[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

9 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Jloves A really good observation, chingu!! Disguising themselves and hiding from people as common points are clues to prove that GR is the king!! good job onion head

heheh, compare to yours & others chingu, I'm not that good :sweatingbullets: but I'm thankful that I could help a little pointing out some clues :)

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I don´t think that it´s the reason why she wanted to leave. I think it ´s because she failed to pull out the sword. Because of that, she thought that she is not his real bride and therefore doesn`t have the right to continue to leave in the house. During the conversation at subway after they went to watch the movie ET said "when the real bride shows up...No." "I will leave before she shows up.". in one the scene in ep 8 she was laying in bed and was happily hugging her dolls saying that now she doesn`t have to leave because she was able to touch and even pull out the sword a little bit. It was the absolut confirmation that she is his bride.

Ohhh that's right. Thank you for correcting me, dear :"D So when she had been about to leave desperately, she happily (though physically injured)  found out with relief that she could finally stay since being capable of pulling the sword being his real bride, and right then suddenly discovering/being revealed that her pulling the sword means KS's death so she must leave eventually. Oh my god, my poor ET, she has had to struggle and experience all those continuous downs and ups and downs in a very very short term, too much a mental/emotional crisis, me feels :((

• Like 13

th?id=OIF.qUXFZt%2F7Uk1bUwU70tLYsg&pid=1Related imageImage result for gif candlesRelated imageRelated imageth?id=OIP.M5a936cfa58728ee28350977c8f3e2

Episode 8 not only showed the Goblins desperation to see ET's face one more second, to be in her presence for just one more moment for she was his first, his only and his last love.  A forever love that had lasted the span of many lifetimes...

I find myself so moved every time the Goblins eyes start to tear up its as if his feelings are slowly weeping right out of him.  To have lived so long in darkness even loneliness after all this time finally his hopes are answered.  Only to find that finding his bride would mean finding his heart as well.  ET enters his world and changes it & him filling it with light & love.  Wouldn't we all fight to have just one more day of living, loving, touching, feeling, and looking at that person who was and is your life's love story...

My heart continues to break for them both for her feelings are as real as his and it's scenes like the Goblin placing that red scarf around ET.  As he gently placed it around her neck it was like watching him slowly placing his hearts warmth around her somehow without words saying I love you.  She has no idea just how much her smile and looking & being with her means to him or how long he has yearned for her.   She is like those candles that have new meaning that light up his heart and warm him from within...

Even watching the tender way ET brushed her hand through his hair as her eyes were full of all of him laying there beside her.  You see that their love is matched as she places a pillow and blanket covering him up with her love & concern as well.  Even when trying to take out the sword and it moving she only wanted to stop his pain. For she has no idea the pain that is tearing him up inside because he just doesn't want to let her go...

I believe now that ET has been told about the sword she will do everything in her power run, hide, refuse to willingly place her hands anywhere near that sword.  Even though the Goblin has been told that she will become even more at risk.  I think now it will be a struggle of wills as just like the Goblin & ET are matched in their feelings. So are they matched in being strong willed.  And we know ET has plenty of fight within her and plenty of love as well. She may not have his powers and yes, she is just a human but there is no greater power than that of the heart...

credit & thanks to all original owners of photos...

credit pic from fb goblin

FB_IMG_1483022414647.jpg

Im sunny..Nice to know you

I dont want this.I just want kiss from you.

notes from me..Hahaha..When I know to upload picture this is I want to make all funny and humor in here..Just joking when we need to wait for tomorrow night:wub:

• Like 19

2 hours ago, naritul said:

"By this snow scene still no kiss, I am flipping tables"

HAHAHA! The moment feels soo right but I feel like we are going to be flipping tables. I hope I am wrong! 

Totally psyching myself that there is none so I'll be putting the tables and chairs back when there is one. 

@LoveBangWon OMG thanks for those. He's sooo fine! Can't one cosmetic company get LDW to endorse a lip tint? His lips are screaming for a PPL. 

LOLOLOLOL! All the PPLs are soooo effective. I do not want to go to the malls here anymore! 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, CatchMine_ID said:

*fainted*

It's related to the launching of plush doll guys, they wanna hipnotyze us. Lol

Yeah, true that. They first introduce the plush dolls to us by placing them in the scenes and that make us think we need to own them because somehow they're relate to the drama we love. Though it's predictably irrational and I know it, still I can't help it.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, LoveBangWon said:

Im in love with Sunny and Grim reaper couple story..And of course i cant help but loving bromance from cute ahjusshi.

Here photos for grim reaper - wang yeo lovers ! (Me included)

More photo under spoiler:

Hide contents

Hide contents

credit as tagged on photo

Thanks for giving so many close up pics of Wookie. I love his eyes, his lips, his high nose, his white pale skin. To me he is as handsome as Johnny Depp. I guess a darker, cuter, Asian Johnny Depp. Also as Grim Reaper he is adorable. I think it is his most cute role to date. How can you fall in love with someone who you don't know anything about i.e. name, business card or job or background? I guess it is possible when you are so charming... I have always thought he is both extremely handsome and also extremely cute, he can be both. He is really prince charming. How can we have a character which is so adorable be such a king in the past. It is such a contradiction.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, ChunSungIm said:

[YouTube Link below]

charming and handsome goblin 

@ChunSungIm I didn't think it would happen, but my mouth dropped, I gaped at the screen and I thought for a moment that I was seeing stars. *__* This video is the one that made me think that the emoticon "*__*" isn't just made up to exaggerate being 'starstruck'.

Our Goblin is really such a beautiful man. He grows on you. :wub:

@shynaz Because he is an ahjusshi. XD I like how it creates an image of him being warm and younger beyond his years. It may be a Burberry vest, but the stylist must really be going for the ahjusshi look when our Goblin is at home. I think someone here (?) wonderfully  wrote pieces on the fashion in Goblin. http://kstarglamour.com/goblin-episode-5-fashion/ 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, LoveBangWon said:

Im in love with Sunny and Grim reaper couple story..And of course i cant help but loving bromance from cute ahjusshi.

Here photos for grim reaper - wang yeo lovers ! (Me included)

Hide contents

Hide contents

credit as tagged on photo

thank you for the huge WY pics haha

please keep the curls forever  :wub:

if WY isn't a grim reaper but an angel,he will look like this :) 

C01q_u9UcAAJJP3.jpg

o.m.o

• Like 15

I don't want to sleep yet :tears: but I have to 'cos I have some appointment later at 8am & it's already 12:21am here..

so Thank you again chingu yaaaaaaaa for all the updates so far :wub: 

gbetJVI.gif
(I borrowed your gif @naritul chingu :phew:)

I'll be back for sure :phew: & I'm expecting to backread 5 or 10 pages perhaps? Hahahah!
Annyeong! 

giphy.gif

• Like 24

@Jloves Great observation. :blush:

Another point that I have been thinking about.

When GR and DH were meeting Sunny and her friend. At one point GR got jealous and used his power to get rid of DH and the other friend. IMO It´s kind of similar to  how jealous the king was.

@selenette @bebebisous33

• Like 16