[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Tears In Heaven 佳期如梦之海上繁花

sugarplum892

On 7/25/2021 at 8:59 PM, ElleSor said:

I put this drama on hold for the moment.

It got pretty annoying so I'm just going to wait and see.

I got tired of the FL acting....is it just me?

Sorry to her fans. I'll probably get back on this later.

It's her voice...when she yells. OMG! I get a headache.  Then Shawn Dao appears...headache went away lol.  She yells like that too in My Dear Guardian. She's got good male co-stars working with her to balance it out. lol

Spoiler

I finished the series a few days ago.  I really don't understand the FL.  She's the one that felt out of place and didn't feel like she matched up to the ML.  Wasn't it her idea to not pursue the relationship? But then she gets mad at him for ghosting her while he was trying to save his company.

I thought the ML was going to plan this huge revenge Lin Xiang Yuan.....but in the end, he was super nice to him and still gave him a chance. LXY felt guilty and turned himself in.

The last 2 eps were really dragged on.  ML kept trying so hard to win her back but failed.  The ending was weak...didn't seem like he had to work as hard as before to win her back.

I'm still pissed that they killed off Shao Zen Rong.  I totally didn't expect it!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/1/2021 at 12:01 PM, NYXbaby said:

It's her voice...when she yells. OMG! I get a headache.  Then Shawn Dao appears...headache went away lol.  She yells like that too in My Dear Guardian. She's got good male co-stars working with her to balance it out. lol

Hide contents

I finished the series a few days ago.  I really don't understand the FL.  She's the one that felt out of place and didn't feel like she matched up to the ML.  Wasn't it her idea to not pursue the relationship? But then she gets mad at him for ghosting her while he was trying to save his company.

I thought the ML was going to plan this huge revenge Lin Xiang Yuan.....but in the end, he was super nice to him and still gave him a chance. LXY felt guilty and turned himself in.

The last 2 eps were really dragged on.  ML kept trying so hard to win her back but failed.  The ending was weak...didn't seem like he had to work as hard as before to win her back.

I'm still pissed that they killed off Shao Zen Rong.  I totally didn't expect it!

IKR? Such a waste of Shawn Dou. 

I won't deny that he's the main reason why I started this drama. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Tears In Heaven 佳期如梦之海上繁花

Archived