Go Seung Ji

25 minutes ago, sal2 said:

I got put off by her dragging a drunk person in to a hotel room... In no way that is ok to do. understand that she want to take revenge, but it is to much for me. just imagine this was a guy that took a drunk girl into a hotel room clearly so wasted that she could not answer for herself. just no. there is so many way to get revenge, why the writer go this why is beyond me... 

I don't see it the same way!! I won't say she's right but she was left with nothing but that option to get what was taken from her!! he was the one with power who stepped on her and her father to have a higher position and she's doing what she can to get some power to fight back!! and if that photage go to public it can be more harmful for her than him being the woman and the one with less power!! so she's puting her self in in hard place not only him!! 

25 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i felt so sad for her...she had to resign or was fired thanks to her partner...her familly was ruined...

yes!! she was fired because of her partners testimony!! not only she lost her job, she also lost her only way to be able to keep on fighting back to cleer her father's name!! 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

he was the one with power who stepped on her and her father to have a higher position and she's doing what she can to get some power to fight back!! and if that photage go to public it can be more harmful for her than him being the woman and the one with less power!! so she's puting her self in in hard place not only him!! 

GOOD POINT!I HOPE THAT VIDEO WON'T GO PUBLIC!BUT WHO KNOWS?ONE DAY THE BAD ONES COULD FIND IT AND MADE IT PUBLIC TO RUIN BOTH DJ AND YJ ...WE KNOW DJ AND YJ WILL HAVE ENOUGH AND TRY TO RUIN THE CORRUPT LAW FIRM...I CAN'T FORGET GOLDEN CROSS...

2 minutes ago, andy78 said:

GOOD POINT!I HOPE THAT VIDEO WON'T GO PUBLIC!BUT WHO KNOWS?ONE DAY THE BAD ONES COULD FIND IT AND MADE IT PUBLIC TO RUIN BOTH DJ AND YJ ...WE KNOW DJ AND YJ WILL HAVE ENOUGH AND TRY TO RUIN THE CORRUPT LAW FIRM...I CAN'T FORGOT GOLDEN CROSS...

I realy hope so too!! if it reaches the bad guys' hands they'll try to use it to stop them or pull them down which I really don't want it to happen!! 

I'm so waiting for that :D and I want to know/see how Dong Joon will win Young Joo's trust again alongside with her heart!! :tongue: 

didn't watch that drama but heared alot about it!! :) 

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

I don't see it the same way!! I won't say she's right but she was left with nothing but that option to get what was taken from her!! he was the one with power who stepped on her and her father to have a higher position and she's doing what she can to get some power to fight back!! and if that photage go to public it can be more harmful for her than him being the woman and the one with less power!! so she's puting her self in in hard place not only him!! 

I agree he betrayed her first and it is very understandable that she is revenge hungry. guess it is just me that is sensitive to subject as sexual harassment ore rape. stuff like that is in media often this days that it gives me a bad feeling.

Gonna be interesting to see how he gonna manage to fix his wrongdoing and win the girls heart.   

What did I miss :) 

Haven't watched yet so will ignore all the above discussion :)

------

Let's get into the convoluted mind of Park Kyung Soo.

A bit of character synopsis from what are floating around:  the best I could, hopefully all correct and not too spoiler-ish.

Shin Young-ju is the chief of Jongno district police department.  Her character is blunt and straight forward but loving as she spent most of her salary on her parents' home mortgage.  YJ is the daughter of Shin Chang-ho (a reporter for a news station and who has been dismissed allegedly from organizing workers union) and Kim Sook-hee (housewife).  After seeing her father wrongly charged for the murder, YJ seeks out to get evidence to prove her father's innocence.  She obtained his cell phone as evidence but her effort to include its content as evidence is dismissed.  Park Hyun-soo is YJ's boyfriend did not support her case despite their five-year relationship.  YJ was fired but continued her lone wolf pursuit of freeing her father.  

Lee Dong-joon spent most of his youth with his father (Lee Ho-beum) and step mother (Kim Myung-kyung) away from his biological mother.  LHB's ambition let to his abandoning DJ's mother to marry the hospital administrator's daughter and eventually became the hospital director.  DJ also has a half-brother (Dong-min).  DJ vows to remain principled, as a Seoul's district court judge, and continues a strained relationship with his father.

Choi Soo-yeon, the heiress to the largest law firm in the country (Taebak), marries Lee Dong Joon through the deal made by her father, Choi Il-Hwan( Kim Gap Soo - scary!).  However, she maintains a relationship with Kang Jung-Il, an attorney in Taebak who very much wants to be in DJ's son in law position.  Soo-yeon actually wants to marry Jung-Il (!!).  Kang Jung-Il's father is Kang Yu-tak who works as a defense attorney (?) The Choi family has past tie with the Kang family, to the beginning when Il-Hwan formed Taebak (I think Yu-tak was promised shares of Taebak in exchange for helping Il-Hwan solved and won a case).  Il-Hwan's father was also an employee of the Kang family years ago.

There seems to be some kind of a twisted relationship between these two families several generations back (I expect the ghosts of family sins aplenty here).  Choi Il-Hwan stands to lose a large portion of Taebak (am unclear on what) thus forcing him to make the deal with his daughter being the prize.  YJ infiltrates Taebak using a friend's identity to get evidence.  (I'm a little bit confused here on how no one recognizes her, being a police person and all :)) While working in Taebak, YJ and DJ fall in love :)

----

I think DJ is the only one in the position to help YJ infiltrate Taebak :)

Be back once I can watch it.

12 minutes ago, sal2 said:

I agree he betrayed her first and it is very understandable that she is revenge hungry. guess it is just me that is very sensitive to subject as sexual harassment ore rape. stuff like that is in media very often this days that it gives me a bad feeling.

Gonna be interesting to see how he gonna manage to fix his wrongdoing and win the girls heart.   

I totally understand you and agree with you, it just isn't the same thing here!! :) 

me too!! :D 

21 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

What did I miss :) 

Haven't watched yet so will ignore all the above discussion :)

------

A bit of character synopsis from what are floating around:  the best I could, hopefully all correct and not too spoiler-ish.

Shin Young-ju is the chief of Jongno district police department.  Her character is blunt and straight forward but loving as she spent most of her salary on her parents' home mortgage.  YJ is the daughter of Shin Chang-ho (a reporter for a news station and who has been dismissed allegedly from organizing workers union) and Kim Sook-hee (housewife).  After seeing her father wrongly charged for the murder, YJ seeks out to get evidence to prove her father's innocence.  She obtained his cell phone as evidence but her effort to include its content as evidence is dismissed.  Park Hyun-soo (chief Hwang... Misaeng is love!) is YJ's boyfriend did not support her case despite their five-year relationship.  YJ was fired but continued her lone wolf pursuit of freeing her father.  

so that police officer was Young Joo's boyfriend not only partner?!! I'm supper mad at him now!!

Lee Dong-joon spent most of his youth with his father (Lee Ho-beum) and step mother (Kim Myung-kyung) away from his biological mother.  LHB's ambition let to his abandoning DJ's mother to marry the hospital administrator's daughter and eventually became the hospital director.  DJ also has a half-brother (Dong-min).  DJ vows to remain principled, as a Seoul's district court judge, and continues a strained relationship with his father.

as  we saw he didn't remain principled as long as he planed to!! he have alot of redeeming work ahead of him!! :D 

Choi Soo-yeon, the heiress to the largest law firm in the country (Taebak), marries Lee Dong Joon through the deal made by her father, Choi Il-Hwan( Kim Gap Soo - scary!).  However, she maintains a relationship with Kang Jung-Il, an attorney in Taebak who very much wants to be in DJ's son in law position.  Soo-yeon actually wants to marry Jung-Il (!!).  Kang Jung-Il's father is Kang Yu-tak who works as a defense attorney (?) The Choi family has past tie with the Kang family, to the beginning when Il-Hwan formed Taebak (I think Yu-tak was promised shares of Taebak in exchange for helping Il-Hwan solved and won a case).  Il-Hwan's father was also an employee of the Kang family years ago.

alot of currupted people around each other!! urgh and this heiress will end up with nothing to be a heiress of!! I'm waiting for that day!! 

There seems to be some kind of a twisted relationship between these two families several generations back (I expect the ghosts of family sins aplenty here).  Choi Il-Hwan stands to lose a large portion of Taebak (am unclear on what) thus forcing him to make the deal with his daughter being the prize.  YJ infiltrates Taebak using a friend's identity to get evidence.  (I'm a little bit confused here on how no one recognizes her, being a police person and all :)) While working in Taebak, YJ and DJ fall in love :)

I don't know but I don't think anyone saw her face!! they (those who worked to put the blame on her father) only heared of her name at best but not her face and don't think she's working/will work in cases related to her previous work place so no one can really say who she really is other than our judge who can't say a word!! :D 

----

I think DJ is the only one in the position to help YJ infiltrate Taebak :)

Be back once I can watch it.

yes!! he's the only ally she can have there!! :D 

thank you for the character's summary chingu!! :) 

1 hour ago, bedifferent said:

thank you for the character's summary @bedifferent

YJ's boyfriend did not support her case despite their five-year relationship.  YJ was fired but continued her lone wolf pursuit of freeing her father.  

omg this is worse than i thought ...i belived he was her work partner...what a jerk

11 minutes ago, kysy said:

Ratings(neilsen): 13.9 

thank you for the news chingu!! :wub: I'm so happy and hope it keep in getting higher!! :D Whisper Fighting!! :heart: 

let me share it!! :D 

[SPOILERS] WHISPER (PILOT)

/ 1:40 PM
201703272211241144_1_99_20170327230503.jpg

201703272211241144_2_99_20170327230503.jpg

whisper.png
Naver - My Daily: 'Whisper' Shocking ending from the first episode...Revenge Lee Bo Young X Lee Sang Yoon

1. [+3164, -59] Lee Sang Yoon's character is so pitiful ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2347, -82] As exptected from Punch Writer...Even the bed scene was a strategy ㄷㄷㄷ

3. [+2432, -131] From the begin through the whole hour i felt like crazy. As expected from Seo Young, my daughter couple. It was a good choice talking Ji Sung's place. I will make sure to watch the broadcast!

4. [+2156, -166] Young Joo's father was send to prison for 15 years...That how realistic to our country...

5. [+1806, -124] Is this the second Punch...I smell a masterpiece

6. [+645, -22] Lee Sang Yoon's pitiful...He just gave an honest judge...He's being knocked down this way and that way...ㅠㅠ

7. [+602, -21] Lee Sang Yoon's really pitiful ㅠㅠㅠ He's so nice, he was living a justice live by trying the change people in this dirty world ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lee Bo Young's acting is really good ㅎㄷㄷ Is that Lee Hyun Jin? the guy who came out as Lee Bo Young's boy friend was he reading a book? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It will be daebak if Ji Sung made a cameo as a prosecutor in the end

8. [+582, -32] I feel like Lee Sang Yoon's character will be transferred ㅋㅋㅋ Enemies everywhere

9. [+477, -25] I don't think it will be a frustrating drama like Defendant, I'm looking forward to tomorrow

10. [+433, -14] Why is Lee Sang Yoon so pitiful ㅋㅋㅋ

Spoiler

2017032801002619000185771_20170327231005906.jpg

2017032801002619000185772_20170327231005946.jpg

Naver - Sports Chosun: 'Whisper' First broadcast, Lee Bo Young X Lee Sang Yoon, in the hotel room "Be Quiet" 

1. [+344, -13] Ji Sung has gone and Bo Young has come!!

2. [+288, -13] I was immersed while watching it

3. [+240, -9] Wa seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's really daebak, It's scary because the world is like that

4. [+180, -8] She is more intelligent than Ji Sung

5. [+189, -16] Wa Lee Bo Young is really daebak. Whisper is so fun!!!

6. [+69, -3] The husband became a prosecutor and took his revenge in the end while the wife got her revenge from the first episode ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+41, -3] It's really like seeing the reality of our country. Hul~ It's fun^^

8. [+30, -0] Wow...the couple hard carried SBS dramas ~ㅎㅎㅎ

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "As exptected from Punch Writer...Even the bed scene was a strategy ㄷㄷㄷ" ; "he husband became a prosecutor and took his revenge in the end while the wife got her revenge from the first episode ㅋㅋㅋ" 

happy for the positive feedback!! :D 

Ok so just to satisfy my curiosity ( it's another 12 hours or so bf I can watch the subbed episode ) I want to clarify this: 

Lee Sang Yoon's character is married to Park Se young's. It's a loveless marriage as it was pretty much a marriage of two powerful families. PSY  is actually in love with Kwon yul's character. LBY's dad was wrongly accused of murder & LSY was the judge. Due to blackmail he pronounces dad as guilty. So LBY was damn pissed and when LSY was drunk, she took revenge & filmed them having sex to use it as a threat. 

Is that the gist of the story ?  Gonna be a roller coaster ride ahead. Lol! Preparing my heart. 

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "As exptected from Punch Writer...Even the bed scene was a strategy ㄷㄷㄷ" ; "he husband became a prosecutor and took his revenge in the end while the wife got her revenge from the first episode ㅋㅋㅋ" 

:lol: This statement is hilarious. Burn!!! 

This is a great start.

Darker and more entangled than I usually go.

That was some move on Young-Joo's part.  The drama moves fast.

Glad to see Lee Bo-Young back with her I Hear Your Voice Mom, Kim Hae-Sook.  I'm concerned that Young-Joo's mom won't be around much because Kim Hae-Sook is busy filming Father is Strange.  Also, Kim Chang-Wan who plays Dong Joon's father is busy on Father I'll Take Care of You playing Sang-Joon's father. So they'll either kill the actors from overwork or the characters won't hang around for long.

I have the utmost respect for Kim Kap-Soo's work as an actor, even when I don't like his choice of role.  Right now he seems to be playing the devil and enjoying it. 

I hope this continues being this good.  But not so good it eats into time I need to live my life in the real world.

so good

so good

so good

so good 

I love these Lee Bo-Young and Lee Sand Yoon's work and they were in top form for episode 1.

so good

so good

so good

I was mixing Park Se-Young with Seol In-A and was about to complain that I didn't like the actor's work.  But it is Seol In-A boring me in Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon.

photo833449.jpg

"Whisper" starts with 13.9%

The new SBS drama "Whisper" hit it off with a bang.

According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode of "Whisper" rated 13.9%.

MBC "Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People" rated 13.8% and KBS 2TV "The Perfect Wife" came in last with 6.4%.

"Whisper" is a suspense melodrama starring Lee Bo-young and Lee Sang-yoon.

1 hour ago, hushhh said:

This is a great start.

Darker and more entangled than I usually go.

That was some move on Young-Joo's part.  The drama moves fast.

Glad to see Lee Bo-Young back with her I Hear Your Voice Mom, Kim Hae-Sook.  I'm concerned that Young-Joo's mom won't be around much because Kim Hae-Sook is busy filming Father is Strange.  Also, Kim Chang-Wan who plays Dong Joon's father is busy on Father I'll Take Care of You playing Sang-Joon's father. So they'll either kill the actors from overwork or the characters won't hang around for long.

I have the utmost respect for Kim Kap-Soo's work as an actor, even when I don't like his choice of role.  Right now he seems to be playing the devil and enjoying it. 

I hope this continues being this good.  But not so good it eats into time I need to live my life in the real world.

so good

so good

so good

so good 

I love these Lee Bo-Young and Lee Sand Yoon's work and they were in top form for episode 1.

so good

so good

so good

I was mixing Park Se-Young with Seol In-A and was about to complain that I didn't like the actor's work.  But it is Seol In-A boring me in Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon.

Park Seyoung started as a child actress, went back to university

Her dramas are - love rain, man from equator (she is the younger version of 2nd female lead), sincerity moves heaven, faith (as the queen), school 2013, glorious day, my daughter Geum sa Wol, beautiful mind.

She did 2 movies- fashion king and cat funeral.

She was in variety shows WGM with 2pm Wooyoung and recent law of the jungle- Mongolia - FYI 

Archived