What's your signature perfume?

peachsodaa

are you allowed to post pictures?

On 5/18/2018 at 1:06 PM, zenfan said:

I fall in love with  Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège many years ago. But for now I like something less feminine - it's Hugo boss woman. 

I still use this perfume. I bought my first one in 2003. It's hard to get them now. 

I also like Cool Water, Modern Muse, Beautiful, Issey Miyake, J'adore. I'm more on flower scent than strong one. Don't like Giorgio Red or Chanel No.5  and I like the smell of Drakkar, Eternity for Men. I would like to try Jo Malone.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I am wearing pure sandalwood perfume because It is honey, floral, woody, and fresh spicy notes perfume. The longevity and silage of the perfume are both substantial.

Also, I occasionally wear perfume Chloe New By Chloe and It is a very floral and rosy perfume.

• 1 month later...

I'm truely choosy approximately perfumes, but there are a pair I love. One is Versace Bright Crystal (the scent is pretty particular so idk a way to describe it but it is SO correct), and Marc Jacobs Daisy if you like floral-y scents.

I am sporting natural sandalwood perfume due to the fact It is honey, floral, woody, and clean spicy notes fragrance. The longevity and silage of the fragrance are both good sized. Also, I sometimes put on perfume Chloe New By Chloe and It is a totally floral and rosy perfume.

Edited by Emily Bett
No promoting sites

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am carrying pure sandalwood fragrance due to the fact It is honey, floral, woody, and sparkling spicy notes fragrance page. The sturdiness and silage of the fragrance are both considerable.

Edited by Tr Edt

• SC2019 locked this topic