Libera

Thank you for the video, I hadn't seen some of the chips before.

Does anyone know where I can find the videos for 0:26, 1:06 (white dress) and 3:26 or the one where she's in the white dress playing piano.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, ladyid said:

Thank you for the video, I hadn't seen some of the chips before.

Does anyone know where I can find the videos for 0:26, 1:06 (white dress) and 3:26 or the one where she's in the white dress playing piano.

The video from 1:06 i would like to find it too, i never saw it.

The video from 0:26 is from LAP 2015

The video from 3:26 is from Lee Sung Kyung Instagram video from 2013, when she is singing Picture Show

I was checking Lee Sung Kyung Instagram old posts and she really posted alot, she also wrote alot and shared pictures of her friends and her modeling and her daily life, but now she doesn't post almost anything anymore :( I hope she will be more active on Instagram like she used to be, i liked her old posts, some are fun, some are adorable, some are hot, they expressed who she is. Also her cats are super adorable, she posted alot about them, i wonder if she still has them or if she is too busy now to take care of them.

3 hours ago, Libera said:

New interview from Laneige event, hope somebody will translate it, she is so beautiful and cute.

I hope somebody will translate it too, it's a long interview, it looks like she talked also about Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and maybe something about her future projects? When will we have some news? At least we will hear her song with PSY in two days, wonder if she will post something on Instagram about it. I really hope to hear some other news about some other projects.

1 hour ago, Sarah Denver said:

I hope somebody will translate it too, it's a long interview, it looks like she talked also about Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and maybe something about her future projects? When will we have some news? At least we will hear her song with PSY in two days, wonder if she will post something on Instagram about it. I really hope to hear some other news about some other projects.

This waiting is killing me :dissapointed: Still no news about Love Sling either. I wonder if the movie will actually be done. Really hope that she will post something about PSY album on her Instagram, it's more than 2 weeks that she doesn't update. Why? Was she grounded by YG to not post on Instagram anymore? :lol: Or is she afraid that if she posts on Instagram people will start asking her about her private life? Whatever reason is that she is not posting i hope it will pass and she will just post again like she used to, without worries. She can use this occasion to start using Instagram again.

Such a fan of this girl! She's definitely the next big star and I'm so happy her beauty is finally outshining other artists, 'cause she deserves it. Hoping she continously get more dramas and movies. Will definitely watch out for her since she's done so well in WLKBJ. Her boyfriend is also someone who I believe would shine bright, glad they're finally together. Can't think of anyone who can be as swag as them.

A newbie fan here. Annyeong! :D

Thanks for all the videos and updates, loved all of them!! 

3 hours ago, Gtangerine said:

Such a fan of this girl! She's definitely the next big star and I'm so happy her beauty is finally outshining other artists, 'cause she deserves it. Hoping she continously get more dramas and movies. Will definitely watch out for her since she's done so well in WLKBJ. Her boyfriend is also someone who I believe would shine bright, glad they're finally together. Can't think of anyone who can be as swag as them.

A newbie fan here. Annyeong! :D

Thanks for all the videos and updates, loved all of them!! 

Welcome @Gtangerine I see that you are also a fan of Ha Ji Won, i love her too :D I really hope Lee Sung Kyung to become a Top Star, for now there are not new projects, but hopefully she will have some good one soon.

PSY track cover for "Ending Scene" or "Last Scene". - 1 day, i am so excited.

Lee Sung Kyung started to follow PSY on Instagram, she is alive :D Hope she will post something

C_XQcZvU0AERSU9.jpg

6 hours ago, Libera said:

Welcome @Gtangerine I see that you are also a fan of Ha Ji Won, i love her too :D I really hope Lee Sung Kyung to become a Top Star, for now there are not new projects, but hopefully she will have some good one soon.

PSY track cover for "Ending Scene" or "Last Scene". - 1 day, i am so excited.

Lee Sung Kyung started to follow PSY on Instagram, she is alive :D Hope she will post something

She is alive :lol: Can't wait to hear this song and the next song i hope it will be a solo for her next drama or movie. I really hope that we will have some news soon.

Tomorrow we will hear Lee Sung Kyung 4th singing collaboration, in the meantime we can hear them

The Papers feat. Lee Sung Kyung - I love you in 2013

Eddie Kim feat. Lee Sung Kyung (2016)

Park Hyun Shik and Lee Sung Kyung - True Colors (2017)

Thank you PSY for acknowledging Lee Sung Kyung talent

PSY "I love Lee Sung Kyoung voice tone"

201705101357183680278_20170510142541_01_20170510143117206.jpg?type=w430_q70

The Top Singer Psy released a story about the love call to Lee Sung Kyung

On the afternoon of Oct. 10, Psy participated in a press conference commemorating the regular 8th album '4X2 = 8' at YeonDo Conrad Seoul Hotel Grand Ballroom." I heard her voice in 'my lips like warm coffee', tone was really good, so I was asked her to do a feature with me"

On the other hand, Psy announces the regular 8th album '4X2 = 8' at 6 pm on October 10. This album, which includes 10 songs including "I Love It" (I LUV IT) and "New Face" (NEW FACE), has been released as a superb lineup for music video cast, lyrics, composition and feature. I collected it.

In the music video, actors Lee Byung Hun and Son Naeun appeared, and many artists such as JYP Park Jin-young, Kushi, Zico, IKON BI and BOBBIE, etc, led by Yugun-hyung who created hit songs such as 'Gangnam Style' and 'Gentleman' Together.
Credit : http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002918541
Trans : @xxigmeelxx_ .

PSY feat. Lee Sung Kyung - 마지막 장면

Also stream it on Genie, itunes, Melon, if you can buy it, it's even better, let's show Lee Sung Kyung support

http://www.genie.co.kr/detail/albumInfo?axnm=80944703

https://itunes.apple.com/it/album/psy-8th-4x2-8/id1234833725?app=itunes&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

http://www.melon.com/album/detail.htm?albumId=10060647

Lyrics google translation

My last song for you
We’re trying to make a point in our story.
At the beginning and end of memories
Our last scene together

Hi The first day we met was the most exciting scene of my life
We lived a life like a movie, and we say goodbye again.
It was fun. Every moment.
I’ll miss you a lot.
Last look in your eyes.
Every time I live I miss my eyes.

I think I’m still living.
I think I can live in the future.
Just as I lived knowing death
We live in knowing farewell
It was my romance.
It was blue.
It was a sweet dream.
It was heaven.

My last song for you
Our last scene together

To us
In memory
now
This feeling
How to remember

beautifully
Leaving
My appearance
The world
How to remember

I have been lonely and euphoric for a while
My heart is torn
You’ll get used to it.
The fragrance of old days and the reminders
The above recurring
You’ll get used to it.
I’m sad because I have not realized it yet.
I will not shed tears.
I still feel sorry for leaving
I will not stay.

I think I’m still living.
I think I can live in the future.
As I looked back, the last day was all over
We’ll get used to it before time
Thank you for that time
We always were.
A movie shorter than you think
It was on the other hand.

pleasure
sadness
Hope
despair
longing
regret
loneliness
peace
All these feelings I could hold on to Because you existed in me

pleasure
sadness
Hope
despair
longing
regret
loneliness
peace
All these feelings I could hold on to Because you existed in me

My last song for you
Our last scene together

To us
In memory
now
This feeling
How to remember

beautifully
Leaving
My appearance
The world
How to remember

WOW!!! Such a beautiful song, she has such an angelic sweet voice, i can't stop to listen to her. I wish the song will get higher on Melon, if it's a success, YG might invest something on her. I really hope that after this we won't have to wait another 5 months for another project :( Hope we will hear some news soon. She finally updated her Instagram, now we will have to wait for a new project before she will update again? :rolleyes:

Now she is 16th on Melon, guys continue to stream the song http://www.melon.com/album/detail.htm?albumId=10060647

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_duQwzVoAABEw8.jpg

Archived