[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

4 minutes ago, hairuchii said:

Hahaha! @NRGchick Opps, what have I done indeed? XD

.... I bought all four, except the small brown one, Poipot. :sweatingbullets: I really have given in to my obsession of this show. :blink:

I must have been drunk or perhaps my Dokkaebi groom will pay for it for me....hahahaha. Omo....you bought the four? I would buy Eun Tak's doll if it was available. LOL. 

ZKziOs.gif

And do you think this scene was an adlib?

rrMGcv.gif

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, CatchMine_ID said:

I heard that radio show one, GY and YEH during Coffee Prince fever back then and his voice is really shooting, really. Idk I say this because he is my bias or what but, yea you can imagine that. He is a really great singer so... *swoon*

Eh, really he was been courting for five years? Thats crazy!

I am not sure if the complete clip exists... but this is how his voice sounds like on radio. 

Gong Yoo used to host a military radio programme while he was still under conscription.

I do not have links to the articles on soompi, but a quick google gets me this article http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/scriptwriter-of-dots-reveals-that-gong-yoo-rejected-role-for-5-years , which has already been posted here many, many pages ago. :) 

• Like 8

Okay, to mourn the dokkaebi doll release, I changed my profpict. SO CUTE RIGHT SO CUTE HUH T___T

I love this:heart:

Thank you @hairuchii for posted that again, I've lost in this super-fast moving thread :') my internet is not so good so I skipped a lot of pages:sweatingbullets: that I wish not to:tears::tears:

Edited by CatchMine_ID
mention thank you
  • Like 8

21 minutes ago, hairuchii said:

Because it's Gong Yoo! :wub: Such a charmingly handsome man with a smile to melt all hearts, a twinkle in his eye to quicken heartbeats, and a voice that is honey to the ears. I remember reading somewhere that his voice is perfect to listen to on late night radio shows. :wub: 

Gong Yoo's manly but playful charm must be one of the reasons why our Writer-nim has been courting him for five years. <3

i think during His movie "A Man And A Woman" promotions they said that his voice suitable for radio shows , also during Train To Busan

showbiz korea said GY has honey voice suitable for radio shows , i think KS should work in radio shows since he's jobless :phew:

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

I must have been drunk or perhaps my Dokkaebi groom will pay for it for me....hahahaha. Omo....you bought the four? I would buy Eun Tak's doll if it was available. LOL. 

[GIF The Bonicrew dolls in the show]

And do you think this scene was an adlib?

[GIF Poor Eun Tak tries to buy a packet of cotton facial pads, which the Goblin persistently and coolly tosses away]

I think I must be drunk. Lol. Or, just a huge fan who wants the satisfaction of having the dolls lined up adorably on her shelf. :wub: 

I am not sure if the last scene is an adlib, but Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun are so comfortable with each other that I would not be surprised if it is!

I do wonder how much adlib there is on the show? Or things that the crew decides to change or add to the scenes? 

I would wish for there to be more BTS videos for each episode though. I reckon we could petition for more BTS videos to be included on the DVDs (as soon as TvN starts announcing the pre-order dates on cafe daum). The DVDs will probably be out in 2018. :sweatingbullets: What a long wait.

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

i think during His movie "A Man And A Woman" promotions they said that his voice suitable for radio shows , also during Train To Busan

showbiz korea said GY has honey voice suitable for radio shows , i think KS should work in radio shows since he's jobless :phew:

LOL...the line might begin with....

6vfWbq.gif

If he had a job as a radio DJ, he could say

(Listening to me) It might not make you immortal, but you will go to sleep with a smile on your face....haha

• Like 23

@NRGchick I read earlier in this forum that was in fact GY KGE adlibing!! Turned out quite hilarious!!! Even without us seeing their faces!!

@vivvianne22 Thanks for the sword post!!! I almost didn't notice the differences!!

@hairuchii @princess nour90 Let's put stuff unrelated to Goblin series under hidden tags!! hidden-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?129295051 Just to maintain balance!! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, NRGchick said:

LOL...the line might begin with....

[GIF Kim Shin at the Body Shop "It won't make you immortal, but you'll smell nice for a while". GRIN ]

If he had a job as a radio DJ, he could say

(Listening to me) It might not make you immortal, but you will go to sleep with a smile on your face....haha

LOL! Hahaha! That would be an amazing tagline for his radio show, if he does have one! :D

I actually didn't like how much PPL there were in the recent episodes. The more popular the show, the more the advertisers and companies start swooping in on the show and insisting on scenes at their stores, cafes, and with their products. Sighs. Ah well. They paid for the show after all. We should be glad for how well produced the show has been so far.

Actually, I don't understand why our Kim Shin should be sacked from his jobs on the show (ah, sure, the use of banmal). As a customer, if there is a salesperson like Kim Shin, I will nod docilely and buy everything he has to offer. Like a crazy woman. XD 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, selenette said:

Re: Why Kim Shin Releases a White Lantern Every 60 years

@blademan  I've just found the answer to your question. 

The Chinese Sexagenary Cycle, or the Ganji in Korean. The cycle lasts for 60 years before it restarts. It was the primary time reckoning system in ancient Korean era, which was adapted from its Chinese origin. Calculations related to an individual's lifetime was also done in this system. So, by sending a lantern every 60 years, Kim Shin hopes to meet the reincarnated versions of both Wang Yeo and Kim Sun to settle his "debts".

More about the cycle can be found here in Wikipedia.

Chart relationship between sexagenary cycle and recent Common Era years

cr. Wikipedia 

Thank you chingu ^^ i think i learned a lot from this drama and especially this thread :D so korean is almost the same with chinese. Or i can say chinese is the basic? So if i can write or read chinese, i can read old korean writings. Just like the one that KS wrote in his diary.

• Like 9

@princess nour90 that's the spirit, and don't worry, all here know what being talking about, what their purpose, their intention, and this forum all free for all, but bottom point, all want the best for their favorite. So far, all the actors/actresses are doing just fine with each other on and off screen, esp GY and Wookie. Actually, yesterday I just talked with other soompiers abt unique friendship between GY/Wookie and their real connection with people in Kent, and then K-media reported the same topic today.I'm just so happy.

I don't like giving analysis abt drama, I just like watching it, but my most favorite is studying the drama production itself, including the casts, director, location, investment and the impact to audiences throughout the world. I only don't like actors/idols/actresses who think we don't know what behind the scenes and playing or making fool of people who cheering  on them. So far all the stars in here are not in this category (at least on surface).

• Like 18

1 minute ago, samzz said:

@princess nour90 that's the spirit, and don't worry, all here know what being talking about, what their purpose, their intention, and this forum all free for all, but bottom point, all want the best for their favorite. So far, all the actors/actresses are doing just fine with each other on and off screen, esp GY and Wookie. Actually, yesterday I just talked with other soompiers abt unique friendship between GY/Wookie and their real connection with people in Kent, and then K-media reported the same topic today.I'm just so happy.

I don't like giving analysis abt drama, I just like watching it, but my most favorite is studying the drama production itself, including the casts, director, location, investment and the impact to audiences throughout the world. I only don't like actors/idols/actresses who think we don't know what behind the scenes and playing or making fool of people who cheering  on them. So far all the stars in here are not in this category (at least on surface).

Spoiler

I only don't like actors/idols/actresses who think we don't know what behind the scenes and playing or making fool of people who cheering on them --> what do you mean about this sunbae? I don't understand... How?

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, CatchMine_ID said:

@Jloves spirit chingu!!! I just 2 years older from you and I have those script to work too. Just look at my profpict if you feel so tired and down:):) this page is a refresher one for me (thank you guys):wub:

awww, thank you chingu heart-shape2-smiley.gif?1292867614 I feel better now :) & yes, your prof pic, it's SUPER DUPER CUTE!!! boohoo crazy rabbit & they're so lucky, those who already bought or ordered that goblin doll  desperate1 onion head

• Like 6

I'm rewatching a few episodes of Goblin EVERY DAY and I'm falling deeper and deeper in love with this show. Is it that possible??

Every day I discover something new and another theory comes to my mind. As some of you pointed out before, I'm craving for a happy ending BUT we never know. This show is a masterpiece in every sense of the word so I trust their writers... Fingers crossed!!

I don't know if I'm the only one feeling this but very scene gets into my heart... every melody... every colour. GY and KGE performance and chemistry is something I've never watched before on a drama... they give me goosebumps. When they look at each other my heart skips a beat... moreover when they are almost crying... damn... I can't help to cry with them every time. I'm not tired of rewatching their scenes over and over again, also music videos on youtube...

Yes. I'm 35 years old and I'm in love with this show. I REGRET NOTHING. Next year I'm planning another trip to Seoul (I've been there around 10 times and I love it)  I want to visit all the places where they filmed Goblin so I hope their fans in Korea will create an itinerary of places to visit, hehe. ANother thing I want to do is to buy "Physics of Love" poem book. I've already found it in Kyobo online store but I don't speak Korean so it will be difficult for me to purchase it. In any case, I'm sure I will find during my visit.

Have a nice day my beloved Goblin fans!

• Like 19

Im back..:wub:busy for shopping today...

So we still tuesday right...too long for friday.. 

Love new people come here..I just watch film a man and woman..my eyes just like crazy watch this film..Oh my kim shin please dont watch this film..:phew:

still wait for new stills...

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, CatchMine_ID said:
  Hide contents

I only don't like actors/idols/actresses who think we don't know what behind the scenes and playing or making fool of people who cheering on them --> what do you mean about this sunbae? I don't understand... How?

Spoiler

oh it;s just general statement applies to all Entertainment celebrities  around the world e,g how they build their image. I used to follow one of my friend who is a reporter  covering our country Entertainment industry so, that's why I know at least 50% what behind the scenes. 

• Like 5