♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

1 hour ago, ferily said:

oh my gosh, that hairstyle really got to me when I saw it in Hwarang. He is sooo handsome with that hair :wub: Where did you find that photo from? I want more photos of him with that hairstyle :lol:

Sorry, I forgot to credit. Stumbled upon it on Naver.

1 hour ago, ferily said:

@Ainee Etp and @lyserose You guys, or anybody else who is interested, should watch him Law of the Jungle :) He came out from episode 158 to 162~ Another great show to watch him in and see his personality and how adorable he is~ He's the maknae out of that group too :wub:

He also comes out in this show!

I had watched Law of the Jungle. They praised him to be their dream-son. Even my hubby laughed at his expression when he drinks the lime juice. Chef Raymond Kim adores him. 

• Like 7

Will sunwoo be the king ???  This is the question going around in my mind this past couple of day.

I don't trust this writer, he could give all to sunwoo since he is the main lead. I don't think I am ready for that, my worst nightmare...:cry:

what would happen to Sam Maek Joong ? 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Hwarang:

Great... finally found more Hwarang background music. But my favourites are not up yet.

Hide contents

Kamsahamida for the link :wink: I love Hwarang BGM :wink: especially the music box BGM when SMJ appear hee

• Like 7

@Era Ferawati wow..first time seeing that photo. There's no smj behind him right ? so is he going to see the king at the palace ?? :D
Thank you era.

(I was just thinking what if all that photo of him in the king attire is not from the final ep ?? that's it's not part of the ending. but that was just preparing my self for the worst scenario :unsure:)

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, fionnoula said:

Will sunwoo be the king ???  This is the question going around in my mind this past couple of day.

I don't trust this writer, he could give all to sunwoo since he is the main lead. I don't think I am ready for that, my worst nightmare...:cry:

I doubt the writer will actually make Sun Woo King because we have enough evidence that Sam Maek Jong will be King, but! I won't be surprised if the writer tries to do something where Sun Woo is worthy to take the throne as well so they'll "try" to make him King and SMJ and him might end up trying to fight for the throne... Who knows if this will happen, but at the same time we never know.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, fionnoula said:

Umm... I don't think so... It showed in the trailer ... in the end Sun Woo become the leader of Hwarang or something like that... I think this is the first time i watch drama with so many hints, bcos preproduction of course... So it's not like we need to worry about the ending... And i dont like sun woo being king... He is dogbird anyway... Hope the writer doesn't make too much complicated conflict between sun woo rang and King Jin Heung through the ending, it wont be good for our king and sun woo bromance and my simple heart can't bear that:(

SMJ is really cool in eps 16... I like every scene of him specially archery scene and last confession scene (cry cry)

Oh and sorry forget to say hi... Annyeong all friends here:blush:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, notohaterfans said:

I think that picture of hwarangs isafter smj reveal himself to the officials...  Means smj is waiting for them on his his seat.  That should be it...  Or else!!  

It has to be.. or we will all have heart attack from how far the story went twisted. :cry:

Let Dog-Bird be Hwarang leader and our SMJ be the King.

88182d975f817e9818fdeeab26d092c9.jpg

Cr : Pinterest 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, ferily said:

I doubt the writer will actually make Sun Woo King because we have enough evidence that Sam Maek Jong will be King, but! I won't be surprised if the writer tries to do something where Sun Woo is worthy to take the throne as well so they'll "try" to make him King and SMJ and him might end up trying to fight for the throne... Who knows if this will happen, but at the same time we never know.

Omo... Just thinking of it make me feel... Andwae !!!! ( shouting like Lee Kwangsoo) haha. 

• Like 6

just realized that hwarang ending next week. i'll really miss seeing phs as smj :(. good thing, his new drama will air after hwarang ends so there i there will be no withdrawal symptoms from missing phs on screen. LOL. hope the new drama lives up to expectations. i got really disappointed with hwarang due to poorly written characters, slow reveal, and lack of chemistry between the leads.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Killa92 said:

Kamsahamida for the link :wink: I love Hwarang BGM :wink: especially the music box BGM when SMJ appear hee

Same here. I love the music box BGM. So far, they have not released this track. It will always remind me of our beloved SMJ :blush:

• Like 7

8 hours ago, fionnoula said:

I am certain they won't dare to mess with such a celebrated historical figure as Jinheung is not just any king but one of the greatest kings of Silla. Major changes on history will incite a lot of backlash just like what Moonlight Drawn by The Clouds did.

3 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Added to his resume is being runway model (guest). He does has the height. Maybe that's why he doesn't want to add muscle to himself but maintain the lean body.

I like his lean figure. He is best described as lanky. I am probably one of the few who disliked buffed muscle men and I never understand what certain women fascination with abs and 6 packs. They look scary to me. Hyung Sik's figure is just perfect.

Mentioning his lean figure....I fell hard for him when he played skipping rope in 2D1N. He looked so effortless jumping rope that he made me hunting for ripped black jeans as well. :D

1 hour ago, jjoy84 said:

just realized that hwarang ending next week. i'll really miss seeing phs as smj :(. good thing, his new drama will air after hwarang ends so there i there will be no withdrawal symptoms from missing phs on screen. LOL. hope the new drama lives up to expectations. i got really disappointed with hwarang due to poorly written characters, slow reveal, and lack of chemistry between the leads.

Ahhh....we will be spoilt rotten on the last week of February with 4 hours of Park Hyung Sik's goodness. I am happy we are not getting a chance to miss him. Hoping that he will be everywhere in K-dramaland this year.

• Like 7

I really don't whether this was posted before. I watched What Happens To My Family? (After lots of recommendation from my chingus:lol:) and loved both of their acting esp you know who (Of course my bias PHS:wub:)

nam-ji-hyun-park-hyung-sik_high-cut-2.jp

nam-ji-hyun-park-hyung-sik_high-cut-3.jp

nam-ji-hyun-park-hyung-sik_high-cut.jpg

I Love this gif from SWDS 

Spoiler

giphy.gif&key=9fc1e20aaeffb455fa91727399

His expressions ad gestures are so cute....:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 7

On 2/9/2017 at 2:58 PM, papulichan said:

Aigoo....PHS! !!....not in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be commenting in your fan page forum!!

Omo I know what you mean chingu, I follow a few oppas but don't have a lot of time to comment on their threads either. I always thought that he was a handsome guy , good actor, but until I've watched him in Hwarang I didn't have him in my handsome man list. Now.crazy-monkey-emoticon-201.gif he is one hot oppa. Can't wait to watch him in his new drama.

• Like 6