[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

3 hours ago, itzibitzispider said:

I want a happy ending

I disliked the ending in "mirror of a witch" and "Prime Minister and I"
I hated the ending from "MLSHR"
I was ok with the reincarnation ending for "Arang and the Magistrate"

But I really do hope that the writer stays true to herself ... as much as I read she had never written a sad end so far ... or do I wish she has not?

Me tooooo! I do wish for a happy ending for Kim Shin and Eun Tak...Grim and Sunny...i am counting on writer Kim Eun Sook since most of her dramas do have happy endings...it wouldn't hurt so much to include Goblin on KES list of dramas with a happily ever after.

• Like 8

After watching eps 8, i think KS had decided not to let ET pulls out the sword after realizing he likes her. He knows that human life span is up to 100 years. And he doesn't want to tell ET about what happen if she pulls out the sword. Perhaps he is ok being immortal now. But it is hurt too to see someone that he loves die first. That's why he always help ET. 

Don't worry Kim Shin. I'm willingly excited to be your next bride ;) 

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, triplem said:
To 10 korean drama this week

Actually they can't compare Goblin with another free air dramas right? Since Goblin is aired in the cable tv network and only the one who subscribes (they need to pay) can watch it. Cmiiw :)

• Like 17

27 minutes ago, Princi_86 said:

@triplem yes! I'm dying to know weather Wang Yeo knows already who he was or is it a coincidance meeting. Who knows maybe KS will not recognize Kim Sun in Sunny. So intriguing

And I think ET is wearing chicken shop uniform.

Here is another fancam

I think they will find out about Sunny first before they find out about Wang Yeo 

can't wait for this scene :w00t:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, joyezz said:

ahhaha I am sure the house has a lot of rooms. It will be hilarious to see how will WY gonna behave with Sunny in the house :w00t:

It's like Gong Chan and Yoo Rin  but funnier haha

Sunny walks in when WY is showering hehe

Related image

and that's how we get our shirtless scene hahaha

when KS first meet Sunny,I think he will stare at her too because she is the reincarnation of his sister and WY and ET will be jealous hahaha

you blinded me with your gif :grin: but Our grim reaper is so innocent and naive esp.in love and there was never a woman in his life before .

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

@princess nour90 no offence please, it's just a reality. That article you've posted it's advertisement of that drink KS was promoting in ep8. It's sponsored article about that drink. :)) I agree with you that main leads brand power in hit dramas are always huge because of the ratings and loyalty of the audience. And as a main actors of the most popular drama right now they will be highly used for PPL (sometimes in really awkward way). But Chanel and Dior coats, Tag Heuer watches as hot topic for sales? Chinese can be target audience for such ppl but not Koreans. They will buy parfume, juice, water, books, toys, cakes and ice creams, coffee, some might buy bags which girls are wearing or even candels since all this items are affordable. Watches and coats for 2000 USD and more are not affordable products. It might be few who have same already or will buy same (I have seen posts in Instagram with Tag Heuer watches men has been posting that they have same as GY and LDW had in first eps and later) but it will not create massive effect like with books, perfumes, ice creams,water, veggie juice, hats, coffee, toys.

that's why i wrote hot topic not hot in sales ,hot topics means they share , love it and blah blah ,i know many fans from my country and other countries share GY fashion and love it they even said it's better on him than models , they can't buy them but share their love for them

about this drink or the body shop, ILoom many articles said all sales of these products increases since this drama is hit and many watch it it's normal thing that's why i share it i don't know why you make me feel i did something wrong to share it and there's a big difference between increase in sales of these products & knetz complain about many PPL in this episode , to be honest i'm one of them who complain about many PPL

Before this drama starts i said let's all of us be friends like GY&LDW are friends in real life but then i found many LDW fans say LDW is better his scenes are better & GYand KGE are boring together you can't accept anyone complain about LDW or even YIN since she's his lover in this drama 

finally it's my last comment here i'll never write or comment anything about this drama or about GY and feel free to share LDW articles as you like and underestimates GY and his fans as you want 

thank u and Goodbye 

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, MaysoonD said:

you blinded me with your gif :grin: but Our grim reaper is so innocent and naive esp.in love and there was never a woman in his life before .

his reaction will be super hilarious hahaha

well he was married to the queen aka Kim Sun aka Sunny :phew:

• Like 7

@joyezz OMOOOO! Your gif of LDW's shirtless is a naughty Christmas gift. LOL. is it from Scent of Woman? I think Goblin used the towel PPL in such a waste when KS and ET just used those towel for their hair. LOL

@Princi_86 regarding the double date, I hope KES will bring some funny banter for the couple. Couldn't wait to see Sunny and ET get jealous of their boyfriend's bromance. LOL

@lkgy99 Thanks for the info, what a fate that GY also in the same year of military service with LDW. But I assumed, they were in different camp? As far I remember from LDW's strong heart, he was in camp together with Boom, Lee Jin Wook, Kim Ji Soek, Lee Wan. I didn't remember if he mentioned GY as well.

@triplem Thanks for the info! I usually don't care about rating, but it's nice to see Goblin did well in rating. 12% for cable is like 20-25% for public station right? So, Goblin will be as high as Romantic dr Kim if it was aired at public station

• Like 7

I think there is misunderstanding here. Hehe... @princess nour90 @Princi_86

Let's have fun by sharing some thoughts here. We are not going to just hate each other because of others don't have the same thought, right? And i think it is better to respect everyone's posts in every forum thread :blush:  let spread peace everywhere and everytime. Just like me for example, somebody doesn't agree to what i write, i just keep it in mind then let it go. There's no profit who is correct or wrong. It is nice actually share everything with others without any offense. 

Cmiiw chingus :blush:

P.S. ssttt...i like everyone's posts here in this thread and i read all except the pages that i missed when i was away for several hours or 1 day :) 

Sorry mod if i'm out of topic for this time. Hehe...

• Like 12

@giegie  hehe yea it's from SOAW aka the hottest shower scene ever haha 

we thought the towel PPL will be shower scene lol turned out they just folding it and wiping hair

maybe we have to wait for shower head PPL

Image result for laugh gif

by the way I support PPL

they paid for our drama haha

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, joyezz said:

his reaction will be super hilarious hahaha

well he was married to the queen aka Kim Sun aka Sunny :phew:

As i know and somebody ever said that they haven't got married yet. But we always say "queen" :grin:  a lil bit confused too. Lol 

• Like 5