Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The song is going quite well, considering that is not even a single, few hours ago she was 6th on Melon chart (now she is 12th) and she is 4th on Genie, Bugs, Soribada. 7th on Naver music. Let's continue to support her and stream her. Hopefully she will say something too, i wish she would stop hiding.

11 minutes ago, Libera said:

The song is going quite well, considering that is not even a single, few hours ago she was 6th on Melon chart (now she is 12th) and she is 4th on Genie, Bugs, Soribada. 7th on Naver music. Let's continue to support her and stream her. Hopefully she will say something too, i wish she would stop hiding.

Debaek! She is doing pretty well, she is not even an idol but she is going strong. When will YG finally understand her value and give her a solo album? Or a Asia Fan meeting Tour? But really before that i need her in a good drama/movie soon. I want to see her act again soon and have the recognitions she deserves. Please.

Haven't commented about LSK featuring on Psy's album. All I can say is she really has it to become a good and known singer. I hope she'll consider the idea and YG would pursue her into the singing career too. YG please stop being an a$$. Also, the fact that it was Psy who personally asked her to feature is really good for her to be swarmed with opportunities w/c are musically inclined. And it was amazing how the song was doing so well in the charts since last night ❤️ Also, the comments from knetz are almost all positive, it's heartwarming. Hope we'll hear something about her next project on the upcoming days. 

Keep shining our LSK ❤️❤️❤️ :) 

As much as I would like it I think (with so much competition in the music industry) it would be difficult for an album or even single to sell well. However I think it would be awesome if Sungkyung could get the chance to perform an OST and of course collaborate with more singers.

28 minutes ago, ladyid said:

As much as I would like it I think (with so much competition in the music industry) it would be difficult for an album or even single to sell well. However I think it would be awesome if Sungkyung could get the chance to perform an OST and of course collaborate with more singers.

I think Lee Sung Kyung can have a good success as a singer too. She has a beautiful voice, she is beautiful and charming, she is full of talents and can always surprise you. She has the best personality, so can easly win the public. With a good song and promotion she can do great. She can start with singing a good OST for a big drama to gain more fame as a singer and then come out with an album. But like Sarah said i first want her to estabilish as a Top Actress in Korea and then she can think to spread to other activities. I wonder if she will ever do musicals, i saw that her little sister is acting in the musical Les Miserables in Korea, wonder if Lee Sung Kyung went to see her. Seems like the family is full of talents, i wonder what her parents do.

It looks like the photoshoot that she had a couple weeks ago was for LAP

LAP website update

C_ieWk9UAAAl5Ob.jpg

On 20 May Lee Sung Kyung will be in Singapore. Lucky Singapore fans. Thank You Laneige. YG you could have given her an Asian Fan Meeting Tour, learn from Laneige.

Last Scene continue to do quite well on the charts, on Melon she is currently 13th, she was 8th few hours ago, Soribada 5th, Genie 12th, Naver Music 10th.

Good job Lee Sung Kyung. We will finally see her again, i am happy that she is going in Singapore because they speak english so we can actually understand what she will say. Hope to hear some news. Still nothing about Love Sling either :dissapointed:

45 minutes ago, ladyid said:

Happy to see more people recognize her talent. She is not just talented, she is full of charm, she has the ability to make you fall in love with her. If only YG would see it too. Waiting for them to value her like she deserve. Seriously, when Lee Sung Kyung will have another project? All this wasting time makes me nervous.

LAP Update

C_nBtCkUIAAQQKY.jpg

Spoiler

C_m-KPJUIAAVzn2.jpgC_m-LyKUIAAR2qI.jpgC_m-MjaUAAExzAV.jpg

4 hours ago, Sarah Denver said:

Perfect representation of a Lee Sung Kyung fan :lol: I hope that her next project will be super big so all this wait will be worth it. It's really taking an eternity.

This is so accurate :lol: It's hard to be a fan of Lee Sung Kyung but hopefully we will have some big news soon. Hope it will be worth the wait. Now i just listen to Last Scene waiting for what's next.

Lee Sung Kyung had another issue in Naver! about that haejung IG live last month and those pathetic Knetz bashing her again!
i'm sooo stress huhuhuh:bawling: i hope Sung kyung is Ok. pls leave a positive message on her Instagram account.:dissapointed:

59 minutes ago, moaning1989 said:

Lee Sung Kyung had another issue in Naver! about that haejung IG live last month and those pathetic Knetz bashing her again!
i'm sooo stress huhuhuh:bawling: i hope Sung kyung is Ok. pls leave a positive message on her Instagram account.:dissapointed:

I just saw it. It's unbelievable, they found something that happened 3 months ago just to attack her :dissapointed: The media are really stupid to even write something about this and even more stupid is YG that does nothing to protect her. They should sue this idiots or they will never stop attacking her and try to ruin her reputation with fake news. Anyway let's all write good things on her Instagram where she is getting the most hate but also on naver. Now that everything was going well and haters finally calmed down they try to ruin her image again. They really hate to see her being successful. This also happend because of Hae Jung fans that made this even bigger.

6 minutes ago, Libera said:

I just saw it. It's unbelievable, they found something that happened 3 months ago just to attack her :dissapointed: The media are really stupid to even write something about this and even more stupid is YG that does nothing to protect her. They should sue this idiots or they will never stop attacking her and try to ruin her reputation with fake news. Anyway let's all write good things on her Instagram where she is getting the most hate but also on naver. Now that everything was going well and haters finally calmed down they try to ruin her image again. They really hate to see her being successful. This also happend because of Hae Jung fans that made this even bigger.

I can't find any comments on the Naver articles. Do you have a link?

Some pictures of Bok Joo looking adorable to lighten the mood.

cutebj1.jpg

38 minutes ago, Libera said:

WTH is this nonsense? I don't understand naver comments but there seems to be positive and negative comments. I hope somebody will translate them. I don't think this came from the hater tho but i think media don't want to see Lee Sung Kyung successful and they are trying their best to ruin her image. If i am not mistaken Dispatch gave this news first, now it makes me think is it possible that they hoped that people would hate Lee Sung Kyung after the dating news and considering she had alot of love and support they are trying to ruin her image with this random hateful article that came out from nowhere? I read that Hae Jung father is some important person so maybe he is behind this? Or just media really don't want to see her succeed. Everything was going perfectly now, she had all the support for her relationship, her song with PSY is going well her popularity is growing, someone is not happy for her success and is trying to ruin her.

Now she is even trending on Naver for this nonsense <_<

Archived