[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Habaek buttons up his shirt and looks at the wooden door with tears. He looks at the door again before going outside to wake Namsuri up. Habaek say something which make Namsuri shocked.Habaek even apologise to Namsuri and continues to talk to him.Namsuri gets up and bows to him. Habaek order something which made Namsuri shocked again before going downstairs.

Awkward atmosphere at breakfast table. Hanaek return his and Namsuri's phone to So Ah. He explains that he is going to leave and says something to her.I think at this point, she realises she may never see him again so tears start to form as she listens to him. Namsuri leaves them alone. Habaek continues talking to her. Both are teary-eyed. So Ah says 'it's ok'. She talks to him next. Habaek says something before he leaves. So Ah cries after he leaves. Outside, Namsuri and Biryum wait for him. So Ah goes out to see him leave. As Namsuri chases after Habaek,Biryum looks at So Ah with seriousness before he takes his leave. 

Namsuri goes through the gate as So Ah's voice in the background says 'goodbye'. Habaek looks around before going through.Her voice in the background says' take care'.

5 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Habaek buttons up his shirt and looks at the wooden door with tears. He looks at the door again before going outside to wake Namsuri up. Habaek say something which make Namsuri shocked.Habaek even apologise to Namsuri and continues to talk to him.Namsuri gets up and bows to him. Habaek order something which made Namsuri shocked again before going downstairs.

Awkward atmosphere at breakfast table. Hanaek return his and Namsuri's phone to So Ah. He explains that he is going to leave and says something to her.I think at this point, she realises she may never see him again so tears start to form as she listens to him. Namsuri leaves them alone. Habaek continues talking to her. Both are teary-eyed. So Ah says 'it's ok'. She talks to him next. Habaek says something before he leaves. So Ah cries after he leaves. Outside, Namsuri and Biryum wait for him. So Ah goes out to see him leave. As Namsuri chases after Habaek,Biryum looks at So Ah with seriousness before he takes his leave. 

Namsuri goes through the gate as So Ah's voice in the background says 'goodbye'. Habaek looks around before going through.Her voice in the background says' take care'.

THIS IS SERIOUSLY SO FREAKING SAD!!!

:bawling::bawling:

Poor SA! Poor HB! I am getting all teary in bed *tearss*

1 minute ago, kaoriharang said:

I am bubit happy what kind of a goodbye?! Was there a back hug? 

Donngseng. I am trying to make sense of what you are saying here haha. Are you saying you are a bit happy for the goodbye?

Did we see the backhug shown in the preview yet?

Archived