[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

1 minute ago, bebebisous33 said:

You misunderstood me.

actually this time i didnt misunderstand you i was just looking for your input on the matter. i also think the high priest is somehow manipulating everyone, which i thought from the beginning. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, nevill said:

actually this time i didnt misunderstand you i was just looking for your input on the matter. i also think the high priest is somehow manipulating everyone, which i thought from the beginning. 

Yes, but the high priest is not working alone. Joo Dong has an important part to play as well, not just because he is a guardian god from the Earth Kingdom. Notice that JD's function is similar to the High priest in the Realm world. Both are religious persons: one a priest and the other a monk. JD is in the human world to help Ha Baek to make the right decision. He acts like HB's counsellor.

1 minute ago, nevill said:

do you think he was faking his memory loss? 

I am not sure. He could have faked it. When he was suffering from amnesia, Ha Baek was forced to investigate what happened in the past, to spend more time with So Ah. Notice that he mentioned that he became a monk after he lost his memories. However, when we saw him in the first episode, he was already a monk and was telling Min about the two worlds. Doesn't it look strange that he would remember the existence of the two worlds aso? So this is a clue that he could have lied to HB and the others.

What also disturbs me is that when JD met HY, he jumped over the demi-god, when it was lightening. Lightening is connected to the Sky world (see BR). So was the lightening destined to hurt HY in the first place and JD wanted to protect HY? Was it a coincidence ? I don't think so. I don't believe in coincidence in such a world.

3 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

What also disturbs me is that when JD met HY, he jumped over the demi-god, when it was lightening. Lightening is connected to the Sky world (see BR). So was the lightening destined to hurt HY in the first place and JD wanted to protect HY? Was it a coincidence ? I don't think so. I don't believe in coincidence in such a world.

i think HY implied that BR was aiming that lightning. bc when HY said that he looked at BR who to me hid a guilty face, so i assumed that it was BR who threw that lightning. 

5 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

..I sense that the blind little girl is NB. She got blind because she ate the fruit from that tree. Maybe she is immortal and can not age (she was a little girl back then too) or she might always get reincarnated but she remains blind. However, I am wondering about the little girl. JD had to tell her about the two worlds. Why did the monk have to tell her this story? I think, he recognised Min as the reincarnation of NB's soul. A possibility is that by eating the fruit, you die but you can always be reincarnated. Hence I am opting for the second option. I guess, a god must have died there too and BR is blaming HY for his death. When HY confessed that he had killed, he was actually lying to BR. However, HY must have realised who Min is, he recognised her from their meeting hence he is so nice to her..

Well said @bebebisous33-chingu! B) I think the same too. *wink!

Posted before that I think Nak Bin is Min. Perhaps she is her reincarnation. This time she is fully human without any memory of what happened 1200 years ago..

Or it could be that she is also a demi-god. With her mark on her right hand (As there was a slight camera focus on Hoo Ye covering her hand when Ha-baek was confronting him) and she also goes through the cycle of aging and being rebirth endlessly.

Or it could also be that she was a human before but then she ate the fruit of immortality and since she broke that law, she was cursed to remain as blind child forever.

Hoping to get more answers tomorrow and also as to why did Moo Ra and Bi Ryeom fight 13 years ago? *scratches head 

Happy waiting chingus!

18 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

new making film!

what the... :huh:?! why was the BTS look more natural during the water fight scene, than what was shown in the episode -_-? the scene on ep 9 looked like it was a badly edited version of it, smh. that's why critics of the shows tend to say both the leads have no chemistry.

i think they do, it's just they seem to hesitate to cross certain boundaries when it comes to closeness on screen. I'm guessing Joohyuk is conscious of his fans because of his girlfriend, and SeKyung is a naturally shy individual so it looks like they fall short of that "spark" in general. but I definitely see the potential of the two leads of heightening up the level, because like I said, the chemistry is there, but it could use a little more boost. with that said, these remaining episodes hopefully can explore more of that romance we've all been waiting for.

Preview stills - Drunk Habaek for Episode11

"He is so drunk that he is different from usual, so he is wondering why he was so unhappy that he tried to talk to the mailbox while concentrating his attention."

Source: http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/212004

A5po2wNg2ogc636376921520291409.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OST Part 5 to be released today, 7 July at 6pm. :heart:

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201708070831140310

85709788.1.jpg

Archived