Libera

I'm always annoyed with how people on the internet pick on celebrities, especially female celebrities, for every little thing. And don't get me started on reporters trying to get views by reporting things like this.

It doesn't seem like all the comments are negative at least (according to translation).

I too hope this will blow over quickly. Hopefully Sungkyung doesn't take this too hard. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Sarah Denver said:

WTH is this nonsense? I don't understand naver comments but there seems to be positive and negative comments. I hope somebody will translate them. I don't think this came from the hater tho but i think media don't want to see Lee Sung Kyung successful and they are trying their best to ruin her image. If i am not mistaken Dispatch gave this news first, now it makes me think is it possible that they hoped that people would hate Lee Sung Kyung after the dating news and considering she had alot of love and support they are trying to ruin her image with this random hateful article that came out from nowhere? I read that Hae Jung father is some important person so maybe he is behind this? Or just media really don't want to see her succeed. Everything was going perfectly now, she had all the support for her relationship, her song with PSY is going well her popularity is growing, someone is not happy for her success and is trying to ruin her.

Now she is even trending on Naver for this nonsense <_<

Something is fishy, someone is trying hard to ruin her career. Might be Hae Jung or might be media, i don't know, but i hate it. Lee Sung Kyung doesn't deserve this, someone is trying to hurt her and it makes me sad and mad, i just hope that she will ignore this and just go on with her life. She should just never check SNS, i wouldn't be surprised if she won't ever update anything anymore considering how many stupid people there are in this world she would be right. They will try to attack her in any way possible even creating fake and distorted news. 

She now should just focus on her job and become a Top Hallyu Star so that those haters and whoever is trying to harm her will die of jealousy.

Hello chingus ... I agree with your thoughts. I have to delurk and share my thoughts at 530 in the morning my time. I had always thought there seems to be someone behind all this hate and bashing ... It seems organized.  She wasn't a target with her previous dramas because she wasn't that popular but she got so much love after Kim Bok joo that may have threatened other popular idols. Case in point, in a short span she is ranked #3 most followed female Korean celeb on IG. That speaks volumes. Then inspite of dispatch's expose of namlee dating, they received overwhelming love from around the world. And then her collab with psy is doing well so far ... As far as I recall all her co stars from previous dramas got along well with her and she has forged good friendships ... Even dating back to her modeling days. She also gets along well with staff and crew. All these nonsense is obviously orchestrated. I thought of this since all the bashing from bcotw but this recent brouhaha just reaffirms my thought.  Mianhe. I just have to let it out. In the meantime let us be vigilant and monitor negative comments posted on her IG account and report them for bullying. There are several accounts that have been disabled already.  I've also asked the bigger accounts to help in downvoting the Facebook post.  Imo haejung should speak out and defend her friend ... So who then is the fox in this case?  A hissing and slimy haejung .... 

Sorry I'm mad ...

15 minutes ago, cmoirae2 said:

Hello chingus ... I agree with your thoughts. I have to delurk and share my thoughts at 530 in the morning my time. I had always thought there seems to be someone behind all this hate and bashing ... It seems organized.  She wasn't a target with her previous dramas because she wasn't that popular but she got so much love after Kim Bok joo that may have threatened other popular idols. Case in point, in a short span she is ranked #3 most followed female Korean celeb on IG. That speaks volumes. Then inspite of dispatch's expose of namlee dating, they received overwhelming love from around the world. And then her collab with psy is doing well so far ... As far as I recall all her co stars from previous dramas got along well with her and she has forged good friendships ... Even dating back to her modeling days. She also gets along well with staff and crew. All these nonsense is obviously orchestrated. I thought of this since all the bashing from bcotw but this recent brouhaha just reaffirms my thought. I tend to believe that haejung is jealous ... Maybe she also carries a flame for nam joo hyuk. Her demeanor during wfkbj though the commentary gives me a sense of jealousy ... for some things Lsk does she must also do the same ... I am seeing a pattern here and it is revealing her true self ... Mianhe. I just have to let it out. In the meantime let us be vigilant and monitor negative comments posted on her IG account and report them for bullying. There are several accounts that have been disabled already.  I've also asked the bigger accounts to help in downvoting the Facebook post.  Imo haejung should speak out and defend her friend ... So who then is the fox in this case?  A hissing and slimy haejung .... 

Happy to see you @cmoirae2 Yes, this is so weird and unexpected. Hae Jung silence is really suspicious, if i am not mistaken a while ago she liked some hate comments that some fans wrote to her for being an attention seeker, and now this, they dug something that happened 2 months ago? Where she was the "victim"? That's so weird. Could be that she is seeking attention? Everything is very suspicious. I don't know who is against her but is someone big, it might be some idol agency or even her own agency at this point. YG completly ignore her, they didn't even say anything about her song with PSY and it's taking an eternity for her to pick a new project. Now i am suspicious about everyone. Also the timing, now that she is doing well and she didn't get much hate anymore. I really think that Dispatch was trying to sabotage her with her dating news but they actually helped her popularity even more, they must be angry. She should be strong and don't listen to anyone, she should be even more motivated to succeed now even if it's hard, being criticized for every little thing you do, i am afraid that she will avoid public events and SNS even more now.

I can't believe that something that happened 2 months ago will resurface because of a wrong accusation!!! I am furious, how dare they even say she has a rude attitude just because of that. To think she's even the lead of the drama and all her intent was to promote and let people be aware they're doing the interview and couple commentary that time! Lee Sung Kyung has a wide network of celebrity friends and she's got good remarks from people who worked with her. Only this stupid a$$ed people are trying to put up these nonsense. I am just hoping that YG (but I doubt) will do something or Haejung will say something regarding this issue to clear things up. If Hyejung at least considers LSK a friend or at least a good colleague. 

I've been putting up my composure in rationalizing things about Haejung tbh as I really see her as "something", due to her actions and posts that purely gives an attention-seeking vibe but I tried understanding her. But if she continues to play victim on this issue and won't do or say anything, I'll definitely put my 100% loathe on her. But nothing's for sure here.

Sorry, it's very evident that I'm attacking someone in my post as I'm very mad right now.   It's just plainly wondering how this thing happened again when she's already getting good feedbacks from knetz.

Lee Sung Kyung doesn't deserve any of this. Please please I hope there will be clarifications for this issue.

While I do respect your opinion about someone intentionally organizing the bashing I don't think it's a good idea to discuss it in public. Because the truth is we can't be sure someone is doing that and spreading rumours like that (even unintentionally) may actually cause more harm for Sungkyung.

Like for example if someone sees this becomes angry and send comments to HJ or Dispatch or whomever, people will think badly of SK's fans and then possibly about SK herself. 

Personally i think this is because SK is more famous now so people dig up "dirt" because      interest is greater. But of course it is possible I'm wrong. 

I hope I didn't offend anyone by writing this because I love how protective everyone is of Sungkyung on this thread. Still I really think these kind of things are better off discussed in private messages, and for us to focus on spreading positive things about SK, buying her single with PSY and such. 

3 minutes ago, ladyid said:

While I do respect your opinion about someone intentionally organizing the bashing I don't think it's a good idea to discuss it in public. Because the truth is we can't be sure someone is doing that and spreading rumours like that (even unintentionally) may actually cause more harm for Sungkyung.

Like for example if someone sees this becomes angry and send comments to HJ or Dispatch or whomever, people will think badly of SK's fans and then possibly about SK herself. 

Personally i think this is because SK is more famous now so people dig up "dirt" because      interest is greater. But of course it is possible I'm wrong. 

I hope I didn't offend anyone by writing this because I love how protective everyone is of Sungkyung on this thread. Still I really think these kind of things are bettet off discussed in private messages, and for us to focus on spreading positive things about SK, buying her single with PSY and such. 

You are right, i am not saying that she is for sure the reason but i suspect everyone right now, this controversy idiocy is obviously orchestrated by someone, now they are even talking about a controversy with Eddie Kim from one year ago, all of this so suddenly and there are so many articles for something so stupid? Someone is trying to bring her down and i can't help but be mad about it. She worked so hard to be where she is now and they want to destroy her.

50 minutes ago, Libera said:

Happy to see you @cmoirae2 Yes, this is so weird and unexpected. Hae Jung silence is really suspicious, if i am not mistaken a while ago she liked some hate comments that some fans wrote to her for being an attention seeker, and now this, they dug something that happened 2 months ago? Where she was the "victim"? That's so weird. Could be that she is seeking attention? Everything is very suspicious. I don't know who is against her but is someone big, it might be some idol agency or even her own agency at this point. YG completly ignore her, they didn't even say anything about her song with PSY and it's taking an eternity for her to pick a new project. Now i am suspicious about everyone. Also the timing, now that she is doing well and she didn't get much hate anymore. I really think that Dispatch was trying to sabotage her with her dating news but they actually helped her popularity even more, they must be angry. She should be strong and don't listen to anyone, she should be even more motivated to succeed now even if it's hard, being criticized for every little thing you do, i am afraid that she will avoid public events and SNS even more now.

if you think about it, in korean culture, they are conscious of seniority.  Hae Jung should be viewed as the one who disrespects LSK for not stopping her IG Live when LSK started hers.  First of, LSK is older and more senior than she is.  And secondly, she is the lead of WFKBJ.  I think between the two of them, shouldn't be LSK be the one doing her IG Live ... HJ is a secondary character.  I had actually DM'd the DVD team and requested that they just include the 4 leads but they still insisted on secondary characters and said it has been decided.  And now look what they've done.  I still put the blame on the DVD team for ignoring requests from fans to exclude HJ.  That should have been a preventive measure.

Another point, NJH asked HJ to stop her IG live.  Even PD nim and the other actor (sry forgot his name) had also said something to Haejung ... Question is shouldn't dispatch also implicate them for 'bullying'?  the thing is they singled LSK out ... and yes Libera we are not idiots to think this is just a random article published by dispatch. There must be malicious intent.  As far as who paid them, we don't know.  These lowest of low reporters thrive on sensationalism at the expense of celebrities.  I even wonder how these people sleep at night or even bear to put food on their table borne out of all the misery they have caused innocent celebrities.  Of all people, LSK is the last person who would be thought of as vile and a bully ... I wish I had a magic wand or a genie that will grant me three wishes ... Some people can't just accept that LSK has a charmed life ... she has so much talent (seriously and not being biased but she excels in acting, singing and modeling) great friendships, a happy love life and is very much well loved all over the world despite of efforts to pull her down by her own countrymen ... tsk tsk tsk ... can we fans pull money to hire a sharp publicist to handle damage control?  and a ruthless lawyer to go after people or organizations trying to ruin her image and reputation?  seriously, if yg can't do anything about it they should hire professionals who are savvy to take care of incidents like this.

@ladyid i think you are right but the magnitude of hate by knetz is unprecedented.  as they say show business is like politics.  if you've seen mr smith goes to washington, media is used as a tool to discredit even innocent people ... i deleted my thought implicating a person but i still believe there is someone or an organization responsible for this and just presented on what should have been the logical reaction from knetz from all this brouhaha weighing in on their culture.  

24 minutes ago, ladyid said:

I hope I didn't offend anyone by writing this because I love how protective everyone is of Sungkyung on this thread. Still I really think these kind of things are better off discussed in private messages, and for us to focus on spreading positive things about SK, buying her single with PSY and such. 

Well you're right. But all I ask right now is for a person to atleast clear things up and I think, Haejung can do it since she's the other person involved and was the one labeled oppressed on the non-sense issue. She can even write a short message on her IG story as she's always fond of doing it. If she really does think they're friends and they built up a good relationship while doing the drama, I thought she could at least do this for her unnie as LSK is getting so much hate right now. I'm not specifically pointing the blame on her but a simple clarification from her would really help. And yes, it is true that before LSK started her live, Haejung was said to be warned by NJH to stop her broadcast first in order to give way to LSK's live which does mean that LSK's live story was actually really planned.

---

Also to think that not everyone rising gets hate, yet this continuously happens to LSK, I am deeply hurt. I just hope that she'll get the love she deserves. 

Is this a coincidence?  Two in a row ... Now something to do with Eddy Kim and this was from last year.  Sry can't translate but a friend brought this to my attention  

http://www.hg-times.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=147588

eddy Kim part translated from google

She is in a controversy with her fellow actors and fought in a personality controversy. Last year, singer Eddie Kim's official SNS posted a message to Eddie Kim in a public message.

When Eddie Kim praised her, she said, "What are you saying there is a lot of fun? There will not be much more than you," she said.
I also said, "How good would it be if I loved it soft and moody like a song."

can we pool funds to hire a publicist and a lawyer?

Not a coincidence, or they are distracting the public from something bad or they just want to bring Lee Sung Kyung down. I don't understand what happened with Eddie Kim, but they are now even bringing back something that happened 1 year ago. They are good friends, i am sure that they were joking and people just took the opportunity to attack her after her "personality controversy". I would really like to understand what koreans are saying, i wish Netizbuzz will translate it, are they hating her alot? Or are they defending her? Is it possible that they are so stupid to not understand that this was done on purpose to damage her? She is still trending on Naver, i hope that it's not all hate. YG as usual is sleeping, they always care alot about her <_<

I don't understand the comments but considering that are from knetz they are sure  full of hate. I also noticed that Lee Sung Kyung hate comments usually have an abnormal amount of likes, much more then usual articles and that is really weird, now i think that someone mhigh boost the hate comments. We can't do much but what about leaving on Naver a message with written 이성경 사랑해요 with many hearts so we can show that we love her? It's the only thing we can do, also on Facebook and on her Instagram, we can do as much. I wish someone will defend her, some of her friend could say something nice, and what is YG doing? They are just letting her get all the hate? Do they really not care about her at all?

Mianhe chingus I forgot my manners and say hi ... My temper has simmered down by now ... The cool Saturday weather may have helped ... One realization after this fiasco is that knetz are not critical thinkers ... They just swallow whatever garbage is hurled unto them without even looking into reason.  Let us let this rest and wish Lsk has the resilience to fight yet another knetz attack. She will be okay and I hope there will come a time when she can hold her head up, brush off her hair and walk away as if she didn't hear anything ... At some point she will just learn to be numb ... guess better to just ignore ... Easier said than done ... Always hoping for the best ...

@cmoirae2 I just hope that after this she won't take a long break. I am afraid that we won't see her at all this year. I just can't believe that they actually made such a huge issue from nowhere and Khaters can't lose the opportunity to attack someone, especially if it's Lee Sung Kyung. All this negativity can really bring any human being down, especially such a lively, positive and good person like Lee Sung Kyung, she is always so kind with everyone, can't understand like anyone would write such nonsense like this and also YG really do nothing to clear her image, they just let everybody say whatever idiocy and let the world believe it. I feel like this is worse than the hate comments about her acting, they actually attacked her as a person now. So they don't like her acting, they don't like her personality, they even say that she is ugly, so what should she do then? Hope that she won't feel affected about all of this and i would seriously be pissed if they force her to apologize for doing an Instagram Live. All of this is so absurd, really it could only happen in Korea and with Lee Sung Kyung and with such a stupid agency like YG.

They are still writing article about this and she is still trending on Naver for this <_< When will they stop?

2 hours ago, Libera said:

@cmoirae2 I just hope that after this she won't take a long break. I am afraid that we won't see her at all this year. I just can't believe that they actually made such a huge issue from nowhere and Khaters can't lose the opportunity to attack someone, especially if it's Lee Sung Kyung. All this negativity can really bring any human being down, especially such a lively, positive and good person like Lee Sung Kyung, she is always so kind with everyone, can't understand like anyone would write such nonsense like this and also YG really do nothing to clear her image, they just let everybody say whatever idiocy and let the world believe it. I feel like this is worse than the hate comments about her acting, they actually attacked her as a person now. So they don't like her acting, they don't like her personality, they even say that she is ugly, so what should she do then? Hope that she won't feel affected about all of this and i would seriously be pissed if they force her to apologize for doing an Instagram Live. All of this is so absurd, really it could only happen in Korea and with Lee Sung Kyung and with such a stupid agency like YG.

They are still writing article about this and she is still trending on Naver for this <_< When will they stop?

I hope she gets strength from the people around her.  I think she has a good support system from her circle of friends.  And i hope she knows that her fans are not staying still and accepting this wrongdoing.  let's see what we can do about it and send a message loud and clear to dispatch.

I'm really sad on what's happening now. LSK dont deserve all this hate. i hope someone will speak up for her. some of her colleagues.

Those person who really know her. someone should stand on her side.. i feel so  sad and angry at the same time. who's  behind all this thing.. :bawling:

I hope heybiblee is ok. I'm praying that alll of this will end soon. and another blessing will come on her way. :bawling:

Archived