[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

19 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

12NfgqR9kfbLmo.gif

When Bae can't keep her eyes off ya....and look at how gentle he answered her... #SquealTillDead 

#supergentle chingu :heart:

4 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Confession....

oR9LA0Z2C74ME.gif

Ji Chul and GoEun's love story....

#INeedToSleepAndStopCreatingGifs 

It's okay I've been checking this thread every hour Hahaha I love seeing all your gifs thank you for keeping our ship ALIVE !!

• Like 14

2 hours ago, janeeta said:

CHIN UP GONG-EUN BRIDES!

This is the time when we're going to go through our biggest struggle. We're about to hit what I like to call "the slump". There will be little news, it'll feel like we were just delulu-ing over nothing and that the couple has moved on. But in my shipping experience, IT IS NOT OVER. We need to remain optimistic and ready. Evidence pretty much shows that the chances that KGE is detached from HWSBD are about 98%. It's just a matter of an official statement regarding a breakup or a GY-KGE relationship.

HOWEVER

Shipping is a long term commitment. They won't announce a relationship just weeks after the end of Goblin. The craze is still prominent (literally everyday Soompi has 3 articles about it) so they're gonna wait until everything dies down so they can properly enjoy everything. It'll start out with her going to his premieres on the DL, cast dinners, and then MAYBE a year from now we'll get a legit confirmation if they decide that they're super serious and wanna take it a step further. With someone as private as GY, it's a struggle but one that will ultimately be worth it.

Keep faith and remain hopeful. Where there is smoke, there's normally fire and dang it's so smokey here, I can barely see anything.

•  

This explanation really made my day, coz i've never had any experience in this shipping stuff..

I continously played BTS and drama-cut just to ensure myself that i'm not being delutional,, and Gosh i admit that shipping business is surely exhausting in so many ways T_T

• Like 14

@marjwarren23 TQ so much fam :wub:

@sooyoungdaebakHe is.. tall.. wearing glasses but a little bit nerd but still manage to look good..haha..you right.. i'm sure not going to miss any single work just to see him but i hope his not given too much pressure to me :D

@NRGchick TQ :)

@deara TQ so much fam :wub:

tumblr_ojemwgADPe1v0708vo5_500.gif 

1 hour ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Confession....

oR9LA0Z2C74ME.gif

LOL i thought this was real for sec...

my heart at first when i thought the sub is real..

tumblr_ojemwgADPe1v0708vo3_500.gif

Then i realize i watched this with sub before... 

tumblr_ojemwgADPe1v0708vo1_500.gif 

But good job with the sub... you got me there

tumblr_ojemwgADPe1v0708vo2_500.gif

• Like 21

I don't know if it's appropriate but Lee El looks pitiful..is there any other actors who went to Thailand..except the main leads, did some actors also cancel or only staff go on vacation?? It seems like she's just alone with maybe her staff .. I was expecting other actors too..

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, ghosthunt said:

I am so happy that day after day KGE instagram followers keeps increasing! And the gifs with LMJ made me sure even more than before that he is totally different with KGE ^^ 

He was always playful but with GE he wants her all attention and admiration. When they are together with other people he stay focused only on her forgetting anyone else. His eyes never leave her and seeks her everytime.

Guardian_The_Lonely_and_Great_God_11_1.g

Zrzut_ekranu_156.png

based on my observation because gong yoo feel threatened over LDW..  u see in bts how sometimes KGE give more attention to LDW than him so basically he feel jealous.. beside other drama he could tease the actress and the actress only paid attention to him while KGE is a smart girl(based on GY said in PC).. he knows GY is a prankster.. so GY meets his other half..who exactly like him.. so that's why he wants all KGE attention to him.. i wonder beside KGE.. did he meet an actress who have kinda same personality as him.. or KGE is the first? lol.. 

• Like 13

@Donut Baekie..congratulations chinggu!! Good luck for your first day..(at this point, don't you wish you have 3 gentlemen in the form a dashing goblin, handsome grim reaper and cute nephew of the goblin to wait for you at your house with an ice cream cake? Hehe..:wub::)..sorry chinggu..still recovering from the drama..)

By the way.. OMG..OMG...chinggus  .I just found out who this HWSBD guy (sorry..I was too late..I did not see the earlier posts in this thread..too many of them...hehe) All this while I was assuming you guys were referring to some Chaebol or some other "old man"..Actually, I do like him in All About Romance. Merely because he was the only lead in the drama which makes sense (sorry to the fans of AAR..hehe). But if compare him with GY, it is really no-brainer who is more superior here in every angle..hahahaha (damn..I know I will get the water slap from the HWSBD's fanatic fans..hahaha). And honestly, I cannot see their compatibility (btw, anyone tried the compatibility test yet for uri OTP as opposed to the "old"-TP?..hehe..just for fun..* my delulu mind is at it again..:crazy::tongue:..but now I officially joined the #GoToHell community and the #PrayForGongGo community..as now I dont feel guilty at all about wanting the break up..hahahaha

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, ghosthunt said:

I am so happy that day after day KGE instagram followers keeps increasing! And the gifs with LMJ made me sure even more than before that he is totally different with KGE ^^ 

He was always playful but with GE he wants her all attention and admiration. When they are together with other people he stay focused only on he forgetting anyone else. His eyes never leave her and seeks her everytime.

Lastly although I would prefer quick break up, but KGE whole career is at stake. One wrong move and she would receive even more hate than ever before. Women in entertainment have to be ultra careful, when knetz start to hate it's very hard to get their love back. And she have risen once, I don't need to see her fall again.

Hide contents

Take YEH for example with her fashion scandal, knetz still did not forgive and they loved her greatly before. 

It's better when the buzz and commotion die down, like the last thing we and GY would want is to destroy her great career (lol he is also her long time fan). 

I want see KGE act, to sour high in industry, to receive her well deserved love from people and especially her citizens.

I will wait for these, even if it will take them years! All hail to happy ending.

i love your post.. and i wanna cry after reading it. Every word of what you said is so true. I just want to give them all my blessing, we cannot urge for anything, they have to take each step very carefully!!! I just wish them happy! that's all i want~

Meanwhile we should give GE some fresh air, let her sink in, digest and rise again !! 

and i hope GY, being someone who fully appreciates her talent and personality, would give her his support! I hope they can go through this. *pray*

• Like 17

5 hours ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

12NfgqR9kfbLmo.gif

When Bae can't keep her eyes off ya....and look at how gentle he answered her... #SquealTillDead 

4 hours ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Confession....

oR9LA0Z2C74ME.gif

These gif are so beautiful, especially the second one, goshhhh he's going say that line someday. Have faith!!!! Btw can i pin this gif? @sooyoungdaebak

• Like 7

2 hours ago, ghosthunt said:

He was always playful but with GE he wants her all attention and admiration. When they are together with other people he stay focused only on her forgetting anyone else. His eyes never leave her and seeks her everytime.

Hide contents

He would rather play with her than only tease her:

If she wants something, he is all for obliging her.

He takes care of her before he takes care of himself:

She makes him laugh, she makes him smile

His touch lingers even after the cut and he's very gentle with her

She even makes him jealous of other men

Lastly although I would prefer quick break up, but KGE whole career is at stake. One wrong move and she would receive even more hate than ever before. Women in entertainment have to be ultra careful, when knetz start to hate it's very hard to get their love back. And she have risen once, I don't need to see her fall again.

Hide contents

Take YEH for example with her fashion scandal, knetz still did not forgive and they loved her greatly before. 

It's better when the buzz and commotion die down, like the last thing we and GY would want is to destroy her great career (lol he is also her long time fan). 

I want see KGE act, to sour high in industry, to receive her well deserved love from people and especially her citizens.

I will wait for these, even if it will take them years! All hail to happy ending.

@ghosthunt  i love your post, thank you, it's really brighten up my day :heart::wub:.

1 hour ago, ludadeer said:

i love your post.. and i wanna cry after reading it. Every word of what you said is so true. I just want to give them all my blessing, we cannot urge for anything, they have to take each step very carefully!!! I just wish them happy! that's all i want~

Meanwhile we should give GE some fresh air, let her sink in, digest and rise again !! 

and i hope GY, being someone who fully appreciates her talent and personality, would give her his support! I hope they can go through this. *pray*

Couldn't agree more with you both @ludadeerand @ghosthunt

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, spikey constantine said:

There's this part in the special episode where LDW, GY singing an old drama OST. Where, GY is too immersed with it and explaining to GE enthusiastically.

So I thought, woah what kind of scene that he meant? For him to act like that? Is the scene considered iconic for its kissing skills or the way the scene taken left such a big impact? Then I found the actual scene, it was aired in 1992 by MBC. I made the scene into a gif so it's easier for u guys. :)

Hide contents

So the first time, I watched it.I was like, what on earth? the scene is so lame. Those actors not even had a legit kiss or spun, the spinning action was even from the camera work. I laughed like crazy. lmao, maybe because old stuff like this clearly not living up to our expectation like kdrama nowadays .

But my question is, why was he so excited telling the details of this drama to her? To me, he might be trying to initiate conversation with her over simple subject or he might also testing whether she has a common interest with him or he wanted to share a part of his childhood memories with her like how some of us remember winter sonata as our favorite childhood drama. GY is seriously cute, he is 38 yrs old but the way he acts around his crush (btw, I have no doubt at all that he's crushing on GE) is like a teenage boy. Haha. Freaking adorable.

@spikey constantine..yes..yes.. I remember this part of the BTS..I was also wandering why he was so emphasising on epxlaining about the song and then talk about the kiss part..I think he kept repeating the wod KISS to see how GE was reacting to the idea of kissing..no..no..I was pretty sure he was checking on her reaction to the word KISS..hehehehe :wub::wub:

• Like 7