[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, lolly84 said:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG that preview is freaking me!!! HB will go for good... :(:(

He will come back to Water Country? Why???? We want more lovely scenes ;( But what will happen next when he'll come back to Water Country this soon? I am crying! :(

7 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I think Mura has lost control :/

WHAT?!

i am not ready for that!

I am not ready too :( She was so freaking angry because he said that If he could, he would stay here with So Ah and thats why she became so  furious. 

My poor heart :(

seems that there is a HUGE thing about SA's ancestors and HB, my guess would be it would be about NB?

Looks like now SA would know the truth as to why her ancestors became the servants to the gods.

Just now, ayoko094 said:

I am not ready too :( She was so freaking angry because he said that If he could, he would stay here with So Ah and thats why she became so  furious. 

My poor heart :(

the only thing is that didnt MR also have a hand in what happen between HB and that Shim lady? So if lets say this is all connected.

1. HY

2. Shim Lady

3. HB

4. SA's ancestors

5. Sky Emperor wanting to become king or making the servants.

then MR is not entirely innocent right?

@bebebisous33 From recaps, it does seem like BR was spinning tales of SA and the past men she dated. I can't seem to fully trust him when it comes to HB and SA together as a couple. I rem him telling MR that he can do something about SA if MR tells him to. Yet..here he is, being a friend to HB. But i will need subtitles to understand fully. Ah yes..SA's real pain is from her father's abandonment. This is particularly the reason why she is afraid of feeling the same with HB. Once he leaves..she will be lonely again and that feeling can easily make her feel abandoned by those she loves. 

@moodypie haha we both late :tongue: seems like BR used his powers to make the phone float and record. No one sees this? :blink: but as of now..i don't know what his intentions are. So i don't trust him too much lol. 

10 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I feel that rather than lying, i think BR was trying to get some response or get HB to feel something, in the end he got HB drunk or at least HB got himself drunk. It is just weird.

yeah i agree, SA has abandonment issues, definitely it stems from her father.

I am rather doubt of BR, he seems more loyal and attached to MR. How she sees him matters more to him than HB.

But i don't know if in his mind if he pushes HB and SA together, he will be able to get MR?

Yes. That is the word. 'Attached'. I don't know whether he is willing to hurt HB indirectly by doing something to SA..or if he rather try to get MR's acknowledgment by staying on her side? I don't think he is thinking about pushing HB and SA together. But he may have an idea of how much HB loves SA..

5 more episodes PDnim we need some real actions here...... tomorrow will be the day when that roller coaster from hell coming to pick us all.. so prepare the necessary things to support our weak soul from dying in vain.. 

1. kleenex in rose scent

2. chocolates (one box)

3. diet coke

4. a stuffed animal to bite and crying on 

6 minutes ago, sleepinthegarden said:

aigooo uri habaeek, i thought you'd move your hand down, and................................... "bang"

*cough* *consummation!*~~

this simply romantic ambience is got me so weak!

I was so sad thinking about the last scene and reading the comments on them when I saw this:lol:OMG this cracked me up!

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

MR is a richard simmons!!!! All i can say is that maybe tomorrow we'll get painful scenes but my hope is high 'cause we'll get surely HOT kisses on ep 13-14B)

I wonder what might happen that they'll have happy ending because for now things are way too complicated. Can someone translate preview

9 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

MR is a richard simmons!!!! All i can say is that maybe tomorrow we'll get painful scenes but my hope is high 'cause we'll get surely HOT kisses on ep 13-14B)

hot kisses? we need CONSUMMATION.

edit. the skinship galore is driving me crazy... too much sensuality and sexiness.. I can't!!!!

Just now, SeGafanlady said:

5 more episodes PDnim we need some real actions here...... tomorrow will be the day when that roller coaster from hell coming to pick us all.. so prepare the necessary things to support our weak soul from dying in vain.. 

1. kleenex in rose scent

2. chocolates (one box)

3. diet coke

4. a stuffed animal to bite and crying on 

Pdnim, writernim...chaeballlllllllllllllllll give us happy moments!!! My heart skip a beat with HB drunk and his hand on RED zone!!:wub:

Just now, SeGafanlady said:

hot kisses? we need CONSUMMATION.

Yes as well but this drama will disappoint us about consummation... :( HOT KISSES are the best we all could get, trust me chingu!!

2 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@bebebisous33 From recaps, it does seem like BR was spinning tales of SA and the past men she dated. I can't seem to fully trust him when it comes to HB and SA together as a couple. I rem him telling MR that he can do something about SA if MR tells him to. Yet..here he is, being a friend to HB. But i will need subtitles to understand fully. Ah yes..SA's real pain is from her father's abandonment. This is particularly the reason why she is afraid of feeling the same with HB. Once he leaves..she will be lonely again and that feeling can easily make her feel abandoned by those she loves. 

@moodypie haha we both late :tongue: seems like BR used his powers to make the phone float and record. No one sees this? :blink: but as of now..i don't know what his intentions are. So i don't trust him too much lol. 

Yes. That is the word. 'Attached'. I don't know whether he is willing to hurt HB indirectly by doing something to SA..or if he rather try to get MR's acknowledgment by staying on her side? I don't think he is thinking about pushing HB and SA together. But he may have an idea of how much HB loves SA..

but compared to BR and MR, i am more worried or suspicious of MR.

that scene where BR dropped HB off, he even said that he cant give SA an answer on whether to let go or to hold on, (my guess is he is talking about being with HB or not) I think on some levels, BR does care of HB and SA. he was the one that really notice the feelings between HB and SA first.

MR has all along be incredibly touchy about anything that would hold HB back? She was so concern about sending him back, keeping him and SA separated. And i do question her intentional as to why she would? Is she truly concern or jealous?

MR got really angry when she found that video of HB saying he wants to stay with SA. and if i am guessing correctly, she has something to do with what happen when HB got hurt all those years ago. She is not innocent at all. I mean BR did not show that particular video to MR for a reason, he may have figured out that MR would have gotten really angry?

Spoiler

unnie, i may not be flipping tables yet, but MR is irritating me a bit.

Archived