[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

I think for amount of time, i'm surely feel out of my shipper heart that gong yoo and kim go eun can't be their self. They can't get enough being kim shin and eun tak. I think they can't accept any role soon. Pray hard their interaction at vacation. Please deity, god, goddess anyone 'save me' my shipper heart can't deal. Dispatch and local paparazzi i summon you follow my shintak couple.. Jaaaeeeebbbaallll.

• Like 8

Just searching up for pictures on Naver during the presscon, and sharing some gems and cute captures of our OTP ^_^ 

oh godness these two.. look at how their eyes met :wub:

2016-11-23_14;14;36.PNG?type=w740

Then, suddenly GE felt quite a bit shy while GY wrapped her in his arms, and look how GY smiled... eek I cannot :relaxed:

%EC%8A%A4%ED%81%AC%EB%A6%B0%EC%83%B7_201

and here, compare YIN and LDW's gap to our OTP hihi

downloadfile-87.jpg?type=w773

GE's head looks leaning towards GY's shoulders :kiss_wink:

• Like 21

12 minutes ago, syifa said:

I think for amount of time, i'm surely feel out of my shipper heart that gong yoo and kim go eun can't be their self. They can't get enough being kim shin and eun tak. I think they can't accept any role soon. Pray hard their interaction at vacation. Please deity, god, goddess anyone 'save me' my shipper heart can't deal. Dispatch and local paparazzi i summon you follow my shintak couple.. Jaaaeeeebbbaallll.

I prefer that they're not followed because that will put them on their guard and they may end up having to avoid each other so as not to fan the flames of gossip.

I am praying with you, fellow shippers, that one day they will be calling each other "yeobo" :blush:

• Like 8

@lorac529, thanks for the clarification! 

@Zuellene Casela, the lean in by GE towards GYs shoulder is all too natural. Funny as well as to GE is holding YINs hand while their posing for the press. And when they were told to squeeze a bit closer together for the group photo, the other 3 cast members pushed GE really hard, tapping GY a bit LOL!

I was wondering why I'm posting again...LOL! I lost my train of thought...

OH YES! I was reading some gossip news post again. Someone must be reading in on Soompi and posted this one article today. I mean its baseless because its a rumor and their respective agencies will deny these kinds of things. But one can hope. Here's that article: Click Here

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, hinotori93 said:

I prefer that they're not followed because that will put them on their guard and they may end up having to avoid each other so as not to fan the flames of gossip.

I am praying with you, fellow shippers, that one day they will be calling each other "yeobo" :blush:

I follow you chingu.. 

Someday in future kim go eun will be mrs. gong go eun.. am i right? haha silly me... whatever.. i wanna see kim go eun and gong yoo will be together again in project movie, photoshoot, and reality love life.. 

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, madmonika said:

@pnaysurfer84 the gossip article tho, it looks like someone just copied the posts from this thread and released it through that outlet hahaha... But if I'm not mistaken, this earlier year/last year, Gong Yoo was rumoured to have had a secretive wedding with Im So Jung (read it on Soompi) and his agency had to deny it.

I hope the same rumour would come someday with Kim Go Eun and Gong Yoo and both agencies would confirm it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ #mydelulumind. God, I need to get my sanity back:rolleyes:

Hahaha! That's what I figured too. Like, where are they getting these ideas and i realised that this thread has been talking about it this whole time. Hahahahaha! And I'm with you, I hope that if this things do come out, no denial and just saying that GE has ended her relation with HWSBD 3 months into the relationship. Come on. Who would want to date a liar?! He denied the relationship the 2nd they announced it. I'd be pissed if I were her. No loyalty, even though he was the one who "pursued". In which way, nobody friggin knows. GY and GE, hwaiting! Chincha! I want my life back lol! 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

Hahaha! That's what I figured too. Like, where are they getting these ideas and i realised that this thread has been talking about it this whole time. Hahahahaha! And I'm with you, I hope that if this things do come out, no denial and just saying that GE has ended her relation with HWSBD 3 months into the relationship. Come on. Who would want to date a liar?! He denied the relationship the 2nd they announced it. I'd be pissed if I were her. No loyalty, even though he was the one who "pursued". In which way, nobody friggin knows. GY and GE, hwaiting! Chincha! I want my life back lol! 

If I were her, I would dump that ahjussi right time he denied the relationship :joy:

one of the point of being a pair : CONFESSION

• Like 13

4 hours ago, ilxyoung said:

OMG GUYS WATCH THIS I FREAKIN SCREAMED!!!! I REALLY  LOVE THE ENDING OF GOBLIN BUT WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THIS VID GOSH THE FEELS

GAHHHHH, REALLY LOVE THIS ENDING!!! Thank you for sharing this gem, chingu! To me, this is the perfect ending..kyaaaa!!  I have made peace with KES's ending. Now every time I think of Goblin's ending, I will think of this one. Guess the MV maker wants to see such ending too...:D

High Cut: "The drama left a ripple effect that hasn't vanished, actor and staffs all chat about the buzzwords/script created from the drama." 

Me: How lucky to hear him said his lines in real! Forget photoshoot, keep saying your lines, oppa...lol. Let me have eargasms...kekeke. 

• Like 12

6 hours ago, ludadeer said:

Alright i gave up.. after reading 61 pages and 1219 messages, I've decided to pop up and say hi to everybody here.

Being 'veteran' kdrama viewer, I'd seen sooooo soooo soooo many OTPs from diff dramas, their chemistry is sth I'd never seen before in my entire life in kdramaland. Even tho i am songsongcouple shipper, I feel songsong's great chemistry, but GYxGE gives me this deep deep level of love ..  i think bcos with a heart wrenching plot like that, it's just hard not to fall in love, and because of their own compatibility for each other, their bonding just grew so well!! (i felt i started not knowing what i am writing) ... 

The way they look at each other .. so full of love and what surprised me (which i really appreciate), was that their gazing of each other is never lusty .. always fill with LOVE, and that's RARE!!! Even in the hotel kissing scenes where we found them sensual .. but i do not see 'LUST' in between, everything grew up based fm 'LOVE'.

In dramaland, u see quite alot of hot kissing scenes especially in recent years, namely AnotherOHY .. DOTS.. DRKIM .. they are hot, they r sizzling .. but it's the tenderness & love that's ShinTak ones r diff from others. 

Remember the street stall tent first kiss scene? the 2 were soooooooooooo innocent & pure, and the laugh on their faces, i have no idea how to "ACT" those faces .. they deserve oscar maybe ?!  the return kiss fm ET to KS, then her smile and said 'perfect', and the happy smile fm KS.. they really are telling me they r just like in their 'FIRST LOVE' ... seriously.. i dun think I'd ever such 'REAL' first love look in any drama/movies in my entire life!!!! 

Sorry to cut your post, my first post in shipper forum,  ^_^, just want to say i love your post and i couldn't agree more. My most fav otp in k-drama. 

• Like 11

64N1l1RKip7Dq.gif

This subtle exchanged of words can easily be missed. I think he asked her something and she replied. He looked at her after the reply. Hmm...maybe he can feel her body trembling and asks if she's nervous and she said a little. And he followed it by placing his arm on the shoulder and drag her around. And she can't stop giggling...lol. 

• Like 23

@sooyoungdaebak, cute! If that's the concept of GY having his arms around GE, what a wonderful excuse hahahaha!!! And the way she reacted to that gesture is priceless. Ah! Chincha! Too adorable! 

@cristapark, wow! Well, I think we are all in knots upon the latters breaking news as well. Here's to #notgoingtohellanymore community when that happens. 

Edited by pnaysurfer84
Additional comments
  • Like 7

55 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

GE is a smart girl but don't know why when it comes to real life dating, it seems like she was blindfolded and made wrong/not suitable choices?  

About her relationship announcement, there are 2 possibilities:

1) Media play.  As I said before the announcement came out 2 days after movie release of her bf.  No Dispatch or caught photos, simply their agency made the announcement.  

2) The relationship is real but since her bf is so short with words, he hasn't communicated with her whether they'll go public, so he denied initially.  And then somehow decided to announce afterwards.  (you can read my spoiler about an example of how short with words he is).

I don't know which one is right but i tend to cling on the 2nd one or else the agency is totally using GE and i feel so bad for her if that's the case.  

EDIT: @cristapark just said it too about the celeb couple breaking up today (see spoiler for news).  I sure hope we'll hear something from GE soon this year!  

Spoiler

I know her bf is a fine gentleman but like i said, his few of words makes communication so hard in love.  I went and see one of his movie's V Live video (click here: http://www.vlive.tv/video/12557/), the fans comment was he was so quiet in 1'10" so they left comment & ask him to talk more, so the other actors asked him to talk for 1 minute but he had a hard time after 20 seconds and just stare at the screen.  

Seriously, I don't understand why is it so hard to talk more.  You can talk about the movie and ask fans to go support you and so forth.  There're so many things you can talk about.  It just makes me think he's like that with GE too (short with words LOL).  I guess GE might find him cute that way but down the road, you'll find him not able to communicate with you as you wish coz everything he kept to himself in his heart instead of informing you.

What i like about GY is his sincerity to say the right things to appreciate others, plus to make people laugh.  Who wouldn't fall for that!!

U-ie and Lee Sang-yoon broke up today, here's the news: http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/01/25/0200000000AEN20170125012800315.html

• Like 4

@lorac529, I think I've memorised your SN already lol! Sure that it's real. But it feels so-so. I think in any relationship, communication is key. The lack of it kinda throws everyone off. I guess that also goes with maturity. I don't want to bash the guy and that is not my goal but with his lack of character, I'm boggled. I can't shake it off. I favour GY a lot, maybe a bit too much. In the end of the day, the lack of communication will get tiresome and everything will fall apart. And the "some" that HWSBD wanted at some point and the one he denied will not exist anymore. But that's not my problem. 

• Like 5