[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

when i put in spoiler means what.. u should know huh.....

Spoiler

hey... i am suppose to read and write something on goblin.. damned i was so tempted to wander here... hahah. addicted to Brides and Groom virus... hi.. can we think of some special and very personal shipper name for our GongGo couple ship? what u gals think?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPU0SIrBLst/?taken-by=citradevipaolana

Kim Eunsook, pls last min plant and add more skinship scenes, ,,  french kiss... and 'almost - suggesting-bed-scenes"... backhug and fronthug.. piggyback ... anything everything... we needs lots of skinship... and maybe one of them may spark off something.. spark of temptation that cannot be contain and cannot be irrevocable .... dear LORD, please!!!!

Well there is this staff posted his picture in his IG..goblin staff actually with the bed on his background ..his hashtag said goblin filming,Hyatt hotel ,,20floor..just I saw it on DC..so some Korean comments think they will film bedscene perhaps. Hope so too

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, cristapark said:

I think that's common in Korea because of senior junior mentality that usually junior people cannot fight back or speak up against their senior...for sure they don't have young people in their agency..with his age usually his with people around his age too..,agggh...I'm really pissed everytime I see his face...what the hell suddenly they will announce GE to be in a relationship with him

@cristapark. actually i watch one ep of his drama with Jang Nara.. i already find him very odd in the romance scene. . given that JNR herself is already 35.. yet i still felt funny... not just about aboeji love.. but its the romance pairing of JNR and him... how to say.. weird . KGE and him,,,, miles more worst.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cristapark said:

Well there is this staff posted his picture in his IG..goblin staff actually with the bed on his background ..his hashtag said goblin filming,Hyatt hotel ,,20floor..just I saw it on DC..so some Korean comments think they will film bedscene perhaps. Hope so too

Can you PM me the link?

2 minutes ago, cristapark said:

@cristapark huh... your bed scene better be two person in it.. not just GoEun sleeping alone crying ... or Gongyoo sleeping alone missing Goeun... jaebal.. winter bed too cold, cannot one person sleep right? hahaha.

literally spamming this thread...

I've lost who I am.

crJuli Moon
dear all, if any of these post are posted before, just PM me, i will delete. really no tijme to back read your 10 pages. am a bad shipper.. next week than can do so.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zuellene Casela said:

Maybe "YooEun" -- I've been following an IG account where shippers also flock there and one mentioned that "YooEun" as the ship name :blush: :heart:

@Zuellene Casela @janeeta esp Janeeta, must seek your advise. since without you, our thread and we pretty non existing... maybe you also think think a nice unique name that can rep GongYoo and Goeun.. and not just gobin and brides..

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@cristapark huh... your bed scene better be two person in it.. not just GoEun sleeping alone crying ... or Gongyoo sleeping alone missing Goeun... jaebal.. winter bed too cold, cannot one person sleep right? hahaha.

Hopefully really bedscene..well Korean just assume too coz the staff posted it on his caption Hyatt hotel on the 20floor..I notice too that he's the staff around GY and GE..so I'll assume too. Hahahah Korean are same byuntae minded like us indeed..they really wish to see a bedscene and doesn't care about the other ajussi.

11 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@cristapark. actually i watch one ep of his drama with Jang Nara.. i already find him very odd in the romance scene. . given that JNR herself is already 35.. yet i still felt funny... not just about aboeji love.. but its the romance pairing of JNR and him... how to say.. weird . KGE and him,,,, miles more worst.

And he had a drama with lee minjung too.lGY co star on his drama BIG before..he doesn't look good doing those sweet romantic scenes btw..

• Like 3

GOBLIN (FMV) | Beautiful Dialogue of Gong Yoo X Kim Go Eun - WISH OST

another of my personal BEST. i loved anything with the OUTSTANDING and Meaningful lines in the dramas. somehting like Quotes and sayings... i simply addicted to dramas quotes.. and Goblin has tons of them.
cr. Emilia Khaerunnisa

hi, got to go back /goblin thread. at least Goblin over then i can safely park here. now need to bring that Goblin thread to 900 pages... fighing!!!

Spoiler

cr.simjinsu1

huh... this one? 6 hrs ago posted .. means today.. fluffy things.. Queen size...2 guys demostrate... ahem...demo what huh?  they don't know how to teach the couple... want me to ....
"i volunteer as tribute!!!!" (huh,, of cause not demo with any of those 2 ahjussi( hahaha.
obviously , one guy is carrying the other ... why huh? :glasses:

• Like 6

yes as I have mentioned yesterday 17 years is a big age gap @cristapark it's too much, his views and her views are completely different , as when she was a newborn he's already a 17 years old boy, about to start college the next year.  so I do not know I can not ship them, he is even old to be a brother..   Can be an an oppa. but not a husband or boyfriend 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, makeuptemple said:

yes as I have mentioned yesterday 17 years is a big age gap @cristapark it's too much, his views and her views are completely different , as when she was a newborn he's already a 17 years old boy, about to start college the next year.  so I do not know I can not ship them, he is even old to be a brother..   Can be an an oppa. but not a husband or boyfriend 

Actually uncle !! He has a niece that was once a member of kpop grOup..brave girls..that niece and GE age almost overlap .. I think he's just using his power since he's really a higher sunbae in their company

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nearsea said:

I wonder if KGE's bf has anything to do with the tvn news on their affair... if he's that powerful then maybe he's keeping tab on gf :S.

Maybe from his camp,,,that why a little suspicious that even her close friend CITT costar LSK  did not say anything about the so called boyfriend.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cristapark said:

I think if GY will go,,he won't have privacy or time to walk around Thailand especially this drama success.. It seems like he's a private person and he hate crowd following him..but I think mostly staff will go ..if ever this will be KGE first time to have trip with staff overseas.. Her previous drama had before but because of the controversy only staff did..

Call me bad but I'm praying that after this drama news of her break up from that ajussi will come out..

so good to hear there'll be a reward trip for all staffs  but wish it's another location coz too many fans there.

And I guess TVN loves to reward staffs to Phuket coz KGE did go to the reward trip for her previous drama (CITT by TVN last year), she played low and didn't get caught at Korean airport due to the controversy ending at that time.  Fans took pics of her at Phuket airport (see spoiler).  So for sure she'll join trip but just play low and won't get caught at airport.  I think it's just GY

Spoiler

• Like 3

when men get old this guy is 42 years old, and I believe he has the early signs of andropause ( menopause of men)  that's why he is with a woman much younger than him..  basically horny goat syndrome excuse the language pls.. he is not ugly he is good looking he is famous he has got money and with that he had ultra active intimate life.  but he is now 42 everyone expects him to settle down, he is not willing to, so he uses KGE as a shield, so press would stop asking questions.   

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, makeuptemple said:

kekek. didnt i coined it " abeoji -love" it no longer ahjussi love... aruso

cr. CatchMine_ID
pls help made some juicy GongGo couple MV... plea u, beg u, puppy eyes looking at u

@CatchMine_ID i am summoning you here... i stolen your MV.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSck3G-Hxjb1rvd2BdYVOcIVOr8nTtCgN43S8GhFHt6x6IyI4XnDg

Image result for candles

• Like 5