Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, andy78 said:

We know that the line separating hatred from love  is very thin, and feeling hurt can easily push us over...i can't wait to watch what will happen with the main characters...

Agreed ! Can't wait. Hope you are going to live cap. Did you see Secretary Hwang (in TWY) in the video that was posted before your post? Lol! Looks like he's a cop here.

Thanks @MiAmour, @bedifferent @Gerry58 for the updates. Looking foward to see this.

38 minutes ago, triplem said:

Agreed ! Can't wait. Hope you are going to live cap. Did you see Secretary Hwang (in TWY) in the video that was posted before your post? Lol! Looks like he's a cop here.

Thanks @MiAmour, @bedifferent @Gerry58 for the updates. Looking foward to see this.

Aha we meet again in this drama after TMY, ahaha, and talked bout Sec Hwang, 

here's the teaser of him for Whisper drama :blush:

23 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

Aha we meet again in this drama after TMY, ahaha, and talked bout Sec Hwang, 

Yes. Happy to be on the same thread as you, as I know you always update us with  all sorts of goodies. Once April kicks in, there will be more shows to look forward too as well. :blush:

Hello Everyone The Day We've All Been Waiting For Only And Hour Thrithy Minutes To Go.. I like To Thank All The Recapers And Still Posters In Advance And A Special Thanks To All The Commentators So Let's Enjoy Episode One.. 

34 minutes ago, glee77 said:

I just want the romance to be epic here.

A lot of dramas have disappointed me in romance lately (unbelievable, forced, weird) , so I hope that since the leads here have a lot of chemistry, the writer will do his share so that it becomes believable in script too :wink:

Yes. I agree. Hopefully that awesome chemistry would not be put to waste for the benefit of a narrative twist.

As we begin to watch and enjoy tuning in to this drama, I hope LBY's husband would start refraining from inserting himself, cameo or not, into this drama.

Yes, I get it. He got lucky with "Defendant" but his wife has made hit series more consistently than he ever will. Talk about MDSY, IHYV or even God's Gift. So there was no need to frame it out as if he's handling it to them on a silver platter.

This drama will win in the ratings game not because of its predecessor but because LBY and LSY are enough reasons for people to watch it. Add to that is the good supporting cast and the creative production people behind it. 

Why couldn't he just stay away? Well, for one, I couldn't blame him, though, if he got insecure with LSY. The man's natural good looks have been less tampered by surgery. And the man has that rare combination of boyish charm and manly dignified demeanor who also happened to be a perfect gentleman.

My apologies for the rant. Got a bit turned off by his appearance in the BTS video. 

Well, one hour to go...:grin:

14 minutes ago, glee77 said:

I kind of get your rant, however he himself got treated as if RDTK handed his drama the ratings.

If you see the articles, the weeks until episode 4 of defendant were all with articles about comparing it to RDTK, so its not like Ji Sung did anything.

As for him going to the set, its a golden oportunity for them as a couple to spend time with each-other. They're the first couple in drama history to get back-to-back work in the same station, and considering that sometimes filming goes on until after 3am, of course he'll want to see her and she'll want to see him. :)

My apologies, @glee77, if I sounded so annoyed. Well, yes, in fact, I am, if I'm honest about it. :grin: I never really like the husband not because she married him but because I really couldn't stand looking at his heavily surgically-enhanced face. :)

Was wondering still why he was not like that when LBY was shooting IHYV or even God's Gift?

Could LSY possibly have to do with this "close guarding" on the set? Hahaha...:D

17 minutes ago, glee77 said:

Well, considering how hot LSY is, that is a possibility. I just want this drama to do well, because the premise is something unknown to dramaland (the sexy part of course) .

How is it that LBY is so graceful, she looks like she has aged gracefully without PS.

Hopefully she'll do another drama this year after this one :)

Well, I look forward to that part too. MDSY didn't have it.

Honestly, I think LBY has some nose and eyelid jobs. That's pretty obvious for me judging from her previous photos and films. But it's not Frankenstienish or Michael Jacksonish like her husband.

But who in the Korean industry has not? Even LSY I guess has some nose jobs, I think on his nose bridge.

But this is not to say that they're both not good-looking in the first place.

intense start ...her dad was in his car ...raining ...was going to meet a man that phoned him ...that man called him sunbae a car passed him...that car hits the man and after makes sure he is dad...the phone was turned on...dad calls 112 is crying over the body...omg he is beeing arrested ...shin YJ was talking with her mom and witnessed her father beeing brought in...she is shocked

JUDGE LEE SENTENCED A MAN...SEEMS HE MET DEFENDANT FIL ...SEEMS HE AND JUDGE LEE DJ AGREE TO SENT THAT MAN IN JAIL,HIS WIFE CAN'T BELIVE IT ...IS CALLING HER HUSBAND NAME...SO SAD BETRAYED BY HER OWN DAD IT SEEMS

YJ TRYING TO PROVE HER DAD IS NOT GUILTY IN FRONT OF HER COLEGUES AND CHIEF ...MEETS HER DAD...DAD TOLD HER IS REALLY SCARED AND WORRIED FOR HER MOM...MOM IS WATCHING THE NEWS ...MOM IS SHOCKED AND HEARTBRKEN ...YJ INSISTS DAD IS NOT A KILLER ...NOW WE SEE DJ MEETING A MAN SEEMS IS HOSPITAL DIRECTOR  AND IS HIS FATHER ...THERE IS A MEETING IN HIS DAD OFFICE ...CHOI IL HWAN WAS WAITING THERE ,HIS DAUGHTER AND WIFE WERE THERE TOO TALKING ABOUT TAEBAEK FUTURE ...SEEMS HE FEELS SOME GUILT...BUT OLD MAN IS SO CORRUPT

MY STREAM STOPPED...SEEMS JUDGE LEE IS GIVEN YJ DAD CASE ...TRIAL DAY...HIS FAMILLY IS THERE ...DJ SEEMS A HONEST JUDGE ...YJ MEETS DJ YJ IS SHOWING DJ SOME PROVES ...HER DAD AND THAT MAN TALKED ...SHE MENTIONS CCTV

DJ PROMISSED HE WILL CHECK THE PROVES AND DO THE RIGHT THING...HE NOW IS MEETING A MAN ,DJ CALLS HIM SUNBAE ...HE IS AT TAEBAEK ...IN OLD CHOI OFFICE ...OLD MAN RECEIVES HIM WITH A SMILLE ....SO SAD TO SEE HOW MUCH POWER OLD MAN HAS ...SEEMS A LOT OF POWERFULL MEN ARE WORKING FOR HIM ...EVEN DJ DAD ...OLD MAN IS SHOWING DJ A FILE SEEMS IS BLACKMAILLING HIM ...DJ DOES NOT WANT TO DO IT ...CHOI INSISTS DJ SHOULD MAKE SURE YJ DAD WILL GO TO JAIL...

YJ IS SITLL INVESTIGATING ...BELIVES SHE WILL BE ABLE TO PROVE HER DAD IS NOT A MURDERER ...DJ DAD AND DJ TALK ...SEEMS IN TROUBLE TALKS ABOUT PAST AND WHY HE MARRIED ...YJ AND HER COLEGUE WERE WATCHING SOME MEN SEARCHING THE RIVER ...SHE WAS ABLE TO TO TAKE THE PHONE FROM BAEK SG ...SHE IS GREAT ...I LOVED THE FIGHTING SCENES

DJ AND HIS MOM SCENE ...DID SHE ADVICED HIM TO MARRY?TALKED ABOUT MARRIAGE...NOT SURE... DJ IN FRONT OF SOME MEN...THE OLD MAN THAT SENT HIS OWN SON IN LAW TO PRISON IS BLACKMAILLING DJ ...TRULLY SCARRY...DJ LOOKS HEARTBROKEN ...YJ CALLED HIM THEY MET...SHE BROUGHT VICTIM  PHONE ...THEY LISTEN THEIR LAST TALK...OLD CHOI CALLS DJ AND IS BLACKMAILLING HIM ...DJ IS CORNERED HE FINALLY AGREES AND BETRAYS YJ TRUST

Archived