Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how long Lee Sung Kyung will be MIA. After the scandal she probably will keep quite for a while, she didn't even go to Laneige Beauty Road :( I already missed her alot, now i miss her even more. I would like to know what she is thinking and if she has plans for another project this year. I hope she is not having problem for her dating news, Korean Entertainment Industry is a little weird who knows how they reacted to this news.

Now that she is free and doesn't have any upcoming projects they could make her do an Asian Fanmeeting Tour, now that she is popular. She could go to Japan, Taiwan, Philippines, Singapore. She could promote WFKBJ in the Philippines when it will start to air. She has a big company but they look like amateurs.

If she is taking a break from acting i hope she will do more model works, for photoshoots and endorsements. I miss her modeling. Some new CFs would be great too. I miss her badly. Always hope in some news soon.

Beautiful girl

tumblr_ooai6haicj1urmyjyo1_500.giftumblr_ooai6haicj1urmyjyo5_500.gif

tumblr_ooai6haicj1urmyjyo6_500.giftumblr_ooai6haicj1urmyjyo3_500.gif

Why It always takes so long for Lee Sung Kyung to accept or refuse an offer? :bawling: Maybe she is not convinced and wants to wait a better offer so she takes time hoping for something better, but if there isn't a new offer she will probably accept this. I am conflicted too about this movie, the plot and the character she has to play doesn't sound interesting and she can do so much better. But Lee Sung Kyung also said that she wants to play this kind of character now, so it fits her request, but the plot of the movie is not great and the director is new too. She could play another romantic comedy with a better storyline and where she is actually the famale lead, in this movie it looks like the father and son will be the actual lead. It's her choice, i guess she knows better than we do, if she has nothing better she should probably accept also because i miss her too much and if it's true that the movie will be filmed in the first half of the year, so it means that it should start shooting soon she will still have time for another project this year. The good thing if she accept this offer is that she will be working with a veteran actor like Yoo Hae Jin (if he accepted) and hopefully the son will be another good actor. If they actually find a popular and good actor to play the son maybe there is more of a chance that this movie won't be so bad, hopefully it will surprise us. But still considering how long Lee Sung Kyung is taking to accept this offer i think she will refuse, i just hope that she will decide faster and not at the last minute like with BCOTW, it would give problem also to the movie team to look for another actress at the last minute.

@Libera I just hope that she's on the right track of handling her career and that YGE is helping her. As for now, I myself is also hesitant for her on getting the role as the plot isn't my cup of tea but if ever she accepts I'm in full support plus I really miss her so much. 

The good thing that happened today is...Upon reading the comments on naver on the news about her appearing on Love Sling I was actually happy that it were all positive comments. So I guess if ever she accepts any movie right now she'll get a good reaction from knetz.

see the comments on this link: 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=108&aid=0002611127

23 minutes ago, rottenxtears said:

@Libera I just hope that she's on the right track of handling her career and that YGE is helping her. As for now, I myself is also hesitant for her on getting the role as the plot isn't my cup of tea but if ever she accepts I'm in full support plus I really miss her so much. 

The good thing that happened today is...Upon reading the comments on naver on the news about her appearing on Love Sling I was actually happy that it were all positive comments. So I guess if ever she accepts any movie right now she'll get a good reaction from knetz.

see the comments on this link: 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=108&aid=0002611127

The bad thing is that i don't think YGE is helping her career at all, i think she already missed her big chance with BCOTW. Everything about it was perfect, the timing was perfect and the actor was perfect, not big competitors from the other two dramas. She would become soon one of the Top Korean Hallyu Star. But now it looks like she has to start from the beginning. The hype is gone. WFKBJ even if it was a hit internationally, it was a big flop in Korea. I hope that it will regain more hype when it will start to air in the Philippines.

If Broker production wasn't halted it would have been the best thing, she could still have hype from the movie and the promotion, i am still sad about this movie, i liked the plot and i liked her character description and also Lee Sung Kyung was very excited about it. But everything went wrong and she might not even have a project this year.

I understand that she wanted to rest a bit but now it's 5 months and i understand if she wants to be cautious and choose a good project next for her, (even she already had it with BCOTW), but to disappear like this after all the popularity that she got is really throwing away all your hard work. At least she could have done an Asian Fan Meeting Tour, Interviews, she could have been guest in some variety show, there are so many things that they could have done to promote her but they just did nothing.

Anyway we can only wait and see what she will do. Finger crossed for her next project to be a success.

At least Knetz are not assholes now. If she had this positive reaction from Knetz before she would probably have accepted BCOTW.

1 hour ago, rottenxtears said:

I don't know if this is true but it says that Lee Sung Kyung will be in HongKong this coming Thursday, May 4 for an event of a skin product she endorse, maybe it's Laneige.

I hope it's true. In the last two years, if i am not mistaken she went to Singapore, Malaysia and Honk Hong for Laneige so hopefully she will go back. Tried to watch on YG Stage website if they updated her schedule but there is nothing but it's a long time that they don't update her schedule.

Videos from her Laneige Beauty Road

Malaysia

Spoiler

Hong Kong

Spoiler

With Translation

Singapore

Korea

18 minutes ago, Libera said:

I hope it's true. In the last two years, if i am not mistaken she went to Singapore, Malaysia and Honk Hong for Laneige so hopefully she will go back. Tried to watch on YG Stage website if they updated her schedule but there is nothing but it's a long time that they don't update her schedule.

Videos from her Laneige Beauty Road

Malaysia

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

With Translation

Hoping it's true. Fans are already hyped to see her through reading the comments. 

Well what can we expect of YG???!!! They always disregard her and I hate it so much. Thanks to Laneige for giving this kind of opportunity to her. 

I feel frustrated too with the lack of interest YG has on Lee Sung Kyung and for the lack of news and projects. She could do much better but we also don't know everything so we can only wait, hope and wish for the best. Sure it's hard to just wait and hope.

Lee Sung Kyung ranked 9th for 2017 "Lovely Star"

Korean might say that she is not popular, or might hate her on SNS but it looks like she is more popular than they want her to be, maybe for this they hate her so much. I think that she doesn't have more haters than others but she has just passionate and active haters that can't see her succeed. Probably Cheese In The Trap fans, they seems pretty aggressive and hateful. I hope that those haters will give her a break and just accept her, also hope that her loyal fanbase will grow so that there will be more love than hate.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0003933867

Lee Sung Kyung will go to Hong Kong tomorrow but the Laneige event will be private so fans can't see her. I hope that the media will be there tho or we won't see any pictures and videos.

So sweet Lee Sung Kyung cooked for her little sister. She doesn't see her sister from 3 weeks, it looks like she was busy, i hope it's because she is training and preparing for some new project.

Lee Sung Kyung 11th Street Ad somewhere in Korea

Archived