[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

While waiting for next ep :D. I've questions regarding Goblin's plan in the rooffop. Do you think Goblin knew PJW's intention to possess ET? If he didn't know, what was his original plan luring PJW to the rooftop?

And If GR didn't come what was his plan after possessed ET pulled the sword? 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

While waiting for next ep :D. I've questions regarding Goblin's plan in the rooffop. Do you think Goblin knew PJW's plan to possess ET? If he didn't know, what was his original plan luring PJW to the rooftop?

And If GR didn't come what was his plan if possessed ET really pulled the sword? 

I think goblin want possessed ET pulled out the sword actually because real ET will never pulled put the sword although she will died.And she be ready died actually..:bawling:

• Like 6

@shynaz @12blbl I don't know what he is thinking but I'm looking forward to everyone's analysis to this interesting question. If it's really true that he is waiting for possessed ET to pull out the sword, that's very sad! But I know that he already planned to kill PJW with the sword that is stuck in his chest. So it's either PJW pull it or ET pull it.

• Like 5

I don't know if anyone has answered this question already i.e., if it was asked. I finished watching ep 13 right now and the one thing I couldn't understand was how exactly was Kim Shin looking after Wang Yeo by not looking after him ? And he says that he climbed the stairs to ask the King to kill the evil enunch. Why did he think that King will concede to that ? I mean , he knew that Yeo trusted Park above all , so why ? 

I really didn't get anything. All I understood was that even Shin loved Yeo and somehow was looking after him. What I do not understand is how ? I understand Yeo's elder brother way , he was saving Yeo from his own greed but Shin ? 

I get that Shin is angry because Yeo killed himself after all that he did to ensure his well being. I understand that he is angry with Yeo for being foolish and killing his family. But his way of loving is what I don't understand. Someone ....please help this little Damsel in Distress.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, 122am said:

@shynaz @12blbl I don't know what he is thinking but I'm looking forward to everyone's analysis to this interesting question. If it's really true that he is waiting for possessed ET to pull out the sword, that's very sad! But I know that he already planned to kill PJW with the sword that is stuck in his chest. So it's either PJW pull it or ET pull it.

I don't think so. From what I see, he knows two things. One : He needs the sword out to kill PJW . Two : He needs to kill PJW immediately once the sword is pulled before being reduced to ashes. 

So to achieve both, he needs EunTak to be on standby while he lure PJW out. I think he knows PJW will go after Euntak (hence his phone call to ET to summon him) but I think he did not think of PJW possessing ET's body. 

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, 122am said:

He was definitely waiting for possessed ET to do it. U can see how he doesn't even turn away when possessed ET makes "its" way to the sword and puts "its" hands on the hilt. 

But im not sure what his plan after the sword's

removal was, unless he could force PJW out? 

Also, im wondering why he needed ET to summon him back when he knew she would be right on the roof he had brought her too and said wait right here? 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, CatWhiskers said:

I don't think so. From what I see, he knows two things. One : He needs the sword out to kill PJW . Two : He needs to kill PJW immediately once the sword is pulled before being reduced to ashes. 

So to achieve both, he needs EunTak to be on standby while he lure PJW out. I think he knows PJW will go after Euntak (hence his phone call to ET to summon him) but I think he did not think of PJW possessing ET's body. 

@122am and@12blbl  

Goblin already know the evil purple can possessed the human from the first met.This is reason he just make possesed ET to pulled out sword because he want to use sword to kill evil purple.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, arhana said:

I don't know if anyone has answered this question already i.e., if it was asked. I finished watching ep 13 right now and the one thing I couldn't understand was how exactly was Kim Shin looking after Wang Yeo by not looking after him ? And he says that he climbed the stairs to ask the King to kill the evil enunch. Why did he think that King will concede to that ? I mean , he knew that Yeo trusted Park above all , so why ? 

I really didn't get anything. All I understood was that even Shin loved Yeo and somehow was looking after him. What I do not understand is how ? I understand Yeo's elder brother way , he was saving Yeo from his own greed but Shin ? 

I get that Shin is angry because Yeo killed himself after all that he did to ensure his well being. I understand that he is angry with Yeo for being foolish and killing his family. But his way of loving is what I don't understand. Someone ....please help this little Damsel in Distress.

Omo omo

1. because the king can't free himself from that eunuch (he is 17 at that time) and needs another person (but he can't rely on someone within the palace as the Eunuch is having them all in his hands) ... the only persons not doing PJHs bis and call are the Kim-siblings, but the queen can't do anything, like the king

2. He did not save Yeo from his greed, but from the constant poisoning ... if he had paid more attention to the prince, the Eunuch could have feard interfering and kill Yeo, too

• Like 8

just wondering if I might get this kind of development for the ending..

Spoiler

When I was rewatching the scene where Sunny talk to ET "Are you a human being that isn't really a human but like a human?" when she talked about the previous scene when ET protected her from PJH's evil ghost because what she could hear and see was ET talk alone and suddenly there's green light, this strike me like, I don't know, maybe foreshadowing of what could KS (and GR, hopefully) become? That they would comeback as a mortal being, with same appearance when he died, but not exactly like human because they just continue their human's live from the day they died? I'm thinking sort of like Arang in Arang and the Magistrate, she was already died, she became amnesiac-ghost, and God give her a chance to revealed how she died and make her become a human again (the same age and appearance with the one while she was alive) with her wondering ghost's memories intact.  

So.. maybe, just maybe..if that is the route..then KS will comeback 10 years after his sword's pulled by ET.. ET's memories wasn't wipe out, in fact she's the reason why he comeback to life, they will meet again at that restaurant in quebec, he is the CEO, and if he's not really human being (in case he still has dokkaebi's power) in the end because his purpose of life is to be with her, so they will live happily ever after together until they died like any other human span life, no one left anyone alone when the time comes.

Same with the grim reaper, he was suspended as GR, but maybe God will give him 2nd chance to live (?) and hopefully he will get his reward to be with sunny (I mean, isn't it enough with 600 years of torture to remember his past life, and 300 years of working as GR, as his punishment).. I sincerely hoping for Happy Ending for both WY and Sunny in this very life.

well.. this is just what I want to see in the end of episode, no lost memories.. no reincarnation.. no next life...just them, two happy-go-lucky couples in this very life, together. 

Well.. I know that's too good to be real, but it's not impossible since writer-nim could develop her plot anything she wanted, because she created Dokkaebi's meta-world, so she isn't really entitled with our reality.But.. any kind of development... I will put my trust on the writer-nim for now, I hope she will bring us a satisfied ending, or better, beyond satisfied ending---the one plot we haven't thought and would surprise and bring happiness to all of us, the happy-ending drama sucker.. hahaha.

• Like 5

Ok. I think I just cannot watch Ep 13 again (without crumbling into a sobbing mess) until I see Ep 14 (when - WHEN (I believe) - Kim Shin/Dokkaebi is back) . 

Sigh.... Just watched a fan made MV with Who are you and the scenes from Ep 13...

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, blumilk said:

He was definitely waiting for possessed ET to do it. U can see how he doesn't even turn away when possessed ET makes "its" way to the sword and puts "its" hands on the hilt. 

But im not sure what his plan after the sword's

removal was, unless he could force PJW out? 

Also, im wondering why he needed ET to summon him back when he knew she would be right on the roof he had brought her too and said wait right here? 

I think you need to read back because I think have one here mention why he needed ET to summon him.

• Like 4