YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest TheDesGS

faithisbored said: Hey, I was wondering if it's just mail auditions - because I was viewing their site and they have an option for e-mail auditions.What one would be better?I have allot of things I want to send to them, so I was thinking e-mail would be easier.

Guest kpop671

Hi, I was wondering if YG entertainment provides people who pass mail auditions with the ticket to Seoul.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest arif9

Hello i'am Newbie, Check This out!
Lipsync 1st Drama Korea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKOVG1viDcI

Guest peace_hunniiez

hi there guys~ can you please do me a big favour? i had recently entered a kpop dance competition and i really want to win. can you please like and share my video in the link please? thank youu~~~
The cover is SNSD - Chocolate love (which you might like :)
http://www.coverdance.org/contest/round1/1877?page=1&area&nationality&sort=0

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kpopsavedmylife

Hey! I was wondering after you send your audition to YG (through mail) do they spam you with random mail and such? Sorry if it sounds dumb it's just something I'm really worried about ^^

Guest SLEEK_SUSHI

Hey guys I was hoping one of you guys could answer!!! so this forum says to send it to

Sangsu-dong 394-10 Hoseong Building 3F
Mapo-Gu, Seoul
South Korea, ZIP 121-829

BUT! 
when I went to the yg audition official site it says to send it to...

YG AUDITION 
2F, (Gain Bldg.), 153, Tojeong-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
(Postal code 121-150)

So it's probably the second one right? I was just wondering what is the correct address. And how did you get confirmation they received it? Hope you guys could answer, thanks!

SLEEK_SUSHI said: Hey guys I was hoping one of you guys could answer!!! so this forum says to send it to

Sangsu-dong 394-10 Hoseong Building 3F
Mapo-Gu, Seoul
South Korea, ZIP 121-829

BUT! 
when I went to the yg audition official site it says to send it to...

YG AUDITION 
2F, (Gain Bldg.), 153, Tojeong-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
(Postal code 121-150)

So it's probably the second one right? I was just wondering what is the correct address. And how did you get confirmation they received it? Hope you guys could answer, thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest dreamhigh211_at_yahoo.com_stv

I received an reply from YG ENTERTAINMENT. I applied for email audition,during the past few months,I sent 3 times to Yg and I waited every month but no reply too. Yesterday I sent to Yg again and sang few song (video) and on the other day, they replied me and asking me for filling up the application form, because I never fill in. Does this shows that Yg entertainment interest on me? Because the past few months I never fill in the application form too,and they never send a message telling me that I haven’t fill in the form. But suddenly this time I sang a new song n sent them, on the second day they reply me asking for my PERSONAL INFORMATION (APPLICATION FORM that requires parents signature,approval,personal information,dreams,height,weight etc).I am now so nervous and does this mean that YG have interest in me? XD

Edited by dreamhigh211_at_yahoo.com_stv

Guest dreamhigh211_at_yahoo.com_stv

mflowblue said: Has anyone gotten a reply from them recently?

I received an reply from YG ENTERTAINMENT. I applied for email audition,during the past few months,I sent 3 times to Yg and I waited every month but no reply too. Yesterday I sent to Yg again and sang few song (video) and on the other day, they replied me and asking me for filling up the application form, because I never fill in. Does this shows that Yg entertainment interest on me? Because the past few months I never fill in the application form too,and they never send a message telling me that I haven’t fill in the form. But suddenly this time I sang a new song n sent them, on the second day they reply me asking for my PERSONAL INFORMATION (APPLICATION FORM that requires parents signature,approval,personal information,dreams,height,weight etc).I am now so nervous and does this mean that YG have interest in me? XD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...