[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

43 minutes ago, cristapark said:

I think if GY will go,,he won't have privacy or time to walk around Thailand especially this drama success.. It seems like he's a private person and he hate crowd following him..but I think mostly staff will go ..if ever this will be KGE first time to have trip with staff overseas.. Her previous drama had before but because of the controversy only staff did..

Call me bad but I'm praying that after this drama news of her break up from that ajussi will come out..

Let our prayer circle begin.... :) 

• Like 8

@Zuellene Casela @cristapark it's my pleasure chingu :heart:

The thirst for GongYoo-GoEun BTS is so real in Korea.. their making video reach top 3 most watched Goblin video in tv naver, more than 1 million. Wow!!! It's the highest GongYoo-GoEun video related! This just proved knetz really want to see more GongYoo-GoEun BTS... 

Ranking Goblin tv naver video (16/01/2017)

Source: http://tv.naver.com/cjenm.tvndokebi/clips

1. Preview epsd 13

2. "God Deokhwa"

3. ShinTak making film

4. Preview epsd 11

5. Ending epsd 3

6. Xmass special greeting video

7. ShinTak kiss cut epsd 13

8. Preview epsd 3

9. ShinTak kiss epsd 10

10.. Making Goblin

A0EwZJj.png

If you went to korean forum, ShinTak is really really reallyyyyy popular.. and many knetz (well ShinTak fans) is just like us.. having mass prayer circle about Kim Go Eun's bf... hahaha... 

• Like 21

they won't break the heart of their fans, they'll go on a test drive which I am sure they are already on a test drive period.  the way they look each other is not a way that you look to a friend, it is more like I want to kiss you, I want to hold your hand, the way kim looks is defo I want you to kiss me.  

• Like 8

2 hours ago, yonjo said:

Isn't it Gong Yoo's wish to hold his girl's hand while walking on the beach? :D

When KGE was at Cannes, she said she wish she could relax at the beach and drink wine. Dear any deity listening, please let these two go to Phuket and let their romance go 1000 steps forward. Who knows maybe KGE and GY can go diving together too...lol. 

So happy to hear knetz wishing the same with her bf...kekeke. It's not easy to turn down GY if he genuinely has feelings for you. The recent bts of GY, there's one scene where he turn to KGE and speak gently to her and his eyes was full of honey. Based on pictures, he look exhausted but when he talk to GoEun, he's all gentle... 

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

When KGE was at Cannes, she said she wish she could relax at the beach and drink wine. Dear any deity listening, please let these two go to Phuket and let their romance go 1000 steps forward. Who knows maybe KGE and GY can go diving together too...lol. 

So happy to hear knetz wishing the same with her bf...kekeke. It's not easy to turn down GY if he genuinely has feelings for you. The recent bts of GY, there's one scene where he turn to KGE and speak gently to her and his eyes was full of honey. Based on pictures, he look exhausted but when he talk to GoEun, he's all gentle... 

He really seems to go out of his way to take care of her on set. Damn lucky girl <3 

• Like 7

at are our shiper thread call Goblin-couple.. what is our shipper names?
btw , do you gals wander into Gongyoo's soompi thread, (i means Gongyoo's this thread)"

its started since 2005, spanning 30K over posts... and
GoEun's this thread"

22 pages with 422 posts.. wow.. i know this personal thread of KGE, Do you gals know whether the fans there at their respecive personal sites heavily ship them with other actors(for Kim GoEun), and other actresses (Gongyoo). how are GoEun personal long times fans supportive of her and Shin Ha Kyun . are Goeun 's thread very supportive of SHK? i wander there a few pages, i think they very supportive of SHK? SERIOUSLY? people keep bitting on Goblin and Bride for age gap... but how about else where... what the response towards KGE and SHK their 17 yrs gap?
did GY has any gf in his past ?  Yoon Eun hye and Im Soo Jung... i am seriously like fetus in shipping our Goblin-bride...
anyone post this before:
http://miner8.com/en/19709

Who is Gong Yoo’s girlfriend? Lovelife about Gong Yoo

His Ideal type of woman

Gong Yoo has finally opened up and told the media what kind of a person would be considered his ideal type.

Gong Yoo said in the TV show that his ideal types seemed different from what he had when he was younger, responding to a question about what type of woman he likes.

He disclosed “I used to like a woman who has her own unique style but now I prefer an ordinary woman”.

And he added “I probably can’t control such woman whom he used to like anymore”, which drew laugher.

The actor also mentioned that he would like some one who is a bit of a tomboy.

He mentioned that innocent woman are considered boring to a certain extent and that he is more attracted to a tomboy.

Gong Yoo even said that actress Yoon Eun Hye, who acted in Coffee Prince, is someone who fits the category of his ideal type.

How he thinks about marriage

Gong Yoo confessed in the interview that he wants to get married before at the age 40 and also have a child.

He said “I think it important to have a life with a woman whom I love as an actor and also as a man. But I have no fantasy about marriage.

In addition he continued “It would be sometimes hard in marriage life but I want to feel everything no matter how hard it is. I wonder how it’s like to see my baby who resembles me stare at me”.

His Ideal situation of dating

He hasn’t talked much about his ideal situation of dating in public so it’s not obvious.

How his fan think about his lover

His fans, not only from Korea but from Japan, are very anxious about the romance and marriage of Gong Yoo who makes lots of women fascinated with his masculinity, kindness and sweetness.

However he said in a interview “I’m getting tired of dating with someone because I got used to being single.”

Regarding as a marriage, he mentioned “I won’t try to grab for a partner and just leave things to chance “.

(sorry, if this is a topic you gals been talking before.. still in mourning state of ep13.. cant back read your thread now yet. promise back read after finale over.)

“Life imitates art far more than art imitates Life.”

if the relationship is like about 4 months ago.. its not like 4 years.. since she was like Life imitates Art, can she consider a 'far better choice"? .. can GoEun rethink about it? as long as they walk not the aisle, we can continue to wish right?

• Like 7

I was having little conversation with my friend, ShinTak lovers as well. We discussed that love is all about "timing". Well you can learn very well about that from Reply 1988, Junghwan case. :(

Talked about that, we somehow feel very regretful about Gong-Eun situation right now. Aren't they meet at the right time? The sparks IS really there. The actraction IS really there. Very apparent... But THE TIMING IS NOT...:(:(

Do you guys notice the weird timeline and strange dating confirmation from GE and SHKyun?

Huhu i already shipping them so hard when GoEun confirmed on 26 May 2016 she would join Gong Yoo in Goblin. Then 3 months later, i got devastated after heard the dating confirmation news with SHKyun on 23 August 2016. I went "WTF" at that time. No dispatch pic, they didn't get caught dating, but they voluntarily announced they are dating. I just didn't get the logic. Why her agency feel the need to voluntarily announce their dating status, when they didn't even need to???

Does GongYoo really that dangerous for GoEun? LOL. So they feel need to make some precaution??? Or were there rumours about GongYoo's crush to GoEun so they felt threaten? 

Seems I HAVE TO PRAY HARDER!!

• Like 9

umm I think it's quite mutual but she is quite unsure if the fans will ship them, maybe they were scared that it will have negative impact on the drama....

OK let's say I have an actor bf and I'm on sets and can not see him all the time, I would expect him to make time to come and visit me on set, see my colleagues

I have not seen any news about him coming to set.  

• Like 2

@ceressi What's even weird for me, the agency doesn't have much to say about that couple. Just that they understand each other as actors and they both are in same diving group. I'm like, is this a 50yo couple relationship? Why so dull? Cos seeing how energetic and lively KGE's personality is, I don't know how long she can stay with someone who's just there as a father figure. She's too young to settle for that. 

She should be with someone who can match her quirks, her roughness, her love of extreme sports, her jokes, protect her by placing himself out there (when GY was the first one to say he is lucky to have the chance to work with KGE and shut down media from bashing her), who takes care of her, and have a lot in common. Both GY and KGE are reclusive and love their privacy and family time. 

When a reporter asked that ahjusshi who is his ideal type, he said someone with a cute and pretty smile. I went jinjja jinjja jinjja menboong. Dude, that's all you look in her? Nothing abt personality, whatsoever. 

Let us pray they will go to Phuket together, jaebbal!!!! 

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, ceressi said:

I was having little conversation with my friend, ShinTak lovers as well. We discussed that love is all about "timing". Well you can learn very well about that from Reply 1988, Junghwan case. :(

Talked about that, we somehow feel very regretful about Gong-Eun situation right now. Aren't they meet at the right time? The sparks IS really there. The actraction IS really there. Very apparent... But THE TIMING IS NOT...:(:(

Do you guys notice the weird timeline and strange dating confirmation from GE and SHKyun?

Huhu i already shipping them so hard when GoEun confirmed on 26 May 2016 she would join Gong Yoo in Goblin. Then 3 months later, i got devastated after heard the dating confirmation news with SHKyun on 23 August 2016. I went "WTF" at that time. No dispatch pic, they didn't get caught dating, but they voluntarily announced they are dating. I just didn't get the logic. Why her agency feel the need to voluntarily announce their dating status, when they didn't even need to???

Does GongYoo really that dangerous for GoEun? LOL. So they feel need to make some precaution??? Or were there rumours about GongYoo's crush to GoEun so they felt threaten? 

Seems I HAVE TO PRAY HARDER!!

@ceressi seriously? i normally thought that these Agent will tried their best to keep stars dating news under wrap by all means... why her Agency feel the needs? very funny, if the news spread about GY and KES.. isnt it a better publicity for KGE's career route... i am not saying using GY as a tool... definitely not.. HODU & U should have heard about GY's fondness to work with KGE... did HODU specially favour SHK?

• Like 2

@maryofbethany A close friend of mine told me that ahjusshi has some shares in the company. Also at the time of the announcement, KGE was in the process of switching to Hodu. Maybe they use "relationship" as her way out of her old agency without making her look ungrateful.. It's unfortunate cos with her previous agency, she received great scripts and were able to work with many great actors. To me, she alone is priceless that no matter which agency she's in, her work speaks for itself. There really is no need for such announcement. 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

did HODU specially favour SHK?

I guess yes since his been in that management for too long..,I think GE joined that company late because of Kim hyesu her costar in coin locker girl...she influence GE a lot and GE said she's a good sunbae to her.. If she just did not change management I wonder that old ajussi will like her...Graf..I'm really boiling.. For me he's look pervert..sorry for my words,,saw some of his adult old movie too .. That's why I have bad vibes with him..

We should really pray hard for their break up..hahahaha..(on a side note I'm really serious..)) for me 17 years is too much for her

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

@ceressi What's even weird for me, the agency doesn't have much to say about that couple. Just that they understand each other as actors and they both are in same diving group. I'm like, is this a 50yo couple relationship? Why so dull? Cos seeing how energetic and lively KGE's personality is, I don't know how long she can stay with someone who's just there as a father figure. She's too young to settle for that. 

She should be with someone who can match her quirks, her roughness, her love of extreme sports, her jokes, protect her by placing himself out there (when GY was the first one to say he is lucky to have the chance to work with KGE and shut down media from bashing her), who takes care of her, and have a lot in common. Both GY and KGE are reclusive and love their privacy and family time. 

When a reporter asked that ahjusshi who is his ideal type, he said someone with a cute and pretty smile. I went jinjja jinjja jinjja menboong. Dude, that's all you look in her? Nothing abt personality, whatsoever. 

Let us pray they will go to Phuket together, jaebbal!!!! 

@sooyoungdaebak fans are the prob., pls leave goblin couples alone when fans spot them ... how else can they have some privacy? by removing her own IG account. is like a safe guarding her own privacy move? is it taht necessarily? is it that even before fans start shipping GY and GE, there are fans already dislike the of "Abeoji- Ttal" love (dad-daughter love)?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

@maryofbethany A close friend of mine told me that ahjusshi has some shares in the company. Also at the time of the announcement, KGE was in the process of switching to Hodu. Maybe they use "relationship" as her way out of her old agency without making her look ungrateful.. It's unfortunate cos with her previous agency, she received great scripts and were able to work with many great actors. To me, she alone is priceless that no matter which agency she's in, her work speaks for itself. There really is no need for such announcement. 

That's a big possibility coz since Hodu entertainment started he's been in that company..so perhaps he's really a shareholder

• Like 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPU0SIrBLst/?taken-by=citradevipaolana

Kim Eunsook, pls last min plant and add more skinship scenes, ,,  french kiss... and 'almost - suggesting-bed-scenes"... backhug and fronthug.. piggyback ... anything everything... we needs lots of skinship... and maybe one of them may spark off something.. spark of temptation that cannot be contain and cannot be irrevocable .... dear LORD, please!!!!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, cristapark said:

That's a big possibility coz since Hodu entertainment started he's been in that company..so perhaps he's really a shareholder

@cristapark,... means that is more of one sided... was GoEun led to this involuntarily ? SHK , pls go look for other "young-pretty-famous-romantic-idols"... jaebal. their Agency has a little of young little things in grooming right? go pick one there from girl band group.

after Goblin ep16 finish. i really have lots of back reading on your 10 pages and read up Gongyoo and GoEun past... oosh... GongGo.. even their names rhyme.

• Like 3

cr. BeeMovie

Spoiler

not enough... want "Longer-Deeper-noiser-wetter" and hands run over back and everywhere.
compare to Muse... Man/woman.. this is like 'childrenplayplay' right?
only ep13, served some reason why , to justify bringing in GY.

not enough... want "Longer-Deeper-noiser-wetter" and hands run over back and everywhere.

cr. xkimix

ShinTak kiss slowmo & reverse version

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@cristapark,... means that is more of one sided... was GoEun led to this involuntarily ? SHK , pls go look for other "young-pretty-famous-romantic-idols"... jaebal. their Agency has a little of young little things in grooming right? go pick one there from girl band group.

after Goblin ep16 finish. i really have lots of back reading on your 10 pages and read up Gongyoo and GoEun past... oosh... GongGo.. even their names rhyme.

I think that's common in Korea because of senior junior mentality that usually junior people cannot fight back or speak up against their senior...for sure they don't have young people in their agency..with his age usually his with people around his age too..,agggh...I'm really pissed everytime I see his face...what the hell suddenly they will announce GE to be in a relationship with him

• Like 4