YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

Sorry more questions, but like i've sent emails to them before in july and I didn't receive an email saying they got it then either? I've sent them a few times since then and I never got one? Does that mean I'm sending it to the wrong place? I send them to ygaudition@ygmail.net is that not the right one? Or do they not like me or something? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/26/2014 at 3:25 PM, Wongene said:

dyyo said: Wongene said: dyyo said: Wongene said: Does YG even have global auditions anymore or is it all through mail audition for them.

On the official site they have age limits for global and monthly auditions but they dont have an age limit posted for daily auditions. Will they even look at mine if I say I'm over their limit?????????? :(

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: 

I emailed the YG Audition Team and asked for their age restrictions and they said there are no age restrictions based on age for Daily auditions!

This is crazy! Its been only 2 days but they emailed me back quite fast. That's some really good response team. <3

I think it's still kinda weird they dont have age restrictions for Daily Auditions but they have it for every other category. Maybe because the other categories require a pre-audiiton while the Daily Auditions are email auditions that can be looked at and reviewed whenever. YG <3

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/4/2016 at 7:52 PM, thisonetime33 said:

UPDATE: 

I emailed the YG Audition Team and asked for their age restrictions and they said there are no age restrictions based on age for Daily auditions!

This is crazy! Its been only 2 days but they emailed me back quite fast. That's some really good response team. <3

I think it's still kinda weird they dont have age restrictions for Daily Auditions but they have it for every other category. Maybe because the other categories require a pre-audiiton while the Daily Auditions are email auditions that can be looked at and reviewed whenever. YG <3

How you emailed them ? i emailed them audition@ygmail.net but their inbox always full, i want to ask something

• 2 months later...

Hi~ I've auditioned for YG online but some requirements were missing and after I've completed it they said to send my YGform again. The staffs and me had been emailing back and forth for about a month now (4 reps and 10 days each till I get it) I'm confused, are they interested in me? P.s Ive sent and email today about the form but it will take 10 days till I get a reply.

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2010 at 11:08 AM, k-yoz said:

i also thought of that one too...

when i first saw those twins..i really

had these feeling that they were a yg trainee..

trainees in yg could be involve into lots

of things...like making a cameo in yg artists

music video..or trainees could lend their voice to

yg artist..or they could be also a back-up dancer..

i really like yg...coz even if they are back-up dancers..

they still do get airtime or they become popular..

yes you are...

now that hallyu was very popular

around asia and also in america..

yg was also going to these new trend

in hallyu..and that's to promote their

artist outside in korea...

like right now..since they opened up an

open audition in thailand..i think this will

be the start that they will get more trainees

with diff. nationalities...im really looking forward

to that...

im from philippines....i also like

yg to accept a filipino..and if that rumor

was true..then there will be a big

chance for other filipino hopefuls to be

accepted in yg...btw..

I'm from Philippines too. I hope the to be accepted and be able to debut.

• 2 months later...

Haven't tried auditioning through the app. But man am I annoyed that the daily audition is by SMULE only. I wanted to show off my singing as well as my dancing but then comes this. Dancing is really like my main talent. I am good a singing but dancing is really what I wanted to show off. It's a bit frustrating...about the process though. From what I heard you just choose a song and they'll eventually reply to you in the comment section. Not quite sure..