[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Destiny of White Snake 天乩之白蛇传说

sugarplum892

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/18/2018 at 9:40 AM, visiopeia said:

yup, all 60 episodes has released. you can easily find them in chinese website such as BigDramas

And I do agree with @Wotad .. so be well prepared for more tissues !! The ending is not what we expected!

Hello! I am hearing mixed feedbacks. Is it a sad ending for the OTP? I would really appreciate your answer as I won’t watch if the ending is sad. Thanks!! ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/7/2018 at 10:08 PM, productiveprocrastinator said:

Hi guys! I'm a subber and I'm willing to pick this up, however it'll be great if I can get some help with this. If anyone has some time on their hands, it doesn't matter if they don't know chinese or not, perhaps we can work together on this? Please message me if anyone is interested :)

Ohh, really? you want to continue to translate? I'm really willing to help, what can i help you with??

On 11/18/2018 at 10:17 AM, veena0508 said:

Ohh, really? you want to continue to translate? I'm really willing to help, what can i help you with??

Thanks for offering to help :) Also just in case you don't know Ep 13 with eng subs are available here: https://productiveprocrastination.site

We should be releasing at least one episode per week.

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, RPM said:

They cut Demon Emperor Scene I like the most from the previous version (uncut):bawling:

I feel like they didn't have enough scenes together. If somehow he would have found her a couple of hundred years earlier, they could have developed a friendship which would make it harder for her to turn her back on him. He is handsome Demon Emperor for sure, I like him a lot more than the Heavenly emperor (even though is the same actor). I can't wait to see the end of the series.

10 hours ago, frostflower said:

Can somebody explain the ending to me? Did white snake die or not? Did the protagonist die or not? Did both die and met again in another life? Did the monk do anything to help at the end or what happened to him?

Wait for Ep 61 today 

• 3 months later...
On 1/26/2019 at 11:07 PM, RPM said:

Wait for Ep 61 today 

@RPM

@frostflower

How did you feel about Episode 61 as the ending? There are several ways to interpret the ending, right?

I just finished watching the drama, and I feel the ending is complicated and could be interpreted as a bitter-sweet one.

Please share your thoughts!

On Sun May 12 2019 at 9:46 PM, SailBeneteau said:

@RPM

@frostflower

How did you feel about Episode 61 as the ending? There are several ways to interpret the ending, right?

I just finished watching the drama, and I feel the ending is complicated and could be interpreted as a bitter-sweet one.

Please share your thoughts!

This drama ended for me With Ep 56

Archived