm, i think she meant reading like fortune telling (read the future), another service that a shaman would offer. 

By the way, i meant to thank you for mentioning that jin oh is a ghost, making soul switching impossible. I wouldn't want that route, in fact.

• Like 5

I am really enjoying the 1930s arc of the drama.

Warmth and richness of the friendship between the leads is satisfying to watch.  It unexpected that the 1930s story as less screen time but I feel as if I understand the relationship better.

7 hours ago, Yongzura said:

Now, another question is playing in my mind.... Does Bang Jin know she can see a ghost?  I'm bewildered about that.  We know she can, but does she know she can.  Every time she meet YJO she does not act like she know she has the ability to see a ghost.  She acted as though she was meeting a real person, that's why she was hurt when YJO asked her about JS and told JS someone wanted to see her.

Hmmm.... and does her mother know that she really can see a ghost?  I need to watch it again... :ph34r:

As someone wrote previously I don't think Bang Jin knows the people she is seeing are ghosts. The way she dropped the information on her mom and her mom's reaction suggest this might be a new development.  Is that is true it opens the question, why now? what was the trigger?

I know that Jeon Seol had problems with "seeing" or "sensing" something relating to her killing in a past life.  I wonder why she doesn't sense Yoo Jin-O?

6 hours ago, salz said:

Lot of interesting theory above about their past death which make a lot of sense and could be close to what really happened..

And guilt might definitely play big part of why Yoo can't reborn&lock in the typewriter needing the novel to finish by the incarnation of the original writer, Seol forever feel guilty because of her killing and SJ could have different guilt since he should be the main reason of whatever occur in past and the person who make Seol&Yoo can't move on so he need to be the one who end it through the novel. 

Well the mystery thicken but that what make it interesting I prefer to know the answer much later though so can enjoy the mystery and guessing longer to keep me interested 

Spoiler

Without any evidence to support it, and in what would be the obvious arch, I think the person Jeon Seol killed in a past life who didn't deserve it is Yoo Jin-O. It would explain why he doesn't remember how he died, because that fact would be something so psychologically wounding that for sanity's sake he would repress it.  Also YJO being back might explain JS being able to return to a profession she was trained to do.

I suppose forgiveness all around is what will be needed for YJO to move on.

I am so relieved that Gal Ji-Seok hadn't hired a ghost writer against Han Se-Joo wishes.

• Like 4

I finish watching sub and there're obviously more interesting things.

First, I like the translation "She was our comrade. And lover." It's like a win-win translation which gets more confusing but also the finest one we can have for now LOL.

Second, even though Jin Oh keeps saying he loves Seol, but there's still something hidden in him. His words have double meaning. Especially this line "Will you let Baek Tae-min take everything from you? From your work, "Fate", to woman, Jeon Seol?" This character's already revealed but he's still so mysterious (and he's the reason I stick to the show)

I agree with @petalsandleaves Jinoh was like a leader to the group. He supported Hwiyoung talent. He was like a mentor to Soo Hyun too. He knew abt strength and weakness of his comrades. He was rich, talented and used all of it for activist.... Amen, please dont be another Ko Jung Won. I really curious with what causes his death.  Jin Oh even knew about the otp, or at least he knew Hwiyoung liked Soo Hyun, since he read the unfinished novel written by Hwiyoung. And he need the novel completed to know what happened in his last minutes... And I was like OMG, did he suicide after seeing or forcing his friends killed each other and died? And because this is not Goblin so he became a ghost not a grim reaper LMAO

But seriously, I dont hope for a type of drama that one character has everything and another has nothing. We have Baek Tae Min for the present, and now we need Yoo Jinoh for the past? No no no.  Died bcs of jealousy sounds a bit stupid here though... I mean it was wartime. I still believe Jin Oh was a righteous and carefree man. He was a man couldnt afford for 2 typewriters so he bought one for his friend. How can a man like that turn down for an unessential reason? Or I'll be like: Pardon me, was love that powerful? Then man, please love and save your country first.

Well I got goosebumps thinking what if the dog went home with Baek Tae Min. Jinoh may know how to deal with Baek, but the dog itself definitely cant. But I still feel sorry for Baek. He suddenly have to share his home and his dad to someone talented than him... and along with his mother's ideas... Oh, gods bless him.

Jin Oh said abt how Bangjin can see him like she is just a shaman's daughter. But I still think she's more than just a random girl. Well, she's writing about reincarnation, and  she can see ghost (enough material to be a heroine in another fantasy drama) We already have a shaman here. So she must have a role in the whole past-present story. (or at least I expect she does)

Next episode, may we have a deep and wide look for 1930? I mean may we have more characters and events involved?

PS: Not related but Seju's physician has the same name with Cha Dohyun's physician in Kill me heal me. Both are Ho Pil. I dont know if it was just a coincidence.

• Like 4

Thank you so much to all the recappers, @bebe1989 as always your analysis is FANTASTIC!!!! @Ahmad Kamil thank you for the early subs, I live for them every week!!!

ep 6 was AWESOME!!! I laughed so hard at SJ's reaction to Yoo being a ghost...especially when he started praying, "Our Father...." I love how Yoo was playing games with him!!! like when the eyes on the painting kept moving and SJ knows he's in there somewhere but couldnt find him... So entertaining!!! I hope this is the beginning of an awesome bromance between the two...

I was laughing so hard when they showed us the montage of SJ interacting with Yoo and everyone thinking he is talking to himself because they couldnt see Yoo....

I'm wondering why Yoo just followed SJ and didnt tell him that he was a ghost so he doesnt embarass himself lol he just let him do what he is doing

At this point I know that Yoo likes Seol, him being a ghost I understand he knows he cant possibly be with her but you can tell there's this admiration and longing for her, like he just longs to be around her....now we we know why the dog leapt into her arms and not SJ hehe

He was so cute when she came to SJ's house!!! He doesn't seem jealous of SJ's interaction with Seol....it seems like he doesn't understand why SJ is being hard on her... I feel like he just wants the three of them to go back to the old times...

I'm very disappointed that Tae Min's character turned completely evil....I didnt really have any feeling towards him as a character but now I'm worried for Seol especially since she has decided to work for him...

I really love the 30's scenes this week I really liked the scene when Seol was singing she looked absolutely stunning and the last scene when the three were playing around with the champagne...I guess since we've seen the happy times...we're going to see the painful moments between the three soon...

Does anyone else think that SJ in the 30's looks so young? like younger than Yoo's character? 

@bebe1989 I'm a bit confused about your theory....If SJ is the one who's having nightmares about the cliff, why do you think Seol is the one that committed suicide on the cliff? 

So far I think SJ's character in the past feels betrayed by someone...possibly Seol's character in the past and that's why he also doesnt trust people in his present life...could it be SJ's character was pushed over the cliff because he was betrayed by someone and Seol thought Yoo caused it and killed him with a gun while he was typing on the typewriter so his soul got stuck in the typewriter....

I think Yoo doesn't know what happened to him and why he died and that's partly why he wants SJ to complete the novel...I think by SJ completing the novel all 3 of them will finally heal and be able to let go of the past...

for those who are confused about Bangjin seeing ghosts...I think she is unaware of her ability to see ghosts, when girl ghost came she thought she was one of her mother's clients who came for a reading...I think Bangjin will play the a role of helping Yoo talk to Seol...

As usual I'm lovin CEO's character!!! I laughed so hard at his reactions at the conference and when he called the psychiatrist for SJ...

thank you everyone offering all the wonderful analysis of all the small details, you really make this thread fun and you make watching the drama even better!!!

• Like 7

5 hours ago, CatchMine_ID said:

ouch I missed that.. I thought she ask that because she sees the ghost as normal people. Thank you

actually you are right.. it could be that too.. because ghosts in chicago typewriter look normal

5 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:grimace:BTS include spoiler

:wub::wub::

Hide contents

Happy sunday all!

wrong forum

• Like 2

@dramaobsessed i think it was because @ohanimention sejoo probably commite suicide at cliff.

i was about to write 2 of my theory, what u written is the second one but i delete before posting. 

8 hours ago, dramaobsessed said:

So far I think SJ's character in the past feels betrayed by someone...possibly Seol's character in the past and that's why he also doesnt trust people in his present life...could it be SJ's character was pushed over the cliff because he was betrayed by someone and Seol thought Yoo caused it and killed him with a gun while he was typing on the typewriter so his soul got stuck in the typewriter....

But i feel this theory isnt fit the whole situation..(just my feeling).. because when seol shot someone at unknown room..she doesnt look like angry (if she mistaken Yoo kill sejoo, isnt she will giving us a face where she feel betrayed, some anger?).. her face looks sad and worried..

seol always having feeling she might betrayed her country in the past.while sejoo having nightmare where his savior the one who help him, also the one who let him down. And he always have feeling someone abandoned him.. i guess both are related to each other.

And I still believe sejoo was killed by her..

the watch was founded by seol dad, which im sure it was on her hand before she died. 

My random theory about Yoo, he probably shot himself and commite suicide after his 2 friend died. Because he was the one who teach soo yeon to be snipper.

Again, grim reaper theory might be happen in this drama too.. lol..as bangjin mom already said. :D On my last previous post.. Yoo still not remember his memories of his last moment and seol feeling guilty for killing someone..last, SEJOO having "nightmare" because his own savior let him down(in other word he was feel betrayed by someone). SeJoo was the only one who feel betrayed, his trauma made him cant trust anyone. 

In 1930, we can see Hwiyoung only love to write :D only soo yeon and Yoo doing something dangerous where both of them looks like spy..

@supergal99 hahah.. its okay.. that was fact.. but dont worry, yoo ah in not cutting his hairstyle for upcoming episode :D which mean he will become more fabolous and gorgeous handsome lol.. 

NEW STILLS 

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2304.jpg

more photo under spoiler: 

Spoiler

IMG_2298.jpg
IMG_2299.jpg
IMG_2301bbbac.jpg
IMG_2302.jpg
IMG_2305.jpg

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

@dramaobsessed i think it was because @ohanimention sejoo probably commite suicide at cliff.

i was about to write 2 of my theory, what u written is the second one but i delete before posting. 

But i feel this theory isnt fit the whole situation..(just my feeling).. because when seol shot someone at unknown room..she doesnt look like angry (if she mistaken Yoo kill sejoo, isnt she will giving us a face where she feel betrayed, some anger?).. her face looks sad and worried..

seol always having feeling she might betrayed her country..while sejoo having nightmare where his savior the one who help him, also the one who let him down. And he always have feeling someone abandoned him.. 

I still believe sejoo was killed by her..

the watch was founded by seol dad, which im sure it was on her hand before she died. 

My random theory about Yoo, he probably shot himself and commite suicide after his 2 friend died. Because he was the one who teach soo yeon.

Again, grim reaper theory might be happen in this drama too.. lol..as bangjin mom already said. :D On my last previous post.. 

gotcha!!!! you're right she looked unsure, sad, scared when she pulled the trigger rather than betrayed or angry....I'm sure the writer has a surprise twist for us when it's revealed what really happened back then...I cant wait!!! but I'm enjoying the ride...

I know some people are complaining that the scenes from the past are slow at progressing, but I think that's because the whole key of the mystery is hidden back there...I also think the writer is trying to give us the scenes in parallel to the release of the online novel in 2017....so the reluctance of SJ to writer the novel means we dont get to see more of the story yet...

I'm also curious about the mystery character and when will that character be revealed...will there be another ghost showing up?

perhaps that's why Bangjin can see ghosts?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, CatchMine_ID said:

Poor Seol misunderstanding here, oh God I wish that wouldn't be dragged too long and Tae-min did not interfere deep to their relationship (Seol-Sejoo) in future. But looking at preview, it will be granted hopefully.

* Love the sarcasm between activist past then, when HY said "only rich people can buy it (the typewriter) as a decoration for their home." I craaaave for these three:wub: with ost part 1 and 3, the goosebumps for that champagne scene is real... Oh my bad, I said HY name false till this ep. It's Seo Hwi-young not Oh Hwi-young T_T haha.

Ugh I hope we won't see too much of her&Taemin only I prefer to see her spend more time with SJ&ghost Yoo just the trio lol

Taemin is getting too creepy and such two-face it more annoying Seol trust him too much.. Now only SJ&Yoo know his true face and for sure Seol gonna be in danger soon especially if she found out his true nature when being alone with him.. Well at least she know Martial art&gun but creepy dude can't be underestimate lol

It funny HY end up reincarnate into the rich guy he made fun of that buy the typewriter for decoration at home only lol well in this case the typewriter is free since it haunted lol

While SJ making fun of Taemin idol hairstyle but he in the past have exactly very charming idol hairstyle that his current self hate lmao

Like someone said yeah YJO is the one who lead the 3 and the one who show he care more about the two than them about him owh damn why am I getting Jealousy Incarnate bad Deja Vu moment lol..

Just hope he still get the happier role here compare to JI disaster lol even not getting the girl but hope his character remain as awesome as now..well of course I know he have tragic end in the past and stuck as a ghost but hey he is still awesome cute happy go lucky Casper ghost so hope he get good ending where his soul get to reborn and get his answer before that without any resentment left..

And he will remain good friend with Seol&SJ before he say bye bye to them lol or maybe he gonna end up reborn as their son so he forever in their life lmao 

Like some said he could be the one get kill in front of the typewriter that why his soul stuck there and either HY/SY or both died at that cliff with that old watch with them so that watch&typewriter is what still link the trio to the past

I'm glad to see the rating increase this time this drama deserve more love

I love that president&secretary of SJ TBH. 

they kinda more the big brother/sister or mom/dad figure that SJ need since both obviously care for him more than just business relationships just that he just need to let them in his life as friend not just coworker and learn to trust nice people around him..

well it good start having Yoo&Seol around him so now he not the lonely guy but well maybe crazy guy who talk alone with good for nothing ghost he call+ love-hate relation with his fan/anti fans/former fan now hahaha

Like some said I hope Seol get over the fan mentality and turn into real friend and then naturally as lover with SJ since I prefer she not think of him only as the writer she idolize but not a man which he obviously disappointed lol

and once he not what she expected as fan then she stop liking him which sad because Now she only like him as the writer only.

It better if she learn to like him for who he is and heal each other in process..i like their interactions in Subway 10yrs ago much genuine and happy time lol

Edited by salz
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, salz said:

Ugh I hope we won't see too much of her&Taemin only I prefer to see her spend more time with SJ&ghost Yoo just the trio lol

Taemin is getting too creepy and such two-face it more annoying Seol trust him too much.. 

Totally agree! I also hope she quickly gets over her hatred toward se ju. She's supposed to be a cool, bada$$ girl so she should be able to figure things out - fast. 

1 hour ago, salz said:

Like some said he could be the one get kill in front of the typewriter that why his soul stuck there and either HY/SY or both died at that cliff with that old watch with them so that watch&typewriter is what still link the trio to the past

For a while i was a little lost as to where the cliff thing came from. This cleared it up for me lol. Thank you. 

Here's what i think, hwi young probably died at that cliff and for some reason, su yeon was made to believe that it was jin oh's fault. Maybe she thought he sold him out to the japanese or he left him while they were on a run and escaped by himself (thus, se ju's fear of betrayal and abandonment). It lead to her shooting jin oh (they're also close, hence, the pained expression on her face), so now seol feels guilty for what happened in her past life (jin oh did not betray/ abandon hwi young) while jin oh's soul was trapped in the typewriter probably because of his desire for the novel to be completed and because he wants to clear things up with se ju and seol.

However, i feel that su yeon shot hwi young. In this other theory, jin oh really betrayed hwi young and su yeon because of love. In ep 6, hwi young said something like jin oh would choose a girl over his friend, and jin oh said that's love (something to that effect). Su yeon was probably too devastated, took the pocket watch and jumped off the cliff. The result: se ju fears betrayal/ abandonment, seol is guilty for shooting someone she shouldn't, and jin oh is still a ghost because he is yet to atone for his sin. 

Ugh, this drama is making my imagination work overtime lol. 

Edited by soryuu13
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

is it just me or does YAI actually have some pronounced butts? or is it hip pad like pyo nari i n jealousy incarnate (although in her case i cudn't tell what difference those pads made)

hehe it's not only you, I've been checkin out that richard simmons too LMAO...and I'm not even into richard simmons on men like that...

26 minutes ago, soryuu13 said:

Totally agree! I also hope she quickly gets over her hatred toward se ju. She's supposed to be a cool, bada$$ girl so she should be able to figure things out - fast. 

For a while i was a little lost as to where the cliff thing came from. This cleared it up for me lol. Thank you. 

Here's what i think, hwi young probably died at that cliff and for some reason, su yeon was made to believe that it was jin oh's fault. Maybe she thought he sold him out to the japanese or he left him while they were on a run and escaped by himself (thus, se ju's fear of betrayal and abandonment). It lead to her shooting jin oh (they're also close, hence, the pained expression on her face), so now seol feels guilty for what happened in her past life (jin oh did not betray/ abandon hwi young) while jin oh's soul was trapped in the typewriter probably because of his desire for the novel to be completed and because he wants to clear things up with se ju and seol.

However, i feel that su yeon shot hwi young. There are no other details for this other theory of mine. I just feel that it's that way lol. 

My theory is the same as yours...but @bebe1989 pointed out that when Su Yeon was shooting Jin Oh she didnt look angry(an emotion she would have if she thought he betrayed them...) but rather sad and worried...but I like your explanation that it could be because they were close, that's why she had that expression on her face...

• Like 4

7 hours ago, valNK said:

He was rich, talented and used all of it for activist.... Amen, please dont be another Ko Jung Won. 

1 hour ago, salz said:

Like someone said yeah YJO is the one who lead the 3 and the one who show he care more about the two than them about him owh damn why am I getting Jealousy Incarnate bad Deja Vu moment lol..

Pray circle for this not to be happen. :fearful:

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, dramaobsessed said:

hehe it's not only you, I've been checkin out that richard simmons too LMAO...and I'm not even into richard simmons on men like that...

you on't need to check it out..

it is so in your face that you can't ignore it..

to be honest, people are craving but.. this series is where i find YAI least attractive.. and the man is damn sexy otherwise

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, s00ki said:

Just marathoned 6 episodes of this awesome drama.  Does anyone know what did SJ Father see under the table? 

He saw the original manuscript/ draft of 'fate' a story that was published under tae min's name but was actually written by se ju. That damn thief. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, triplem said:

@bebe1989 

Spoiler

Thanks loads for your recaps there. I hv no chance to watch the subbed eps yet. But I want to see if I'm understanding correctly:

1. Yoo is the only one who could not reincarnate & that's why his soul is still stuck in the typewriter since it is the one thing that ties him with HSJ & possibly Seol. So now we have to find out why he did not. Is it possible he did something bad? Or omo, is it like in Goblin where his resentment to God & unfinished business prevented him fr reincarnating ? Lol! I'm overthinking this.

2. The present ghost Yoo is actually typing out the story that our HSJ wrote in the past and it was unfinished then. And it was an account of their lives then. So Yoo keeps bugging him to finish it now. But I wonder why ? Like how does affect Yoo's soul? 

3. Seol - we know that in the past she was involve as an activist. I assumed she also worked for Our writer. Were all 3 of them activists as well.

4. So HSj & her were lovers then right ? Seems like the drama hints at it & that for Yoo it was one way love ? Am I getting this right? 

5. BTM - so since we know that he's the baddie, we know Seol won't end up with him, not that I was worried before but he & his crazy mum will continue to give our chakanim more headache. 

6. I still find it weird about Bang being able to see ghosts. It's not as insignificant as I thought it to be. 

No.1:

I think past and present time in Kdrama always related one to another, which make me think goblin, arang and magistrate,  and legend of the blue seA, plus kill me heal me from the same writer have similar story line, all about the one who forget their own past or memories from sad fate.. so you are not alone lol.

i dont think he did something really bad, but the way he lose his own memories, it already said by bangjin mom in episode 5 where he talk to seol. If u watch her words carefully it might related with Yoo too, not only seol who have bad memories because she killed someone in the past.

2. Yes, he said to SeJoo, he only copies "hwiyoung" novel in 1930. And he told sejoo, he cant finish by himself because he doesnt have memories how he died and his last moment. I think when he try to make Seol meet sejoo from the first episode, indicated Yoo himself is pretty sure both of them might not lose their memories, so both seol and sejoo might helping him to find the truth. And Yoo himself, aware about upcoming event to Sejoo life, with helping sejoo to solve sejoo problem in the present time..

3. Yes all of them activist, but hwiyoung was on the blacklist note from government or Japan.which make him out from the team.. but seems like he also helping them with his writing.. as we can see sooyeon so happy when she read Hwiyoung story. Like he is back to the team?

4. Yes. Yoo having one side love. Even in the present time, he doesnt looks jealous when seol visit sejoo at his home.

5. Dont worry, seol is snipper, he can shoot both of them in one second, BBANG BBANG ! Lol

6. IDK, but she was born from shaman family, i think in korean drama, if she/he was born as daughther/son shaman, the ability descend to her daughter..

7. Im sorry, i just read u've mention me.:D 

@dramaobsessed 

random fact about some ppl complaint past and present time story, as they said it make rating down, or unpatient. but hey.. this is mystery romance.. if everything reveal on first episode, then the drama already ended at one episode lol. Rating now increase, its not even happen at TMY drama (my another favorite drama lol) :)  Which make me think, ppl started to love CT ❤

@stargazer187 it was different person the ghost writer that CEO mention was on holiday. Yes, it was to mislead us in very beginning episode. 

About our lovely chakanim.. ugh that smile made my day ❤

i still dont find HQ GIFS on that scene. Only photo -.- he look so hot with that shirt ugh !

IMG_2306.jpg

Credit as tagged

SOOMPI ARTICLE

Plot Of "Chicago Typewriter" Thickens As Secrets Are Revealed In Latest Episode

uing

The sixth episode of tvN’s “Chicago Typewriter” aired on April 22, and things are getting more exciting!

Spoiler

Han Se Joo (Yoo Ah In) now knows that Yoo Jin Oh (Go Kyung Pyo) is not an ordinary human.

Yoo Jin Oh introduced himself, saying, “I am your ghost writer, except, I’m actually a ghost,” causing Han Se Joo to faint.

When Han Se Joo came to his senses, he screamed and tried to run away from Yoo Jin Oh, who kept appearing everywhere he went. Smiling, Yoo Jin Oh said, “I don’t know why you were suddenly able to see me. I’m positive that you couldn’t see me in the beginning. I thought it was a coincidence, but you’re the only one that can see me.”

Are you following this mysterious drama? If you aren’t already, start watching it on Viki!

Source (1)

BANGJI IG UPDATE ( with the ketchup ghost lol)
NEW STILLS (BTW, Yoo real name was SHIN YUL. check wikipedia :))

IMG_2347fe6df.jpg
Spoiler

IMG_23487434f.jpg

• Like 6

8 hours ago, soryuu13 said:

However, i feel that su yeon shot hwi young. In this other theory, jin oh really betrayed hwi young and su yeon because of love. In ep 6, hwi young said something like jin oh would choose a girl over his friend, and jin oh said that's love (something to that effect). Su yeon was probably too devastated, took the pocket watch and jumped off the cliff. The result: se ju fears betrayal/ abandonment, seol is guilty for shooting someone she shouldn't, and jin oh is still a ghost because he is yet to atone for his sin. 

Ugh, this drama is making my imagination work overtime lol. 

i know anything is possible..

but given YJH;s character, perssonality and how he behaves with SJ.. i would say YJH betraying SJ is impossible.. either in love or in ideology

he ain't the jealous kind.. and you can see it.. he is more of a free bird.. and he sees through SJ in 1930 s too that eh liked seol. and he sees it now.

although a love triangle.. our third guy is not the villain..

there has to be 4gth person in 1930 too who created confusion amongs tthe 3 of them

• Like 3