[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

Btw, random question. 

Are they still filming? I thought it was supposed to be pre-produced drama? 

NJH participates in Infinite Challenge with his current Habaek's hairdo, so I guess they haven't wrapped up the shooting yet. Hope they conclude it fast...live shooting is not good for the health of the actors  

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/29/2017 at 4:46 AM, vangsweetie637 said:

as for falling into the water..i agree. Falling at that range should have killed her..but was it that high to begin with? I have read news where people jump off bridges and drown instead of being killed by the impact. If she jumped from a very high bridge, the splash of the water onto the body would have injured her already. But she fell..straight down to the water, feet first then head. So..perhaps the impact was not meant to kill but drown :blink: i am also wondering..she said that she used whatever skills she learned as a swimmer to help her and then she never swam again. So i am wondering..if we go with your theory, her hidden powers would have helped her. It will make sense if she never suspected she is a half god if her father was disguised as human. That makes sense. But..if i go with my theory, someone else may have helped her..a God, perhaps? Or is it possible to use her swimming skills to save her..especially when she looked like she was drowning..? Hm..i am also now thinking..if SA is a demigod..as your theory goes, and if you first speculated the King of the Sky was her father  (right?) Then that leads me to ask..who is the father she is referring to as an abandonment? Too many questions for my brain haha. I still think JD is HY's father. So if the monk is JD, then the secretary must not be JD in disguise. 

I am really hoping there will be scenes when SA goes to Water Kingdom with HB..and sees how he lives..and he no longer has to wear modern clothes or look..modern :tongue::D *eyeliner and long hair club* 

About So Ah jumping in the water, HB must have been the one who saved her but she doesn't remember. I think near the end of ep 3 while So Ah is from falling in the building and HB jumped to save her, there was a voiceover from the High Priest, it's in DB recaps too he said "It's fate. The one who saves her life once.." Maybe he's talking about that incident with So Ah 14 years ago.

I wish there are more episodes like ep 1-12 in the Human world and ep 13-20 in the God Realm.

19 hours ago, fans123 said:

Hi @dramu51ch0c10ve, season 2 a good idea but any series/movie comes with season2/part 2 hardly will be as good as the first. 

I love @reijeannewriting up to the point 

"After jumping, So Ah will be transported to the Water Country and will be reunited with Habaek. "

Let it be open ending, I can deal with that with my imagination :tongue:, I don't like sad or bitter sweet ending.

How about Habaek goes to the human world every Mon-Wed-Fri-Sunday while So Ah goes to the god realm every Tue-Thu-Sat? lol

29 minutes ago, reijeanne said:

HB already has the 2 god stones given to him by Bi Ryeom and Moo Ra. Maybe JD has the remaining one. When HB finds the coordinates, he will know the location of the last stone and hopefully JD too. Hoping he's not captured somewhere that's why he cannot come back.

It's cute that they all have assistants. Habaek has Nam Soo Ri and So Ah. So Ah has Yoo Sang Yoo. Hoo Ye has Secretary Min. Bi Ryeom has Jin Geon. Moo Ra has Joo Geol Rin? lol Maybe Secretary Min knows JD too. 

But I thought Bi Ryeom lost his stone?? Remember their conversation at the bridge? 

9 minutes ago, junejungki said:

But I thought Bi Ryeom lost his stone?? Remember their conversation at the bridge? 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/bride-of-the-water-god-2017-episode-6/

From Dramabens recap ep 6: "Ha-baek goes to see Mura and Bi-ryum, where they present him with two of the god stones. They only flicker weakly when Ha-baek tries to invoke them with his power.

Mura explains that they got together thirteen years ago, and Bi-ryum kept starting fights. A flashback shows them having a god-powers battle at the divine gate, where Mura knocks Bi-ryum across the clearing with a water grenade, and he stands and says they can resolve this by talking about it.

According to Bi-ryum, Mura ran at him, so he defended himself a little. Mura huffs in disbelief, saying that his “defending himself a little” consisted of throwing a thunderbolt at her, ha.

Bi-ryum adds that that’s when Joo-dong threw himself between them, and the god stones were flung away from them. All we see of this mysterious Joo-dong is a shock wave of power holding Bi-ryum and Mura apart.

They’d found two of the god stones right away, but Mura’s was thrown quite a long distance. Bi-ryum says that Joo-dong went to retrieve it and hasn’t been seen since. Mura tells Ha-baek that they’d tried to find Joo-dong, but then Bi-ryum ran off to Rome.

Bi-ryum insists that he was coming right back, but that he didn’t expect the red water to appear so soon (to herald Ha-baek’s quest for the stones). Ha-baek yells at them both for being so irresponsible, but Bi-ryum says that this is all Ha-baek’s fault for losing his coordinates."

57 minutes ago, reijeanne said:

How about Habaek goes to the human world every Mon-Wed-Fri-Sunday while So Ah goes to the god realm every Tue-Thu-Sat? lol

Ay..ay..ay..not a bad idea, reserve Sun for Habaek he needs Sun tan with his naked top lol.

Habaek goes to human world isn't the problem but Tue, Thu and Sat, So Ha has to wait for pick up since she does not have any superpower to poofff in and outa here hahaha :tongue::lol:

@supergal99 I really hope nothing happens to SA, she has had a hard life to die young would be horrible, maybe she does 'die' but she manages to go to the Water Kingdom? Some like what happened in the manhwa with SA.

anyways, quick question, HY's secretary is he human? and does he know HY's demi-god status? They have been some indicators that he may know that HY is not human but perhaps he doesnt know HY is a demi-god.

1 hour ago, reijeanne said:

You mean long-distance relationship?

I'll take THAT as long as they stay together!!!

lol

3 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Habaek and So Ah's new preview stills. :heart:

They are going to the public bath together? Weeeeeeeeeee....!!!

11 hours ago, dj.soul said:

Which episodes had the Habaek painting scenes and the So Ah ancestor banishment scenes again?  I've already forgotten...

Painting - ep 1

Ancestor's scene - ep 6

1 hour ago, amisyka77 said:

They are going to the public bath together? Weeeeeeeeeee....!!!

Painting - ep 1

Ancestor's scene - ep 6

I could kiss you for this~!  Thank you~

@ilwoo_aein In that last picture...what is that thing next to him??  o.o  It looks like a scary face to me for some reason.  What is wrong with my eyes again?????  :bawling:

Archived