[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

PREVIEW:

All I can say is: PREPARE YOUR HEARTS.....MORE HEARTBREAKING SCENES COMING YOUR WAY TMR.....you've been warned...:bawling:

Oh man..this is so heart breaking! :bawling: but on the brighter side..another backhug day tomorrow! This time, it is HB's turn to backhug!! :wub:

11 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

seems that there is a HUGE thing about SA's ancestors and HB, my guess would be it would be about NB?

Looks like now SA would know the truth as to why her ancestors became the servants to the gods.

If this is true..then SA is descendant of NB's family line which may confirms some of the theories made here. Hmm..will MR tell SA the incident 1200 years ago? She disappeared with SA to somewhere. And poor HB could not even follow.

Okay. Back to sleep now my chingus!

@kaoriharang we shall chat again later :D

Thank you to recappers and gifs makers!

5 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Whoaaaaa what did MR just did?? and the ending...that's it? 

Will HB get back his power to save SA from MR.

Anyone can translate what MR said? :crazy::crazy:

oh that could be a good idea!

MR said something about that her ancestors has to do with HB. My guess is to do with HB's heartbreak that many years ago.

5 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Oh man..this is so heart breaking! :bawling: but on the brighter side..another backhug day tomorrow! This time, it is HB's turn to backhug!! :wub:

Omo..if this is true..then SA is descendant of NB's family line. Hmm..will MR tell SA the incident 1200 years ago? She disappeared with SA to somewhere. And poor HB could not even follow.

Okay. Back to sleep now my chingus!

@kaoriharang we shall chat again later :D

go sleep unnie, we will chat soon. i am going to sleep now myself (:

yeah its going to be a probkem

4 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Today's episode is so heartbreaking.  Tmrw HB will leave for good. I dont know what is worse. I prepare my heart for tmrw. I probably cant sleep tonite :cry:

does that mean that we will see SA jumping off that bridge soon also? since I assume that is after HB left?

ah the longer preview is even more heartbreaking.

gosh!

Habeak....my sad puppy went from a Water God to a Drunken God...

I didn't understand a word on the confession scene but boy you can do feel HB's desperation of wanting to be with SA. Breaks my heart.

And the falling on the floor scene having HB's hand moving over on top of SA belly...lord! My heart was skipping beats! Only one word comes in mind 'consummation'! Lol 

Hopefully the show will give us flashback of HB carrying SA to the bed. I would like to see what happened after he regained conscious. 

Just can't get enough of the two!

Is MR threatening HB to go back if he wants SA save?

Why did BR show MR those vid? he did it because MR asked him to do ?

Or he did it to show proof to MR that HB is in love with SA, so give up!?

This is a killer ending. 

2 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

MR said something about that her ancestors has to do with HB. My guess is to do with HB's heartbreak that many years ago.

does that mean that we will see SA jumping off that bridge soon also? since I assume that is after HB left?

But isn't she supposed to have HB's baby? So will HY save her and stay with her until HB comes back to take them with him?

@kaoriharang Where do you think MR took SA to? 

2 minutes ago, MrMarley said:

Habeak....my sad puppy went from a Water God to a Drunken God...

I didn't understand a word on the confession scene but boy you can do feel HB's desperation of wanting to be with SA. Breaks my heart.

And the falling on the floor scene having HB's hand moving over on top of SA belly...lord! My heart was skipping beats! Only one word comes in mind 'consummation'! Lol 

Hopefully the show will give us flashback of HB carrying SA to the bed. I would like to see what happened after he regained conscious. 

Just can't get enough of the two!

Me too...

HB must have carried her to bed. :wub::wub:

I hope that once Ha Baek talks to Hoo Ye, he discovers the truth behind the incident of 1200 years ago.  In my opinion, Hoo ye is the witness and MR has no idea about it. If so, she would have been more harsh to Hoo Ye.

MR will definitely lie to So Ah about that incident. She will explain why her family became the servants of gods.

7 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

does that mean that we will see SA jumping off that bridge soon also? since I assume that is after HB left?ah the longer preview is even more heartbreaking.

gosh!

Maybe now we'll have So Ah in Water Country?

It is not that So Ah should die before Habeak comes back to Water Country? So it'll be very soon, maybe tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

The scene where she jumps off the bridge was when she wore red so it's not this scene...but yeah it will happen soon.My guess is that we see her jump off the bridge next week. 

.....(wanna start another bet?....)

3 minutes ago, junejungki said:

@kaoriharang probably. The jumping of bridge I think fast forward 1 year later after HB left. I have to watch episode 1 again to confirm it. Poor, poor HB. He just want to be with SA. :bawling:

but she should die before Habeak leaves for Water Country? Or not?

1 minute ago, bebebisous33 said:

I hope that once Ha Baek talks to Hoo Ye, he discovers the truth behind the incident of 1200 years ago.  In my opinion, Hoo ye is the witness and MR has no idea about it. If so, she would have been more harsh to Hoo Ye.

MR will definitely lie to So Ah about that incident. She will explain why her family became the servants of gods.

All of a sudden, I can't wait for HB to punish MR once he finds out. I would like to see HB getting really angry with MR. 

Really can't wait for next ep. And there's no preview....so mean!!

4 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

The scene where she jumps off the bridge was when she wore red so it's not this scene...but yeah it will happen soon.My guess is that we see her jump off the bridge next week. 

.....(wanna start another bet?....)

Isn't she  supposed to die before Habeak leaves as per high priest right?

7 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

But isn't she supposed to have HB's baby? So will HY save her and stay with her until HB comes back to take them with him?

in the manhwa yes, but i don't think they are following that storyline right now. but that can be a possibility of SA going to the Water country? like what happen in the manhwa, and she is still human.

7 minutes ago, junejungki said:

@kaoriharang probably. The jumping of bridge I think fast forward 1 year later after HB left. I have to watch episode 1 again to confirm it. Poor, poor HB. He just want to be with SA. :bawling:

yeah that video was really really sad, you could see that look. No wonder MR freaked out.

hmmm 1 year after HB left? so means she tried to get on with her life but didnt work out? I need to rewatch also to be sure.

Okay i checked, SA jumped into the river, one year after HB was ask to go to the human world and claim the stones. So as of right now HOW LONG HAS HB BEEN IN THE HUMAN WORLD? anyone know?

7 minutes ago, moodypie said:

@kaoriharang Where do you think MR took SA to? 

Me too...

HB must have carried her to bed. :wub::wub:

looking at the preview, MR took her to the top of some building? my guess is the top of the hotel building?

looking at the preview you can see MR and SA talking, cause they are wearing the same clothes as the ending scene for tonight's episode.

Just now, goldenmoon said:

She is supposed ti die before Habeak leaves as per high priest right?

oh right she is, the high Priest said that in ep 2. so huh? I am confuse now, will HB not go back yet? at least not by the end of tomorrow's episode.

1 minute ago, kaoriharang said:

in the manhwa yes, but i don't think they are following that storyline right now. but that can be a possibility of SA going to the Water country? like what happen in the manhwa, and she is still human.

yeah that video was really really sad, you could see that look. No wonder MR freaked out.

hmmm 1 year after HB left? so means she tried to get on with her life but didnt work out? I need to rewatch also to be sure.

Okay i checked, SA jumped into the river, one year after HB was ask to go to the human world and claim the stones. So as of right now HOW LONG HAS HB BEEN IN THE HUMAN WORLD? anyone know?

looking at the preview, MR took her to the top of some building? my guess is the top of the hotel building?

looking at the preview you can see MR and SA talking, cause they are wearing the same clothes as the ending scene for tonight's episode.

If will be for sure some time slip, like about few months but it wont be one year because Habeak was in the Earth more than few weeks.

Archived