[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

12 hours ago, nearsea said:

Hahah, isn't it a good thing though? Now we know what kind of opinion they reserve in mind regarding GE? Their mouth speaks one thing while their heart says something different. Hypocrite much?

Yes you right hahaha and make me wonder how they true life is

Ah and all this time line when the news came out still giving me goosebump,its like the god him self give his blessing,i means just yesterday i read about the bashing,about my oppa comment and then this morning broke up news.probably the god him self also a shipper keukeukeu...

• Like 10

I am happy and elated at the break up news.

I am annoyed at the hate GE getting from K netizens, however. How shallow and judgemental  koreans are.  As a korean (yes, I am Korean, living in the US), i feel so bad that whenever I read judgemtal comments.   I can tell you that is one of the most embarrassing traits Koreans have.  

Just hope GE stays strong through this.  Regardless of this shipping business, i think she is an amazing actress and hope to see her become  as best as she can be in her craft. 

But i have to say,  I SO TOTALLY SHIP GONGGO.!!!!! 

Here to you all shippers and happy sailing:heart::heart:

• Like 19

Y'ALLL I CAME RUNNING AS SOON AS I SEE THE ARTICLE...

I AM SO SORRY! FORGIVE ME LORD...THAT I WAS SOOOOO HAPPY BY THE BREAK UP NEWS :heart:

y'alll know what i feel and how i feel RIGHT??

yassss...yasssss..i m soo happy!!! it finally come true! i mean like one step at least!

the break up is the 1st step! but i wish she would have never dated him and was single while she was filming

yass i m being greedy again...lol.....anyhow ....i m happy! I wonder how is she feeling....hope best for both of them

May she get together with our very own ajusshi ASAP :blush:

• Like 20

Btw still I have seen this tendency that these translators have this habit of posting mostly the negative comments? I wonder if this is for more page hits or personal preference. :S

Both, I think so. Her blog is all about hateful comments, mostly from Nate, that's her style (She also writes it in the disclaimer). She rarely trans from Naver. And if she does, just because at that time Naver's also full of hate too :D:D:D. Honestly, I don't care much about Nate  where's full of keyboard heroes, hypocrites, sociopaths and the right-wings. Just read them for fun. In Korea, netizen can bash or insult movie stars (Yoo Ah In, Lee Byung Hun, Kim Min Hee...) as much as they want but these stars still survive and live well because they have talent not just mouth. And I think our GE is talent enough to shine and become an excellent actress in Chungmuro. I believe that. So I just don't give a damn about what hater said.   

• Like 21

Hey all!

Posted on the main thread while Goblin was airing and have been lurking here to keep up to date with GY and KGE news.

For some odd reason the break up news didn't surprise me as much as I thought it would. Kinda surprising that the news broke out so soon, but not surprised with the break up news itself if you know what I mean.

Well, as I've been in the k-entertainment scene for a while now, any negativity flung KGE's way won't surprise me, so I hope she continues to be strong and has a good support system.

Oh and if you want some help in keeping your blood pressure down.....

Spoiler

edit: be mindful of which sites you visit for your k-ent news, as some are known to spew a lot of garbage

• Like 20

10 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

She's getting all the hates because of  GY. They want GY to be single forever... Ahhhh those cray cray netizens..  

If I were KGE, I will stay away from social media for a while.. I will just stay with GY and watch Goblin all over again... lol :D GY is more important than those crazy netizens.. :) 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, mitsu252 said:

She's getting all the hates because of  GY. They want GY to be single forever... Ahhhh those cray cray netizens..  

If I were KGE, I will stay away from social media for a while.. I will just stay with GY and watch Goblin all over again... lol :D GY is more important than those crazy netizens.. :) 

I made the mistake of reading the comments. Oh gosh, such a downer at the start of the work day. 

That's why I love you folks here. Incredibly level headed and respectful fans. 

@ChunSungImI also doubt GY would announce his dating life. Whatever it is, I hope they'll both decide what's best for them. And if wedding announcement does happen, all of us will definitely be jumping up and down for joy! 

Since I'm a noob in creating gifs, I'd like you to imagine GY jumping up and down in that BTS scene of him "freezing" YSJ. :lol:

• Like 11

12 hours ago, seasons32 said:

Ooh many newbies around, eh? Let's see if I can get all of you guys down in this welcome message: 

@neela88 I haven't said hi officially, have I?

@Map Nichurt Welcome^^ it's nice to see people from all around the world drop by our thread:) please do stay in the ship, we've got plenty of space for all^^

@reyna123 Your video is AWESOME-POSSUM!

@lovetifflove Welcome^^ (Your username reminds me of tiffany's, cos tiffany's is aweshum)

@firstsnow29 Welcome^^

@mariexcara Welcome^^ -breaks into hacking coughs- you know what I mean -wriggles eyebrows-

@capidto Welcome^^

@aieeze I forgot if I already said hi to you! Sorry!

@grgg Welcome^^

@scorpionflowers Welcome^^

@buckweedlove Welcome^^ Why not buckwheat love? (Then again, you aren't Goblin so I understand. Or are you?)

@innerchild I can't remember if I've said hi to you yet but I saw your post on the GY thread and loved it! So hi!:):):):):)

@measfangirl74 Welcome^^

@myeuntakie Welcome^^ (are you the Goblin too? It's KS's Eun Tak-ie, if you please. Heh.)

It's an amazingly happy day today, so I will keep the possible mood-spoilers as short as possible^^

I'm the self-proclaimed deputy captain of this ship, after @JaneyBae, and I'm in charge of welcoming newbies^^ 

While this thread is nice and fuzzy most of the time, please be reminded to do the necessary backreading, so you don't ask unnecessary questions that have been answered fairly recently^^

The same applies to the existing members:) Backreading is the way of life!

See y'all! Real life is calling meh. Boo.

Tq for the warm welcome ❤ 

I've been silent reader n lurker since these thread started...really enjoy all the discussion n conversation between members.... Uolls rock!!!!

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, JaneyBae said:

@ChunSungIm This wasn't my favourite kiss but ever since we found out that it was GongGo's first kiss ever, it has a new meaning for me. Just look at KGE in this take, she's trying so hard not to smile. Finally getting to kiss her longtime crush. I hope she looks back to the fun moments and appreciates the fact that this was the moment she kissed the last man she'll ever love :wub:

awww the last man she'll ever love :heart: I love it, and  she will be the first and the last this Busan namja bride. :wub:

• Like 14

i came back after so many weeks,  finally. missed everyone here.

i had to, after reading in the news of the breakup. i'm not sure why, and i don't like to find myself celebrating a person's heartbreak whether or not the origin story of that relationship was an emotional connection or a commercial requirement...but i found myself mentally imagining myself throwing invisible confetti this morning when i read the headline.

the man should do fine on his own. and GY should be able to give support to her (as whatever his true role is to her right now) while this happens, no matter what the rumors are about them both. i know one thing that GY rarely cares about gossip himself, and he's been lucky about it. but, i hope Go Eun is doing alright. and i hope she takes her time and enjoys her freedom. as a single empowered woman.<3

• Like 17