Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was a little worried about Lee Sung Kyung and about how she was feeling but from this few photos and videos she looks normal. I thought that we wouldn't see her for a while yet so i am really glad to see her so soon, but why there are not official pictures and video? 

Spoiler

C-Vz3HJUAAAObw8.jpg

I was worried too, she looks normal but we can't really know for sure how she is feeling i find that she is always a little uncomfortable and distracted to this kind of events :lol: I want official pictures too, is it possible that there was no media? It looks like they arranged this event at the last minute. Was it Lee Sung Kyung choice after all the media coverage that she had these days?

But right now i just want to know what is her next project. I wish she could focus on her career, now that she is so popular she might feel even more pressured to chose a good project, i think that it was a very bad move to turn down Suspicious Partner, if she accepted it, right now her pupularity would be even more and it was a nice romantic comedy with mixed generes so it would have really been such a huge opportunity, but right now the damage is done and there is no turning back. She said in an interview that she wants to focus on movies now but there is still no news about Love Sling, i wonder what does it mean? Is this the same situation of Suspicios Partner? Will we have to wait a couple months to know at the end that she refused?. I really hope no, i want to hear some good news soon. I also understand that for Lee Sung Kyung there is alot to think about now. Her acting career, her love life and probably her model career. I understand that now that her relationship is out it will be even more complicated to handle it and she and NJH would maybe feel pressured now about how the relationship will go and the attention that it got could make them feel even worse. I would be more relaxed if she had a trustworthy agency but i really hope that all this waiting is because she is seriously thinking about her acting career and want some very big project that will make her become at the par of the other A-lister actresses. Fighting Lee Sung Kyung!

1 hour ago, Sarah Denver said:

I was worried too, she looks normal but we can't really know for sure how she is feeling i find that she is always a little uncomfortable and distracted to this kind of events :lol: I want official pictures too, is it possible that there was no media? It looks like they arranged this event at the last minute. Was it Lee Sung Kyung choice after all the media coverage that she had these days?

But right now i just want to know what is her next project. I wish she could focus on her career, now that she is so popular she might feel even more pressured to chose a good project, i think that it was a very bad move to turn down Suspicious Partner, if she accepted it, right now her pupularity would be even more and it was a nice romantic comedy with mixed generes so it would have really been such a huge opportunity, but right now the damage is done and there is no turning back. She said in an interview that she wants to focus on movies now but there is still no news about Love Sling, i wonder what does it mean? Is this the same situation of Suspicios Partner? Will we have to wait a couple months to know at the end that she refused?. I really hope no, i want to hear some good news soon. I also understand that for Lee Sung Kyung there is alot to think about now. Her acting career, her love life and probably her model career. I understand that now that her relationship is out it will be even more complicated to handle it and she and NJH would maybe feel pressured now about how the relationship will go and the attention that it got could make them feel even worse. I would be more relaxed if she had a trustworthy agency but i really hope that all this waiting is because she is seriously thinking about her acting career and want some very big project that will make her become at the par of the other A-lister actresses. Fighting Lee Sung Kyung!

Like you me too i am worried about her career, it's already so long and she still didn't accept any offer, i want to think that it's because she wants to chose a huge project that will skyrocket her to stardom but i am also worried that might be for other problems. Agency problem, Knetz problem or else. I sure hope that she is not thinking to give up on her career for love, she is still so young and has such a promising future ahead of her and that would be the biggest mistake of her life, especially now that her relationship is still new and difficult and there is no guarantee that it will last, so i think that her career now should be the most important thing. I actually would love if she tried to expand her career internationally too, i think she could be successful but i don't think it will ever happen. I agree about BCOTW, it would have been her big breakthrough and i would still like to know why she refused it, but like you said we can't do anything about it now and we can just hope that her next project will be even bigger and better. This waiting is killing me slowly but i hope to hear some news soon, for Love Sling i am kinda losing hope, after BCOTW i started to be very pessimistic if there isn't a confirmation soon.

Me too wonder why this event is so private and sudden? Maybe was intended to be that way.

Some videos from Laneige event, it looks like Lee Sung Kyung can understand some english but can't speak it.

Spoiler

Well it's good to see that other fans like me are not solely focused on her love life but actually still care about her acting career. I think for now, just let her and YG enjoy the good publicity. It looks like her relationship is putting her more in a positive light so hopefully she'll get even better role offers & less criticism from knetzs. Although not exactly the ideal way to attract positive attention, it's a start. 

Privacy has always been a big concern of hers. I think once the hype dies down, people will be less curious and move on. By then, more and more will shift their interests into what role she will take on next. It might be more pressure, but at least she can worry less about her privacy and just focus on her acting. 

And no, I think LSK is a smart girl. I highly doubt she'll give up her career for love. She's just getting started and worked very hard to get where she is now. To give all that up for a relationship that just started and with someone younger that hasn't stabilized his career yet would be stupid. So relax fans. 

On 2017-04-26 at 4:50 PM, Sarah Denver said:

I'm not sure if she rejected or was dropped from SP but honestly it could've been a good project or a bad project so I try to think positively. Also, if her and Joohyuk's relationship had been revealed while SP was airing (or even now during the promotions) fans of the drama might've been disappointed so maybe it was a blessing in disguise. 

I too hope she will confirm her next project as soon as possible (though I know some actors take a long time to descide on their next drama so just because it's taking time doesn't mean there's a problem) because I miss her on my screen.

I would love for her next project to be a hit, but you can never know in advance. Most of all I hope whatever she does next will be a good opportunity for her and that she will be happy.

I don't think that she will give up her career, maybe she is just planning what to do, i feel like it would be good to do a movie now, usually movies takes a while to be released so all this unwanted attention will disappear by then. IMO now that she is popular and young she should take advantage of the situation to estabilish herself as an A-lister and not wait too long or she might miss her chance. It's also my selfish wish because i miss her and i want to see her in a new project soon. I would like to see her modeling too, she was so SWAG and i miss that old Lee Sung Kyung style. Not knowing anything can make us think at the worse case scenario but maybe we are just overthinking and soon Lee Sung Kyung will surprise us with some amazing news *finger crossed*

Speaking of popularity

Lee Sung Kyung in one day gained more followers in Instagram than anyone and she is now at 13th position in the most followed Hallyu star ranking in Instagram. She has more followers than most idols. She is also the second actress with the most followers after Park Shin Hye, everyone else are or idols or male actors.

On Weibo she reached 1 Million followers.

http://www.weibo.com/heybibleeofficia

When are we going to hear about her new project? I just miss her more and more each day.  

Just like most of you, I'd love to see her work on a new drama though a film would be good, dramas really gives a different vibe and it's always a good opportunity for the artist. 

And I do pray that Love Sling won't be another BCOTW. I was so heartbroken that time as we've all waited for so long :( 

12 hours ago, rottenxtears said:

When are we going to hear about her new project? I just miss her more and more each day.  

Just like most of you, I'd love to see her work on a new drama though a film would be good, dramas really gives a different vibe and it's always a good opportunity for the artist. 

And I do pray that Love Sling won't be another BCOTW. I was so heartbroken that time as we've all waited for so long :( 

I would like for her to have a drama too next but it looks like she wants to do a movie. Me too want her to do a movie but i hoped that she would do a movie earlier than who knows when and after that she could do a drama. I can still hope that it will happen, after all we are at the beginning of 2017 and if she chooses a movie now she might still have time to film a drama by the end of this year.

I read that YG opened a drama production label and it's hiring alot of producers and directors, i hope that this will give more chances for Lee Sung Kyung to have a good project next.

Decoview 2017 Update

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-atcXHUAAAfxR6.jpg

Spoiler

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-YNACdU0AAQhF5.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-YNBC8VoAQAu0a.jpg

Hi! I'm newbee  here!!!:D

one of the fan of sung kyung. :blush:

I'm really happy about the news regarding NJH and LSK :wub:

And i'm also here  reading and patiently waiting for LSK new project. i hope she do another drama or great movie that give her big break so that knetz will appreciate her acting ability. i really love her acting skills she's really versatile. 

Regarding on her pending project Love Sling... hmm i'm not really confident on the plot i hope she think about it.

I really wish her to do another Romatic Comedy Action Drama. i want her to do drama with Kim Woo Bin or  Khang Ha Neul. 
I hope by next week we already have update about her next project.

Archived