What's your signature perfume?

peachsodaa

I'm into perfumes lately, like finding out all of the notes and trying minis etc lol. I really like Lanvin's Eclat d'Arpege and D&G Light Blue. Chanel's Chance/No.5 are classics but I am not that fond of either.

A lot of users on this site are probably teens/preteens that use body sprays or roll ons. Of those I really like VS Secret Charm and Pure Seduction (but it looks like those lines are being discontinued)! 

What perfumes do you like to wear?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm really picky about perfumes, but there are a couple I love. One is Versace Bright Crystal (the scent is pretty unique so idk how to describe it but it's SO good), and Marc Jacobs Daisy if you like floral-y scents. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I wouldn't say I have a 'signature' perfume. I own a few and rotate depending on the season and my mood. I find that my preference changes so I can't stick to just one. LOL

Currently in my rotation I have - Gucci Flora, Versace Bright Crystal, Armani Si, Armani Agua Di Gioa, Marc Jacobs Daisy, Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream, Tom Ford Soleil Blanc

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...