[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

31 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

LOL at KS describing a smart phone.  Give it to the guy who sees the future.  So it is true: if GR is so excited about it, he should have bought it 300 YEARS AGO. He started the idea waaaay before technology was invented.

he even the one who really said 'to be or not to be' and befriended Hamlet LMAO I die!!!'

• Like 13

2 hours ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

I'm wondering, how was GB able to preserve all those silks and shoes?? LMAO

haha. I was wondering the same. So he can freeze time ...maybe he is also able to prevent decay...lol!

About Deokhwa... I don't if this was already posted and if in anyway that it is... I am sorry. Hehe

But do you guys remember when ET was about to live with KS & GR...? The two hotties do not know how to use the passcode.. And then KS asked DH to give to ET the password which is 1004..... 

I have read something in the net about this number...

Number 1004 is made up of the energies of number 1, the influences of number 0 appearing twice, and the vibrations of number 4. Number 1 is the number of inspiration and intuition,creating your own reality, uniqueness and individuality, self-leadership and assertiveness, new beginnings, taking action, progress, striving forward, motivation and progress, positivity and achieving success. Number 0 represents potential and/or choice, a spiritual journey, developing your spiritual aspects, listening to your intuition and higher-self, eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 also relates to the God force/Universal Energies/Source, and magnifies the influences of the numbers it appears with. Number 4 encourages working steadily towards goals and aspirations, truth and integrity, practicality, system and order, self-initiation, structure, stability and endurance, conscientiousness, building solid foundations, and enthusiasm coupled with determination. Number 4 also relates to the energies of the Archangels, and what motivates and drives us in our lives.

Angel Number 1004 encourages you to create a strong base and foundation for yourself so that you have the energy and clarity to make choices and take action that serves your highest good and that resonates with you. Stay positive, optimistic and practical to ensure that you manifest what you want, rather than what you don’t. Building strong foundations from well-laid plans ensures future stability, progress, and success. Put your efforts and focus towards your long-term goals and aspirations and work on your purpose with passion and drive.  

Angel Number 1004 brings a message to courageously step forward in the direction of your true life purpose, and trust that the things you require will manifest when needed in your life. Your thoughts, feelings, emotions, actions and overall outlook are being positively boosted by your 
angels so that you can continue to manifest all that you want and need in your life.

Angel Number 1004 tells you that what you put your efforts towards will reap rewards in the future. If you act with caution and wisdom you will be successful in business, money matters and life in general. Begin worthwhile projects that will bring long-term benefits and future success.

The message of the Angel Number 1004 can also be ‘careful what you wish for ....’

So if anyway possible... is DH actually an angel?! 
  • Like 18

Gosh ... I need the raws ... I had to work during the livestream and am now off @naritul and @jellybellymonster try to help me patiently, but their effort is lost at my stupidity ... I think I sit in a corner and cry

I bet that evilGhostEunuch will tell uriGR that he was the king, that KS is at fault that he lost his Queen his true love and eventually all power and his live ... something like that ... not seen him yet propperly, but already hate the sight of him

• Like 13

Spoiler

image.png&key=9a6fa111f23a5c34a2c449cf46

Guys Im not so happy about this story. Why there must be evil eunuch ghost wants to get revenge? Why? The whole drama's story ruined because of this story :(

It's more tolerable if the evil eunuch reincarnated or being a GR... This ghost revenge story.. Hufft i dont like it

• Like 6

Oh gosh I zoomed past the eunuch's video and screencaps. The description was enough to freak me out after midnight.  I still don't know what happened tonight. It's mainly about the eunuch. I might wait for daylight to read the rest.

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, Purplerune27 said:

Guys Im not so happy about this story. Why there must be evil eunuch ghost wants to get revenge? Why? The whole drama's story ruined because of this story :(

It's more tolerable if the evil eunuch reincarnated or being a GR... This ghost revenge story.. Hufft i dont like it

I understand why eunch will come as villain.He will be one to explain who is real identity grim reaper...The most scary we know kim shin who killed him years ago.So we scared what eunch will do next....Now its time Grim reaper together goblin to kill this xxxx...sorry I just want to curse  Eunuch...

Edited by rainmoon
removed quoted image, do not quote images
  • Like 14

Guest ireumimolla

Everyone's talking about the evil ghost at the end and I'm here still giggling about the fact that they used Gong Yoo for this scene LOL.

AYT23pu.gif

7 minutes ago, rrmski said:

This is the second scene today that scared me but it was also cool, especially the way he's standing there with sword.

I think he's actually not angry as much as he's worried. He's afraid something will happen to her, he's afraid to lose her.

how cool kim shin with the sword..its so sexy when look Kim shin have this sword..Tq writer...give sword scene again...

• Like 14

3 hours ago, deara said:

I saw it too, some korean fangirl post it, at first i thought was a fans waves at him but then someine mention it was GE. And fancam when they were talk in a car before camera on, she was laughing and one of crew (was sits next to the car look at them and looks back to the camera smiling) but i never saw the post again after that.

Phew!! Im so glad you've seen it too, @deara!! Me too at first thought the wave was for fans. But it's definitely for GY oppa...hehee.  @12blbl and @melonpark, you can find it if you search for Goblin in Hangul on IG. It may take awhile to find it cos I saw the vids during the week and ppl like to use Goblin tag for nonsense stuffs. 

New episode: My streaming lag so bad and it paused at Eunuch's face the longest!! Ige mwoya?!! :bawling::confounded: I almost threw my ipad...lol. When ET went to KS's room, I seriously thought we'll see bed scenes....huhuhu. Overall, another great episode. I was upset ET went to see that nugu by herself! So, so glad KS came to rescue her. Phew!! One brave gal indeed to boldly help the ghost. 

• Like 13