[drama 2006] Billie Jean, Look At Me 빌리진 날 봐요

Guest xosandy

i just recently started watching this and i love it. sucks that its only 30 minutes long. CB is taking too long and MU and SS only lets you do a certain amount of dling lol.

i'm at ep 15 now......5 more to go to be caught up. seems like it's really getting good.

lee ji hoon is so hot in this drama. i actually like heebon's acting too. and i am loving the super junior KRY and TIC TOC in the background of a few eps hehe.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SUjjang

lol. i just started watching this on like tuesday.. and i guess i really have nothing to do because i'm already up to date ... just finished episode 24 ... i can't believe next weeks is the last week for this drama..!! *freaks.

lol. i haven't watched dramas in ages... well. the last drama was over the rainbow until now ... i saw billy jean this whole week. i love lee ji hoon. WHAT A HOTTIE. but the other guy in the drama is not that bad either. i kinda like him now.. even in the beginning.. he was horrible -0-;; i was like.. what a BEEP. that BEEPin' mother BEEPer. lol. x) ... now. he's so friggin' sweet and i feel so bad for him because ban hee doesnt like him.

LEE JI HOON IS A HOTTIE <3 ... WOOT WOOT

i love how both of them are like so strong when it comes to their reputation and all that.... it's so cute when they fight pointlessly.

Guest haneul<3

It's aired TUES=FRI [i beleive]

The drama is 24 episodes with 30 minutes each

Wow, then it'll be over pretty soon... I'll probably end up DLing it when it's all completed. (: Thanks for the info.

sad this dramas over next week

but gotta say

i tink the reason this dramam failed is cus theres o climax? like a REALLY BIG BUILD UP? its all hpayy happy i'm not caomplinging tho=P

Guest SweetKim

is there a kiss in billie jean i havent seen one except the old guy??

when i forgot which eppie but there was one when heebon kissed jihoon on the cheek. and jihoon was about to kiss her back...but they were interrupted. there was also scenes where jihoon kissed the other girl--in the beginning when they used to go out.

ahhh..i can't believe this drama is almost over..im gonna miss that billie jean..esp. jihoon's lips. hahaha

Guest poptartsgurl

creidesca has it on her clubbox now! Thanks creidesca!!!

Now, I gotta wait until I get home to download it...stupid MS Vista at work won't let me use Clubbox.

Umm....I don't understand Korean, so can someone please tell me if it had a good ending? It looks like a good ending, but what happened to them that lead them to that sort of an ending? Can someone please explain it to me? Thanks alot!!!

Guest poptartsgurl

it definitely had a good ending. he had to go back to Japan, but he gave her his address/contact info. I don't think that he was sure on how she felt. So, as he's walking away, she yells out "Billie Jean, you're just going to look at me now right?" And that's when he turns around and kisses her. :D

Archived