[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even @V'streaming link is dead too..Seems like everyone's is

[AIRING]

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES* We are setting up our link but the tvN link isn’t working for some reason. We are still working at it.*

*We are going to restart our router to see if that fixes it. KBS worked and the tvN website works but the on air isn’t starting…

Okay, it finally showed up but it is suuuuuuuuper slow and stopping and not starting again and then starting again and stopping after 2 seconds and all those weird things.

SO SORRY Y’ALLLL. Fight for My Way worked great (only one mess-up), but the tvN link from the tvN homepage is really tripping. We’ll have to cancel this live recap for today.

We will try again next week. If anyone has a better link then the tvN homepage, then let us know! It can be a good backup one for us.

PS: tvn link for it shows it's only for SK in my PC

2 hours ago, jadepizarro_onlyu said:

Hi! This if my first time posting on this thread!! Yaaaay <3

Actually I have a theory on that, I think that the kiss DID awaken So ah a little bit and that's the reason why she keeps hearing  voices and I think those things are connected to water. Like the flower, plants, leaf, orange, cacturs and humans, it ALL has somewhat water IN THEM. She also said she keeps hearing voices from the water itself, I guess that adds up. So she's not just hearing voices from just anything coz it's all from the water. Maybe she is being punished by the water for not following habaek's order.

Another thing, why is there no one talking about the missing diamond ring? It was mentioned before that the ring was given by a second-generation chaebol. Could it be the CEO?? Furthermore, they attended the same college and maybe the CEO proposes to So Ah before but So Ah can't remember anything. (I'm lowkey shipping these two lol)

this ring exactly, what is the significance if I so may ask? I am still trying to figure out how that fits into the story? Is that ring something special?

hmmm, interesting theory about the water. Perhaps? SO because HG is the water god, because she is disobeying him, they turn against her? I guess it could make sense?

Archived