Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a lovely message. :wub: I respect her a lot for writing that even though she doesn't owe anyone an explanation. 

I hope she doesn't stay out of the spotlight completely. I don't want her to do as many big projects as she did last year because I don't want her getting sick again, but I hope she does a movie or drama this year as well as some photoshoots, CF or other events. Most of all I just wish she won't have to go through anything this bad again and for her to be healthy and happy.

Let's continue to support her.

1 hour ago, Libera said:

Done. I really hope that Lee Sung Kyung will check her Instagram and sees this.

A new video of Lee Sung Kyung to cheer us up. Beautiful girl.

Such a sweet girl

That's the same brand she promoted in the video with Eric Nam, right?

I'm currently watching wfkbj again and for some reason I decided I would screencap all the extra cute faces Bok Joo/Sung Kyung makes. It wasn't easy I'll tell you :D to choose only a few I mean because she's seriously so cute!

Anyway, these are from episode 1:

wfkbj-1.1.jpg

Spoiler

wfkbj-1.2.jpg

Spoiler

wfkbj-1.3.jpg

Ok enough with the sadness and anger. LSK has shrugged this situation off and actually viewed this more as a learning experience. I think if she can get over it, we as fans should too. LSK has been very thoughful in acknowledging her fans' feelings and support. We as fans should return the favor by getting past all of this pointless fued and just start posting positive things again in this forum. It's great that everyone here has concerns about her career but we have to be patient and believe that LSK is a strong and open minded girl, who doesn't let negative things easily get to her but instead pushes her to be stronger. That is a great example and role model to follow. Besides, she also has strong support from her network of friends (both celebrities and non-celebrities) so she is not alone. Although I don't know her personally, I highly doubt she wants to be labeled as a a victim of anything just as she would not want to be labeled as a bully. So let's show the rest of the world that we can be strong and cool for LSK!!! Hwaiting!!!

@ladyid I am rewatching WFKBJ too, i never get tired of Kim Bok Joo 

Right @anom65, let's be positive and wait for some good news. Our girl should leave for Singapore on the 19, can't wait to see her again.

Waiting for Lee Sung Kyung new project, who would you see Lee Sung Kyung work with next? 

2 hours ago, Libera said:

@ladyid I am rewatching WFKBJ too, i never get tired of Kim Bok Joo 

Right @anom65, let's be positive and wait for some good news. Our girl should leave for Singapore on the 19, can't wait to see her again.

Waiting for Lee Sung Kyung new project, who would you see Lee Sung Kyung work with next? 

So I was bored and tried to come up with concept for all the actors in the video. I also added the Scarlet Heart princes since she’s already worked with JH and Jisoo and I remember someone wondering if she’d pair up with the other princes as well.

Lee Jong Suk – I think I’d like to see them act as friends (perhaps in a movie) since they have known each other for a long time. Either a comedy or something a little more dramatic would be fine with me, but maybe a mixture would be even better.

Kim Woo Bin – Maybe something like a thriller where they’re on the run from someone hunting them. They can play criminals or good guys I think either would be fun.

Yeo Yeon Seok – I think a sweet first love concept could be cute, but idk.

Jang Keun Suk – Maybe a movie/drama based on music. Sungkyung could maybe be a pianist?

Sung Joon – Maybe something like enemies eventually falling in love?

Lee Soo Hyuk – I like LSH better in funny/cute roles but both he and SK has the ability to look really fierce so maybe something like a spy or heist movie. Something where they can dress up all badass but still have a fun rapport.

Rain – Maybe something where she has a crush on him. Sort of like if Bok Joo had ended up with Jae Yi.

Lee Jong Hyun – Can I choose a music based movie/drama again?

So Ji Sub – I think I would prefer a rom com. I like them both in rom coms.

Jisoo – I would like to see them play as Noona/Dongsaeng, either as real siblings or just friends. Something cute and funny but with heart. Possibly with him having a crush on her because he’s cute in those roles.

Nam Joo Hyuk – I would want them to be in something different from wfkbj so people won’t compare. Preferably a sageuk since I think they would look gorgeous. I still want them to incorporate that cute and fun rapport between them into the drama though.

Baekhyun – I would actually prefer a duet as opposed to them acting together but I wouldn’t say no to a Noona/Dongsaeng pairing, perhaps as work colleagues in a comedy.

Yoon Sun Woo – Hm, I think maybe a comedy?

Kang Ha Neul – Maybe something slice-of-life-ish. But I think they could pull off most genres to be honest.

Lee Jun Ki – A sageuk because I mean it’s Lee Jun Ki. Maybe one with lots of action since I think Sungkyung could pull that off.

Hong Jong Hyun – Ah I’m not sure, maybe a workplace comedy?

Kim San Ho – I read he’s a musical actor, so a musical either on screen or on stage. Side node: I had a bit of a crush on his character in Scarlet Heart, he looked like such a big teddy bear that I just wanted to hug him.

Let's nominate Lee Sung Kyung for 100 Most Beautiful Faces 2017, in the post there are the details.

Lee Sung Kyung Instagram followers continue to grow fast, she is the one that gained most followers after Nam Joo Hyuk in one day. Right now she also surpassed Seungri and is 12th.

6 hours ago, ladyid said:

So I was bored and tried to come up with concept for all the actors in the video. I also added the Scarlet Heart princes since she’s already worked with JH and Jisoo and I remember someone wondering if she’d pair up with the other princes as well.

Reveal hidden contents

Lee Jong Suk – I think I’d like to see them act as friends (perhaps in a movie) since they have known each other for a long time. Either a comedy or something a little more dramatic would be fine with me, but maybe a mixture would be even better.

Kim Woo Bin – Maybe something like a thriller where they’re on the run from someone hunting them. They can play criminals or good guys I think either would be fun.

Yeo Yeon Seok – I think a sweet first love concept could be cute, but idk.

Jang Keun Suk – Maybe a movie/drama based on music. Sungkyung could maybe be a pianist?

Sung Joon – Maybe something like enemies eventually falling in love?

Lee Soo Hyuk – I like LSH better in funny/cute roles but both he and SK has the ability to look really fierce so maybe something like a spy or heist movie. Something where they can dress up all badass but still have a fun rapport.

Rain – Maybe something where she has a crush on him. Sort of like if Bok Joo had ended up with Jae Yi.

Lee Jong Hyun – Can I choose a music based movie/drama again?

So Ji Sub – I think I would prefer a rom com. I like them both in rom coms.

Jisoo – I would like to see them play as Noona/Dongsaeng, either as real siblings or just friends. Something cute and funny but with heart. Possibly with him having a crush on her because he’s cute in those roles.

Nam Joo Hyuk – I would want them to be in something different from wfkbj so people won’t compare. Preferably a sageuk since I think they would look gorgeous. I still want them to incorporate that cute and fun rapport between them into the drama though.

Baekhyun – I would actually prefer a duet as opposed to them acting together but I wouldn’t say no to a Noona/Dongsaeng pairing, perhaps as work colleagues in a comedy.

Yoon Sun Woo – Hm, I think maybe a comedy?

Kang Ha Neul – Maybe something slice-of-life-ish. But I think they could pull off most genres to be honest.

Lee Jun Ki – A sageuk because I mean it’s Lee Jun Ki. Maybe one with lots of action since I think Sungkyung could pull that off.

Hong Jong Hyun – Ah I’m not sure, maybe a workplace comedy?

Kim San Ho – I read he’s a musical actor, so a musical either on screen or on stage. Side node: I had a bit of a crush on his character in Scarlet Heart, he looked like such a big teddy bear that I just wanted to hug him.

Let me dream with you ... here's my list -

Spoiler

Lee Jong Suk <<How I wish she was offered the WYWS role but definitely a project with LJS.  Probably one with a storyline of two type A personalities and go-getters with one trying to outdo the other ... I don't mind a love angle but no kissing scene ... lmao >>.  

Kim Woo Bin <<Definitely ... KWB is a talented actor (I recommend UF just ignore Suzy's annoying aegyo) ... Hmm ... can't figure out if I would like to see them in a rom-com or a melo ... but I was thinking of something like 'Breakfast at Tiffany's ...>>

Lee Soo Hyuk <<For some reason I would typecast LSH with vampire projects ... and LSK playing the mortal lady love >>

So Ji Sub <<Any project with So Ji Sub but yes rom-com.  Thinking of something similar to 'As Good As It Gets' or 'Sabrina'  SJS character as an obsessive compulsive man like Jack Nicholson and Harrison Ford>>

Jisoo <<I am a big Audrey Hepburn fan and I think they would be good in a movie similar to 'Roman Holiday'.  Jisoo playing Gregory Peck the reporter and LSK playing Audrey Hepburn, a princess.>>

Nam Joo Hyuk <<Any project with NJH will make me happy ... a light and funny romantic saeguk with beautiful backdrop and rich costumes or a sageuk similar to 'Mulan' ... I was also thinking something like 'Before Sunrise' (Ethan Hawke/Julie Delpy)>>

Kang Ha Neul <<Any project with Kang Ha Neul or maybe a musical like Chicago, Crazy for You or La La Land.  KHN was offered Dog and Witch ... LSK would be perfect playing the blind female lead, she's got beautiful eyes to boot>>

Lee Jun Ki <<Yes, any saeguk project with LJK>>

Let me continue daydreaming big time while I am at it ...  add to this list (but I haven't figured what genre or theme) - Go Pyung Pyo, Jo In Sung, Lee Dong Wook, Yun Kyun Sang, Kwon Sang Woo

I would also want to see her work with Kim Go Eun, Kim Seul Gi and Park So Dam in a friendship comedy movie.  Or even with Kim Seul Gi alone (similar to Tina Fey and Amy Poehler dynamics).

I think movies would be the way to go for LSK ... there are so many possibilities and potential for international film festival screenings ... we, international fans can see her films and contribute to box office numbers (unlike dramas) 

Episode 2:

Because Joon Hyung was being an annoying puppy:

wfkbj-2.1.jpg

Jong Suk oppa, more annoying Joon Hyung and Joon Hyung not being annoying (why?)

Spoiler

wfkbj-2.2.jpg

Omg my heart aka Bok Joo stands no chance against those dimples

Spoiler

wfkbj-2.3.jpg

From LAP

I hope that they will release also a video like they used to do. But is it just me or in the last photoshoots Lee Sung Kyung seems different? She gives a all different vibe. Before she was confident, sexy, quirky and energetic but now she seems like she almost scared. Now i wonder, is it because she gained weight and is still not comfortable with her body? Or could it be that she is afraid of being too confident because koreans might attack her? Did Koreans kill her self esteeem? Or maybe it's just too long that she is not modeling and she lost her swag? I hope she will come back to be like she used to, because she was really amazing in her old photoshoots and LAP and PERCHE were my favorite. She looks completely different from this videos.

Spoiler

C__mI_cV0AAiwjJ.jpg

C_8owosUIAEXqaR.jpg

Spoiler

C__mNMwUAAA64Yq.jpgC_8oxa3VYAA27YQ.jpg

C_8ovmAUMAM_RR9.jpg

DABfXwDU0AEAIwo.jpg

DAAwxR7UAAIE-6G.jpg

1 hour ago, Libera said:

From LAP

I hope that they will release also a video like they used to do. But is it just me or in the last photoshoots Lee Sung Kyung seems different? She gives a all different vibe. Before she was confident, sexy, quirky and energetic but now she seems like she almost scared. Now i wonder, is it because she gained weight and is still not comfortable with her body? Or could it be that she is afraid of being too confident because koreans might attack her? Did Koreans kill her self esteeem? Or maybe it's just too long that she is not modeling and she lost her swag? I hope she will come back to be like she used to, because she was really amazing in her old photoshoots and LAP and PERCHE were my favorite. She looks completely different from this videos.

Well I certainly hope she doesn't let negativity get to her. She's a gorgeous woman and lots of people are rooting for her. I guess it's possible that she's trying to adapt to a style that's a little more girly or mainstream, perhaps to appeal to the general public/advertisers or to distance herself from her earlier drama roles? Based on some of her interviews it seems like she felt sad about her weightgain so I hope she gets to a point where she feels happy about her body.

It could also just be because as you grow up your style, face, and attitude towards things changes so of course there will be differences from old photoshoots, especially if you go back to 2014/2015.

I'm sure it also depends on the concept of the shoot, hair, makeup and styling. Her photoshoot for W felt a lot like like some of her older photoshoots. I love a lot of her older shoots but I like a lot of the newer once as well. I would love to see her do a sexier/edgier shoot again, maybe something like the Jay Park one.

Archived