[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Someone here posted pictures of goblin's landscape in the movie(buckwheat field, seoul city at night, yongpyong, quebec city from the hill etc). But I'm just too lazy to find it, lot of pages to click. Could someone, or maybe the poster, give me the page number or even link to the post? I wanna save those pictures to my laptop.

• Like 1

@ucylucy I want the candle and matches! I have a candle collection! Love it! I'm going to go see if I can find one that will ship to the US. Lol.:lol:

@LyraYoo the hug between our Goblin and his bride is just too great. I don't know about you all, but the hug is good enough for me. Somehow when watching them on the screen and they hug, it's like you can really get into the mood with them, too. Hehehehe. They play their characters too well. :love:

Thank you @seasonsoftheheart32 for the update and post on the article. I hope they are filming something good. I'm still hoping and wishing for a happy ending. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, cesar33 said:

I like to see their interaction in the behind the scenes. I think they are quite close and comfortable with each other :blush:

@cesar33 @Purplerune27 Jaebal... oh stop!!!! am in high ecstasies now! wanted so so so much they liked each other bts.  :blush: am so near shipping them 2 in real. i actually believed in age-gap.. because in real life around me, i do see real couple married for years and still attached happily with either the hubby older by 10 or more. (senior pastor was more than 10 yrs than the pastor-wifey). ... even some missionaries were having all kind of age-gap... we even have many cases where the wifey themselves are 10 yrs or 8 yrs older.... so age-gap is nothing.
if, say if, GY wants to consider KGE, and KGE somewhat somewhat find bf not suitable anymore... jaebal, Miss Kim, do consider GY our 'Ever-green' Green-Goblin! ahaha. among all the actors i liked, oh goosh, GY is the oldest!

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, romanov said:

Someone here posted pictures of goblin's landscape in the movie(buckwheat field, seoul city at night, yongpyong, quebec city from the hill etc). But I'm just too lazy to find it, lot of pages to click. Could someone, or maybe the poster, give me the page number or even link to the post? I wanna save those pictures to my laptop.

PN

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yukipinkk said:

This gets better as you watch more but it's not as good as the first humour video because I kept putting off adding effects since I was really busy. In the end I decided to just upload it but I promise to work on better ones soon:)

Also I found this song (Hey Mickey) kind of funny as it somewhat fits Gong Yoo & Kim Shin here. 

@shynaz You asked me to tag you if I made another humour video:) sorry this isn't as good but I will work on better ones soon^^

Wow thank you so much...Love your video so much..U make this video perfect...I want to share in my fb...

So this week only episode 13..its ok..better for production,cast and editing...:wub:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, walhnnie said:

On the same thoughts, @makeuptemple I have another thought - why the nasty classmate of JET can't take photo of KS but YDH can do so with the Canon camera. (Not sure was this brought up.)

It is just the director/writer ways of emphasizing it or it is another boo-boo???

PS. I'm a fan so don't bash me.... just for friendly discussion.

I do not know if it is a product place placement it would end after Deok Hwa played with it and after taking few photos at home..  I'm sure canon is also one of the sponsor of the drama ..  

• Like 1

I have a question!

TVN is known for rewarding a well performing drama with cast and crew vacations. Will our cast and crew get one? Maybe preferably to a place where there are sunny beaches and it's quite difficult to be paparazzied... (I volunteer my country!)

• Like 11

1 hour ago, romanov said:

@romanov i duno where is that page also. but this week, one of the major Pop-magazine in my country has this report.

15871758_10154002681696822_2802957597265

早安星期一!近来大夯的韩剧《不死神灵》,美丽的场景到底在哪?看了马上一扫我的蓝色星期一呐!
(allow me translate for you, the google translate is lame. i try to do as literally as possible, but make senses of cause.)
Great Monday Morning!  Recent's hugely popular Kdrama {Goblin}, their beautiful scenes are actually found where? Upon viewing, immediately sweep away my 'Monday's Blues'!

1002travel-goblin-hakwon-farm1.jpg
1002travel-goblin-jumunjin.jpg

this is a MUST: 81-32 Gyohyang-ri, Jumunjin-eup, Gangneungsi,Gangwondo

(see spoiler for a list of other filming sites.)

Spoiler

1002travel-goblin-hakwon-farm2.jpg

119-2 Seondong-ri, Gongeum-myeon,Gochang, Jeollabuk-do. 

1002-travel-goblin-unhyun-palace.jpg

460 Samil-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul (德成女子大学正门口进入) (Uni's Main-Entrance, Door way.)

1002travel-goblin-samcheongdong-doldamgi

Taepyungro1 ga, Jongnogu,Seoul (地铁3号线安国站1号出口) (Train station Line #3, Jongnogu Exit #1)

1002travel-goblin-jungang-highschool.jpg

1 Gye-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul

1002-travel-goblin-bbq-olivechicken.jpg

Ilwon 1 dong, Gangnam-gu,Seoul (大厅站4号出口往前走10分钟) (Main-Hall #4, after Exit walk straight forward 10mins)
this is for all the Queens, the WangSun-shippers.

1002travel-goblin-mocca-dabang.jpg

333-93 Seongsu-dong 2 ga, Seongdong Gu, Seoul. (圣水站4号出口)

1002travel-goblin-hanmi-bookstore.jpg

14-4 Geumgok-dong, Dong-gu, Incheon.

and, my personal favourite: the place his feeling goes raw, and confessed, "Me Too"!
1002travel-woljeongsa.jpg

Woljeong-sa, Odaesan, Jinbu-myeon, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwondo.
(if only i can make this 'pilgrimage'.....

cr.http://iweekly.toggle.sg/zh/i-weekly/i-lifestyle/drama-goblin-filming-sites-7094486#slideshow-10

cr. bit.ly/GoblinTravel / iweeklymag

i loved the snow scene, above all. the "me-too" back hug place.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, neorago13 said:

Hey just saw your post because I was looking for others who pre ordered the dolls. I preordered mine on Dec 25th, when did you pre-order yours?? I haven't received any notice if my orders are shipped or not, have you? I kept emailing them but I haven't received any reply. Thank you!!! :)

I preordered mine on the 27th and it's not yet shipped. Hmm. I wonder if they have an overwhelming backlog. Haha....

Imagine the demand nationally and they forget to factor in demand from the rest of the world. 

ZKziOs.gif

"You know what I mean?" 

• Like 14

8 hours ago, xxyy said:

immortals...

guess what i stumble upon.. this couple !!!! hilarious....they remake some (most) of the amazing scene from the drama

they make me want to go visit korean and go to all these goblin site.....

i wonder when they shoot the ski resort scene...since its no more snow now its still january...has it all melted

my favorite.. :heart:

Ok so Canada Cemetery Scenes were shot in October, Historical Scenes were shot in September I am guessing Nov-December..  

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images.
  • Like 5

quartier-petit-champlain.jpg

Petit-Champlain District

petit-champlain-1.jpg

Ch%C3%A2teau_Frontenac_02.jpg

Chateau Frontenac Hotel

Spoiler

Newlookforthelobby,knownasLeGrandHall.Re

Spoiler

le_chateau_frontenac2.jpg

PARC DU BASTION-DE-LA-REINE 

Spoiler

parkChateauB.jpg

Spoiler

1073055.jpg

Spoiler

12441815434_9dd4044809_b.jpg

Spoiler

98339017.jpg

Spoiler

quebec-sunset.png

Spoiler

t-t5_la_citadelle_de_quebec_6039_mobi.jp

tombstones are inside here I am guessing 

looked around for tombstones but could not find any unless those have a specific name. 

Spoiler

lee-dong-wook-6.jpg

he looks so hot with tuxedo's 

Spoiler

64ea1857-0d19-4c1b-b9e5-a0c65fd8d78e.png

Spoiler

35b5d662-8d81-4655-ac5e-c9e16c0fe5b1.png

Spoiler

20150818060923_1_1439878163.jpg

Edited by Tinkiebell
If you have more than 2-3 images, depending on the size, please put the rest under the spoiler tags, to keep the thread easy to navigate. Thanks.
  • Like 23