[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

22 minutes ago, janeeta said:

Can anyone help me find where this video is? I saw the press conference where she has the gold/brown dress but where is this video?

It's the drama talk after press con but i can only find chinese sub (can't find english sub)...see link in spoiler

And i find the high res video of GY's "whatever" facial expression from the press con in this video (see spoiler) at 37'03" when KGE responds about her bf

Spoiler

at

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, lorac529 said:

It's the drama talk after press con but i can only find chinese sub (can't find english sub)...see link in spoiler

Hide contents

And i find the high res video of GY's "whatever" facial expression from the press con in this video (see spoiler) at 37'03" when KGE responds about her bf

Hide contents

at

Thanks for the link

For the second video, you can see how annoyed he was with that question cause the next question was for GY and when called upon, his "yes" was a lot ruder, aggressive, like the interviewer was pulling him out of some deep thought

1 hour ago, janeeta said:

And now he's going to go off to film some movie called Room Number 7. Hopefully he'll be SUUUUUUPER busy and won't be able to give KGE the time of day so she can spend it with GY

Sorry in advance if my theory is wrong....I've been thinking, what if the BF thing announced by KGE's management is just a gimmick to help reduce the impact on the age gap issue that they predict will arise later on in Goblin..the timing of the announce was just nice you know what I mean.....emmm:blink:

• Like 5

I've watched lots of Gong Yoo's works and I have to say he had great chemistry with his partners no matter who they are. His eyes, his facial expressions are beyond magnificent, it's beautiful, delicate and deep as hell. So with KGE, I'm not surprised, given that KGE is also an excellent actress. 

HOWEVER, HOWEVER, from what I know, these two beautiful actors share so much similarities. KGE is shy yet sweet and strong and can be tomboyish sometimes which is exactly GY's ideal type that he said earlier. I adore this guy so much that I wish he can get his dream girl. They seem have no gap at all, no matter about their age or their talent or personalities. ( Feeling guilty guilty ) :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: 

• Like 11

58 minutes ago, yonjo said:

At this point i think he's had his fair share of "gorgeous" in his life (but what do i know?! :D) that I think he's really considering a woman's personality and how their dynamic plays out. I mean the man is quite vocal how charming he finds Kim Go Eun and how he's lucky to work with her (major awww) amidst the girl's most undeserved social media bashing. And I've seen her stand toe to toe (figuratively speaking of course:)) with Gong Yoo in both acting chops and off cam antics. I would disagree with some here who finds Kim Go Eun a bit shy around Gong Yoo. Girl is quite feisty. She doesn't back down. Not from his pranks nor from his superb acting skills. If I was Gong Yoo, I'd be quite intrigued.  Which I think he is teehee (*dodges cheese puffs being thrown*)

Totally agree with you..I think when there's a lot of camera around she seems a bit shy but i notice indeed she's one feisty girl... During the bts when he gave his hotpack to her and she playfully share it with LDW,,u can really see his face got hurt or a little jealous.. And the girl not afraid to scold him not to act like that.. GY really met his match..

• Like 8

During the presscon,,one thingI admire GY is when those stupid reporters are like looking down on her..seems like underestimating her with their question..I'm just surprise when he answered about not GE lucky to be her lead but he's the one lucky to be his leading man..just to shut up those reporters..

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, cristapark said:

Totally agree with you..I think when there's a lot of camera around she seems a bit shy but i notice indeed she's one feisty girl... During the bts when he gave his hotpack to her and she playfully share it with LDW,,u can really see his face got hurt or a little jealous.. And the girl not afraid to scold him not to act like that.. GY really met his match..

Exactly! Have you guys seen her pulling him around like it's nobody's business. LOL. But I guess he must have set the tone of their dynamic

• Like 6

There's no doubt about their talents, great acting skills and the passion. GY used to say, out of 10 things comes along with acting career, he hates 9 of them, the only reason he can't give up acting is the ecstasy of standing in front of camera and acting it self. 

KGE said she told her parents that do not expect her to become an actress that everyone loves, she just want to become a good actress. 

• Like 12

How many stolen kisses did KGE made here? I saw like 3? Maybe there's more but tvN decided to be stingy so they only showed a few.. I hope they release a bts of this! PLEASEEE

PS. That smooch sound of KGE was so adorable; even GY's laugh. They seemed to have fun and enjoyed filming this scene :D 

• Like 15

Someone a little competitive and possessive, isn't he? :wub:

When KGE mentioned GY's name, she was blushing and giggly. And then when she answered abt bf, it's more businesslike. Right after our dear GY answered his question along with saying flowery sweet words to KGE which even made LDW so surprised! Kekeke. 

And also I like how GY stare down at the male reporter when he asked KGE a question right after. 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Someone a little competitive and possessive, isn't he? :wub:

When KGE mentioned GY's name, she was blushing and giggly. And then when she answered abt bf, it's more businesslike. Right after our dear GY answered his question along with saying flowery sweet words to KGE which even made LDW so surprised! Kekeke. 

And also I like how GY stare down at the male reporter when he asked KGE a question right after. 

Wowwww! Where is that staredown thingy chingu? :D 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, melonpark said:

Wowwww! Where is that staredown thingy chingu? :D 

The presscon KGE wore a dress: Start at 39:30, when GY heard KGE's name mentioned, he leaned forward and around 40:15, he stare at the guy and 40:55 too, 41:37 KGE asked him something and again he stare at the guy. 

Btw I did see three kisses in that mini trip's scene. 

• Like 4

oooooh! thanks for making this!

can i be a part of the prayer circle too?:wub:

i can no longer deny my love to get the two together even if kim go eun has a bf.

im so sorry for i have sinned but pls reconsider before sending me to hell and bear in mind that there is no denying the chemistry anymore!!

• Like 6

On my case perhaps more than we see heheheh...maybe TVN cut some scenes..I notice when GE fall down when she suddenly jump GY and kiss him,,,the next scene she was already at the back..it seems like they edited a lot..but the best was when GY hug her with two hands..if only they release those bts..

4 minutes ago, aoife11 said:

oooooh! thanks for making this!

can i be a part of the prayer circle too?:wub:

i can no longer deny my love to get the two together even if kim go eun has a bf.

im so sorry for i have sinned but pls reconsider before sending me to hell and bear in mind that there is no denying the chemistry anymore!!

That's why shame those who said that both lack chemistry..

• Like 5

what i like about gong yoo and kim go eun they are both are polite people,in happy together kim go eun praised by mc (yoo jae suk,park myung soo) as natural beauty,she answer "i take/agree natural part",mc said youre so humble,youre beauty,she said thank you.also she kinda shy type,akward at variety show (she dont know where to look at camera ) and she said she didnt famous at university.

lee sung kyung said When you meet her for the first time, she’s a little shy, but she is so lovable. The puppy-like playfulness and bright, warm smile you see in Goblin is the real Kim Go Eun.

as for gong yoo he said in guerilla date when gangnam so full of people and became chaotic place,he said its because this time is rush hour,not because of me.

they are not considered a very good looking actor/actress by some netizens,but i think thats not true,gong yoo like a wine,aged perfectly as times by and most woman wanna date him,as kim go eun she have some beauty aura and of course her point beauty is her smile,she so lovely when she smiling.

• Like 11

Finally there's a thread for the goblin couple 

Anneong! I am a silent lurker in Goblin thread 

i like gong yoo way way back before and my love for him resurface again after watching him in train to busan and now Goblin

I enjoy his team up with KGE, i don't her until Goblin happen

and then I am mesmerize with their camaraderie and here I am shipping them although the girl has an ahjussi bf 

include me as one of the prayer warrior for both of them to end up together ... :D 

Gong Yoo's laughter when he's with KGE is like a music to my ear...:wub:

• Like 12

Bear with me, chingus, since I translated KGE's interview using Google. But you'll get a gist of it. Just something to read abt her and GY. 

KGE's interview from Woman Sense, March 2016. 

GY's interview from Marie Claire and Star1, June/July 2016.

KGE: Actress? I do not think I am an actress. I think I am just the actor, the acting woman. I do not think I should be treated specifically as an actress. I do not have anything special. If you thought you were an actress, you would have wanted company or people around you to take care of you.

GY: What’s clear is that acting is a lonely profession. This loneliness became sharper and I learned how to overcome it. I’m getting stronger. I don’t think of this loneliness only as a bad thing. When I first started acting, I cared about how people judged my acting and it hurt me a lot. However, as time went by, such opinions calmed down. I thought I shouldn’t care and just follow my path. 

KGE:  I'm comfortable and easy to be alone. I try to travel alone and watch movies. I do not know anyone who goes around alone," she smiles brilliantly. It looks more lovely with a smile on her face. "I do not have many friends. A few people are more intimate than a lot of people. If you think I'm close to you, I can give you everything. It's a perfect match, so it's easy to get to know people like me. But ironically, there are a few people who can communicate with me. (Laughter)" 

GY: I watch movies at home, I feed my cat. My entire time is spent like this. Although it looks boring and dull, I think these are the moments I need the most. When you keep doing the same thing over and over again, you release the stress, but that doesn’t work for me. I like exercising too. Sweating and working out is my daily life. I’ve always liked excercising. Recently, I started playing basketball once a week with people from my agency. At some point, I started enjoying doing things like this more than having a drink. I wake up early in the morning like the ahjusshis my age and I watch major leagues games with great Korean players and I’m really into the NBA games these days. (laughs) The artist I listen to the most these days is Honne. I take a drink, I put it in my cell phone holder and I listen to the music. When I’m driving and it rains, this music also comes to my mind and I listen to it.

KGE: It is good to be an honest person. I can not get friendly with someone who speaks back. I think that personality is more important than appearance, and mindness is more important than personality. One should not judge a person for the first time. But I can see the sincerity felt in the other person's words and actions. She is a fiery person who can not get upset when she gets angry, so she chooses a straight line. It is because it is better to give advice when you are able to talk a little kindly and to be careful not to hurt the other person. 

GY: When working a lot is all I do, I feel empty. I'm not the working ant type. I like cooking. I also enjoy the cooking process and feeding others. 

• Like 21