[drama 2006] Billie Jean, Look At Me 빌리진 날 봐요

Guest xosandy

Guest sarrahfm

awww! such a shame!! id love for a group to start translating this drama! ooh guess its the *if only* list for this one

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wowsheep

I'm very interested to this drama, too. But there are only ep1-4 chinese subs now, and that chinese sub team hasn't published the ep5. Today I found this web, and may down the EP5 (no sub).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vv_chan

Now I'm watching billie jean the second time in chinese subtitles. When I watch the drama for the first time without subtitles, I didn't find the story that appealing to me, but I try to reason that's because I don't undertand the language. However, now that I understand what the script says, I have to admit that this is probably one of the not so good quality dramas. I will try my best to continue with the summaries, just because of JH. fighting!

Ep 5

BH and HS argue and BH hits HS with a bone. BH leaves angrily. HS emptied his piggy bank and found his car key. (The car was given to him as a gift by his company 10years ago for boy scout’s popularity) HS wants to sell his car and he requests 3.5million won but the car salesman offers only 350000 won. Of course HS is not successful in selling his car. On his way home, HS meet BH and her friend SK. HS make jokes at BH’s name because the first two characters of her name sounds like “breast”. They end up having a toy guns fight at the alley. When HS tries to chase BH and SK, he got hit by JY’s car.

At the hospital, HS meets JY. JY asks HS if he continues his career as a singer in UK and tells him that she has been waiting for his return as a singer. HS doesn’t want to tell JY that he has been jobless for ten years and lies to JY that a famous producer is helping him on his re-debut. HS thought of the sweet moments with JY 10 years ago and successfully composed a very good song.

BH is having instant noodle at SK’s video shop. Worrying that HS won’t have enough money even to get noodles, BH cries. SY scolds at BH, asking, “do you really like him that much?” HS arrives home and hears some sound in his wardrobe and he thinks that’s BH hiding inside. He thinks it’s BH who comes to say sorry. Later when he opens his wardrobe, a cat dashes out and attacks him. HS and BH both decide to apologize to each other. When they meet on the street, HS is faster in kneeling down and say sorry to BH. BH takes advantage of the situation and asks HS to treat her better. HS gives BH the new song he composed and sings her the melody. BH likes the song a lot and brings that to her uncle, begging him to help HS to release the song. Uncle refuses to help. Uncle meets BH’s supervisor and likes her immediately.

SK and BH are illegally showing adult movies to teenagers in their store. They got discovered by police. HS arrives coincidentally when the police try to bring SK and BH to the police station. SK admits in the police station that they show adult movies to teenagers and she also asks BH to video taped famous singers/stars at the radio station in order to make huge profit. SK also reveals that BH is making only 600000won per month. After learning the truth, HS questions BH whether her saying of knowing a lot of famous producers is true or not. BH has no choice but to admit that she has just started working at the radio station not long ago and she doesn’t really have any contacts to help HS in his re-debut. HS leaves angrily.

Guest vv_chan

Ep 6

BH’s upset because HS is mad at her after he discovers that she is not a famous script writer working at the radio station. Uncle tries to show his love towards the PD but she refuses him. Uncle asks BH to help but BH tells him that PD likes man who’s younger than her. BH promises to help Uncle to gain PD’s heart in exchange for uncle to introduce a producer to HS. Uncle agrees to help.

BH calls HS to tell him that she has found a producer for him but HS does not want to believe her. BH later finds out that HS works at a gas station. She asks PKY to treat her dinner and deliberately asks PKY to go fill the gas at the gas station where HS works. PKY humiliates HS. HS calls BH and agrees to meet with the producer. BH and HS go to meet the producer and are scared by his “gangster-like” behaviour and outlook. The producer seems to like HS a lot and agrees to help him to release an album. BH and HS, though scared, are thrilled with the agreement. When they have dinner, BH accidentally slipped that if HS got famous, he can get a lot of things, including her. HS is shocked to hear that comment and BH regrets her directness as well. BH overhears HS calling JY. BH follows HS and discovers that HS and JY meet at the place where they kissed 10 years ago. BH is very upset seeing the scene. BH’s friend SK tells BH not to help HS anymore because she thinks once HS got famous; he’ll for sure leave BH for JY.

BH lies that she’s sick and asks PD to visit her at home. BH is doing this in order to help her uncle. Uncle plans to show PD his gold toilet in order to impress PD that he’s super rich. BH gets a phone call from the gangster producer asking HS to attend his company event and to sign a contract. HS and BH go happily for the event but again they are scared by the company employees’ behaviour.

PD goes to visit BH and meets uncle. She refuses him again and when she meets BH’s brother, she is attracted to him. PD offers to give BH’s brother 50000won a month for him to teach her wrestling. Brother’s happy with the chance to earn money.

Gangster producer says that he wants to release an adult album for HS. He asks HS to sing and HS is too afraid to say no. BH calls her uncle and asks him to persuade gangster producer to help HS to release a rock music album but not an adult album. Uncle refuses to help. HS asks BH to tell gangster producer to terminate the agreement. BH tries to tell the producer what HS wants but ends up signing the contract for HS. HS is very mad hearing the news.

Guest vv_chan

Ep 7

BH signed a contract for HS with Mr. Yun, who’s a gangster, to release 20 adult music albums. (“adult music” is direct translation from the Chinese subs, I think it means old songs targeting mature audiences) HS starts to sing at a clubhouse. PKY’s manager sees him and phones to let PKY know. PKY invites JY, BH, the PD, and other coworkers to the club where HS sings, wanting to humiliate HS in front of JY. HS is very embarrassed to be discovered by JY and tells Mr. Yun he will terminate the contract.

Both HS and BH suspect that Mr. Yun sends someone to take revenge because of the breaking of contract. When BH goes to HS’s apartment to check if he’s OK, they misunderstand the police who come to see HS to be Mr. Yun’s people. They try to escape and finally jump into Hangang. Actually the police came to ask HS to be a witness for Mr. Yun’s illegal activities. HS and BH flee to a small village and ends up spending the night there. After this incident, BH and HS’s relationship improves.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vv_chan

Ep 8 summary

BH and HS escape to a village and spend a night there. In the morning, BH and HS plan to stay in the village longer hoping that after some time, Mr. Yun’s anger will surpass and thus won’t hurt them for breaking the contract. BH’s brother and SK come to see them. Actually at this time Mr. Yun has already been arrested for his illegal activities but SK and brother cover the truth in order to create opportunities for BH and HS to build their relationship. Inside the house, SK reveals that today is BH’s birthday.

They go hiking and SK suggests to compete in two teams for collecting a kind of plant. On the mountain, BH and HS have a good talk. HS says “why don’t we build a house and live here? You can collect veggies and I’ll hunt rabbits…” in a jokingly way but BH still feels very sweet hearing that. BH thinks that HS wants to kiss her but actually he wants to taste the cheery he sees behind BH. Later BH digs a ginseng out from the ground, HS tricks BH that the plant is poisonous and snatches the ginseng from her. BH is very angry and runs down the hill and meets SK and brother. SK slips that Mr. Yun has been arrested but successfully persuades BH not to reveal that to HS. BH doesn’t tell the truth because she also wants to spend more time with HS in the village.

They arrive the riverside and SK asks BH and HS to catch some shrimps for BBQ. Brother was asked by SK to use a stone to make swirls on the water in order to create some romantic feelings (I don’t know why would that be romantic…), the flying stone ends up hitting BH on her forehead. HS only manages to catch a tiny fish and SK suggests eating the fish as sashimi. Brother helps to cut the fish with a small knife and gets frustrated for not being able to cut it nicely. He throws away the knife and ends up hurting BH’s feet. SK and brother decide to go back to Seoul first.

PD visits Uncle’s home for her self defence lessons. This time Uncle is successful in tricking PD to see his golden toilet. PD is very embarrassed to be discovered by Uncle for biting on the toilet cover to test whether it is really made by gold.

HS buys seaweed and a cake to celebrate BH’s birthday. HS says that he will prepare dinner for her. BH decides to tell HS about Mr. Yun’s arrest one week later so that they could spend more time together. HS prepares dinner and sings BH a birthday song. HS says to BH that he should thank her for helping him. HS uses some wild mushroom to make the soup and the mushroom turns out to be a poisonous type. BH got poisoned and HS quickly uses a cart to bring BH to a hospital. BH gets treated but HS cuts his feet from the run to the hospital. BH wakes up and sees HS fell asleep at the side of her bed. BH kisses HS on his cheek. HS wakes up and BH immediately pretends to be asleep. HS says to himself that it’s time for him to prepare some breakfast and leaves. BH is very excited to hear that HS is going to prepare breakfast for her as well.

From TV news, HS finally discovers that Mr. Yun has been arrested. He is very happy and rushes to the hospital to tell BH. BH is actually sad when she knows that HS has discovered the truth but she pretends to be excited. BH and HS returns to Seoul and HS once again thank BH for helping him along the way in the return to be a singer. He says that, “from now on, maybe we don’t have any reason to see each other again…and we went to the village for a goodbye trip, wasn’t that a happy memory?” HS tells BH that she doesn’t need to help him anymore and don’t feel guilty because she sold his lip-synced tape to the media ten years ago. They depart on different directions at the bus stop. BH starts to cry and HS says to himself, “she doesn’t look like the type of bad girl who would sell the tape the media…if that incident has never happened, maybe we could be friends….”

Guest mama bear

is this a good one...i think lee ji hoon's best drama so far is hello miss.

anyway is this drama already finish? it has 26 episodes right? so when hello miss started...then this one is still on air?

hmmm...can somebody please help me kinda confused..hehehe

hi, mama bear...

yup, there r 26 episodes of this drama n it's already finished when hello miss started to air...

i think this drama is pretty good...

also, i think this drama required more of jihoon's acting skill than hello miss, since the character is a bit more complicated...

btw, thanks for keeping up with the summaries vv_chan

:)

is this a good one...i think lee ji hoon's best drama so far is hello miss.

anyway is this drama already finish? it has 26 episodes right? so when hello miss started...then this one is still on air?

hmmm...can somebody please help me kinda confused..hehehe

Guest vv_chan

Ep 9

After BH and HS’s separation at the bus stop, one month has passed. One day, BH arrived the bus stop and sees HS across the street waiting for bus. BH calls HS but he couldn’t hear her.

HS meets JY at a coffee shop. JY tells HS that she wants to help him to become a singer again.

SK asks BH to go to Brazil with her but BH says that she still wants to live close to HS. BH’s radio program is going to organize a music festival/competition soon. BH registers HS for the competition and she plans to be the dancer for HS when he competes. BH starts her dancing training hoping to help HS to win the competition.

BH learns that JY has arranged HS to phone-in to PKY’s program to show his singing talent. As BH wants herself but not JY to be the person who helps HS in his singing career, she deliberately prevents HS from singing in PKY’s program by messing up with the machine. JY discovers that it is BH who ruins HS’s chance to sing in the program and she tells HS what has happened.

BH goes to see HS and HS scolds at BH. BH tries to explain herself but HS refuses to listen. He tells BH that he doesn’t want to see BH again and calls her a liar. BH is deeply depressed and while crossing the road, she got hit by some cyclists. BH got sent to the hospital and SK again persuades BH to go to Brazil with her. This time, BH agrees.

At home, SK trains BH to distinguish the gender of chicken in order to prepare her for the job they will be doing in Brazil. BH’s brother tells HS that BH has been hurt by the cyclists and he goes to the hospital wanting to see BH but BH has been discharged. BH goes to HS’s home and breaks his window. BH tells HS that he is totally selfish and doesn’t care what other people feel. This is actually BH’s last meeting with HS before she leaves Korea for Brazil.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vv_chan

Ep 10

HS’s at an ATM trying to get some cash but he found that he has less than 10000won in his account. The ATM cannot dispense money from accounts with less than 10000won, so HS has to go into the bank to get money. While waiting for service at the bank, two robbers come to rob the bank. BH’s uncle happens to be at the bank as well with large amount of money in his briefcase. He tries to hide the briefcase from the robbers but got discovered. When one to robber tries to get the briefcase from Uncle, HS recognises that the robbers belong to gangster Yun’s group. (Mr. Yun signed a contract with HS to release some albums but got arrested for illegal activities) HS asks them to step aside with him. The robbers recognise HS and bow to him because Mr. Yun once said HS is their “big brother” and they should follow his order. HS gives them a lecture and orders them to turn themselves in to the police and they willingly follow HS’s order because obviously ranking and hierarchy are very important in Korean culture. Everyone in the bank including Uncle is amazed by HS’s persuading power. One of the witnesses happens to be a journalist of an online newsgroup Issue & Issue. The journalist takes some pictures of HS and asks him for an interview but HS refuses and walks away. BH’s brother tells the journalist that he knows HS very well and tells him that HS belongs to the popular boy band Boy Scout ten years ago. Uncle finds HS look familiar to him and later recognizes him to be CHS. Uncle says to himself, “how come he has become so handsome after ten years???”

BH and SK are in a convenient store buying instant noodle and other things in preparation of their departure for Brazil. HS goes to the same store and has an unhappy encounter with BH and SK. HS walks home and sees his mother at his doorstep. HS’s mom is sad to discover HS’s shabby living quarter and persuades him to go to England with her.

HS is at the playground thinking whether he should follow his mom to England. JY comes and offer again to help him to be a singer again. She promises she will persuade her dad to give HS one more chance. HS tells JY that what he needs is not a chance but trust from people. He says if people do not trust him, having merely a chance won’t make his re-debut a success. He thinks that in Korea he won’t ever be able to regain trust from people and going to England might be the only option for him.

In the morning, BH walks her uncle to the garage and wishes him success in today’s vote as the president of some kind of music industries’ group. She also says to her uncle that other than being successful in his career, finding a good wife is also important. Than BH asks her brother to take good care of himself. Uncle and brother both find BH’s action weird because they are unaware of BH’s departure to Brazil.

Uncle arrives at the voting/meeting venue and someone tells him that HS has become very popular after the bank incident because the journalist has created a heroic image for HS in his article. Uncle is also being told that HS actually has very good singing skills. It’s the other two members of boy scout who lip-syned in the album but not HS. Other music companies see the potential in HS and start immediately to find HS in order to recruit him. Uncle of course does not want to lose the chance and contacts BH to find HS. BH’s very happy to hear that Uncle has finally agrees to recruit HS and rushes to HS’s apartment. Uncle finds out that HS has just left for the airport with his mom to immigrate to England. Uncle and BH hurry to the airport and finds out that the president from another company is already at the airport. Uncle asks BH to stop the president from another company while he chases HS. BH tricks the president to the men’s room and tells him that HS is inside in order to buy time for her uncle. Uncle finds HS and his mom and offers to recruit him as a singer. Uncle says that he wants to thank HS for saving him at the bank and also he beliefs in HS’s talent. President discovers that the person inside the toilet is not HS and BH quickly runs away. Uncle tells BH that HS refuses his offer and has already left for England.

In the evening, BH is very sad that HS has not accepted her uncle’s offer. Suddenly the doorbell rings and BH finds HS outside. BH hurries into the house to tell Uncle and quickly hides herself into her brother’s room. As BH’s relationship with HS is not good, she doesn’t want HS to know about her relationship with Uncle fearing that if the truth is known to HS, he would refuse Uncle’s help. HS tells Uncle that he changes his mind to join Uncle’s company to re-debut as a singer.

Because of the event of chasing HS, BH totally forgets about her departure to Brazil with SK. She receives a phone call from SK who has just arrived Brazil. SK is mad at BH and tells her that she has bought a one way ticket to Brazil and doesn’t have money to get a ticket for Korea. She has to work and earn enough money before she could return. Despite of learning her friend’s misfortune in Brazil, BH is still very happy learning that HS can start his singing career again.

Guest LoveHDG<3

I'm LJH obsessed, atm. <3 After H!M, who wouldn't be?!

Episode 11 was so funny.

Where Hye Sung comes to Bang Hee's house to have dinner with her uncle so she hides in that armor. The uncle's reaction when he sees it (her) sitting at the dinner table is just PRICELESS. Then later she's like, "it's so heavy" and she moves... LOL.

I'm liking this drama a lot..

Guest yoorina

Im a lee ji hoon fan but I haven't seen this drama, I only seen some screencaps, ji hoon is also a handsome and cute here.

Guest Rxgoodleaf

As one of long time fan of Ji Hoon, I have to say this one was not his best...

Sorry, just expressing my opinion...

After 10 episodes (and I really had to force myself to watch), I finally gave up! :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lookatthat

hey guys. newbie here. :D I LOOOVE this drama and can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sub this? :unsure:

PLEASSSSE. :D

i badly need some subs. chine or english! anything!!!

Archived