♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

Wow! A thread for my baby... I came for Park Seo Joon in Hwarang but Park Hyung Sik stole my heart.  

I already love him in High Society, he and his partner were the sole reason I continued watching that show.

and for the record, to me, he was the saving grace for Heirs!

I hope he remains and will become the King as it is his rightful place

Isn't he the actual king in history?

Thank you for creating this thread @mysignisflower

• Like 9

Just watched ep 18 of Hwarang from Astro KBS World just now. The last scene towards the end of episode really activated my fan girl mood lol. I smile brightly from mouth to ear like very proud watching Uri SMJ walking towards the throne. But seeing the preview I am kinda worried about SMJ & SW friendship for next episode. Andwae!!! I like their friendship & bromance so much. 

• Like 5

I just watched Sirius and seriously, I was blown away by PHS' performance. The fact that he could portray two different characters is amazing but his ability to establish differences between them really impressed me the most- not only the body language but also the voice sounded different. To me, he seems to have that genuine raw talent. My heart breaks for him when came to the scene where Shin Woo painted his face black. couple with the breaking voice tone - that scene alone totally ripped my heart. I have so much respect for him as an actor.

And watching him a sageuk is such a delight. Am wondering, how would Hyung Sik look like with the eyeliners just like those Scarlet Heart boys especially Lee Joon Gi? I love Hyung Sik's puppy eyes. 

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

@Era Ferawati Thank you for sharing the pics. Who's the guy beside him wearing black framed glasses? Omo.. that's the jacket that PHS wore to 2D1N. 

Yes, it was the same jacket he wore in 2D1N. And did I mentioned how I love his shoes in 2D1N. I searched here and there and finally managed to detect that they were Golden Goose Francy line sneakers and they are costly too.

• Like 6

@Ainee Etp I get it all from hyungsik dc gallery,I love king' s fan art too,have others for you

Spoiler

1484838000_zps3l5n9e1n.jpg

1484838000%201_zpse5cqxlqf.jpg

1484838000%202_zpsgzjfhojq.jpg

1484838000%203_zpszeopxvcp.jpg

1485408475_zpsqkvdnwxh.jpg

1485408475%201_zpsy7rnyabx.jpg

1485408475%202_zpsvl4vmfuk.jpg

1485408475%203_zpspuuafxnp.jpg

1485765242_zpsrlisjpzp.jpeg

1485765242%201_zpsguknhpcm.jpeg

1485765242%202_zps25nkm2ly.jpeg

1485765242%203_zpslh40pyro.jpeg

1485765242%204_zpsef1l8zc8.jpeg

I dunno abt that guy,but hyungsik wear the same outfit when filming new drama,maybe one of other cast

1486301227_zpszsu4xrab.jpg

Cr.dc 

@lyserose he mention it on taxi,abt sirius char.btw try nine,he's good too there.

Spoiler

I love this comment :lol:

Screenshot_20170212-150856_zpsklsry90t_e

Sr.dramacool.

• Like 10

@Era Ferawati Thanks for the video. :)

And the comment is simply GOLD. Which led me to wonder is Park Hyung Sik really is trending in K-dramaworld? or that is just a passing comment from a fangirl? Based on the naver comments posted by our friend over at Hwarang's thread, I have the impression that he definitely gained attention from the netizens especially in the earlier part of this drama but I am actually puzzled to what extend is the attention given on him by the netizens, media and viewers?

• Like 6

@lyserose international fans love him more bcos SMJ,I just follow 3 site during hwarang,soompi,DB and dramacool,every Tuesday and Wednesday always there's argue between SW team and SMJ team:lol: even our thread locked for 3 days:lol:

@Ainee Etp you're welcome,I think I get hyungsikness too:D

1487305596_1487298630_zpspec1pao6.jpg

Spoiler

1487298256_n_zpsj5yh10i8.jpg

1487298256_n%201_zpslzdjgxfc.jpg

Will he sing the ost?

1487313819_1_zps3ziqrtq6.png

I watched the new teaser,laugh this part and BGM and I....will always love you:lol:

1487306515_zpsarhsyfmc.gif

Cr.dc

• Like 7

16 hours ago, beccakhin said:

While waiting for next ep hwarang watching what happening to my family.don't want to miss hyunsik so must watch all his drama,variety or music.:D:D

Here's for you... Sleepy Puppy Eyes PHS. Poor guy, he just wanted to sleep.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Era Ferawati said:

@lyserose international fans love him more bcos SMJ,I just follow 3 site during hwarang,soompi,DB and dramacool,every Tuesday and Wednesday always there's argue between SW team and SMJ team:lol: even our thread locked for 3 days:lol:

Oh, I checked DB too and though I watched via dramacool, I never checked the comment section. I agree, the argument over Team SMJ and SW heated up every week. The same case with me here. It really gotten on my nerves whenever my mom full of praises on Sun Woo and I had to tolerate with minor defense because you know, well, she is my mom and I can't talk back to her despite how much I wanted to tell her that Sun Woo is being labeled as "Chuck Norris" at DB. LOL. So, in Hwarang, Sun Woo may be portrayed as the king of the people but Hyung Sik is the king of the Hwarang to the viewers.

Spoiler

BTW, I also at times watched the drama via MyAsiantv and from the comments, Team SMJ won majority of the votes.

1 hour ago, Era Ferawati said:

I watched the new teaser,laugh this part and BGM and I....will always love you:lol:

I laughed hard too. It's too funny. Since I am of the same size as PBY (though I used to be that small and now 0.25x bigger than that :bawling:), I could imagined myself manhandling (in a gentle manner) PHS. Gosh, sure is suffering Hyungsickness because of this confirmed pervert thoughts :tongue:

• Like 5

Just finished watching the Do Bong Soon Special Interview and it was so funnnyyy....

Hyung Sik wearing woman clothing and makeup Do-Bong-Soon-style!!! And he molested Ji Soo! That was totally unexpected! :crazy::tongue::D:D Soooo looking forward.

Got to say PHS has the talent of making chemistry happens with his co-star.

• Like 6

Hi everyone! Im a silent reader and new here...i watched hwarang for Park seo joon but end up have a serious crush for sam mae jong character. Bfore hwarang i never knew who is Park hyung sik. He is a really good actor and he really moves me everytime he appear in every ep of hwarang...now i am watching high society and he is absolutely gorgeous...i really enjoyed reading all the comments/pic/vid/update about him here, thanks to everyone who contributes/sharing and thanks to the admin who created this thread .....i really hope that park hyung sik will become more successful and recognized as an class A 's actor in the future...i really excited for his new coming drama with jisoo...hardly wait!

• Like 10