YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

Guest Min-Jung1999

YG entertainment is going to have an audition for their dance team 'Hi-Tech'!!! http://www.yg-audition.com/

Guest serendipity1430292255

What is this "Hi-Tech" dance team? Anyone has more detail information about it? Anyway, I think they only seek for Koreans judging that the information about this dance team is only accessible through the Korean page of the YG official audition website.

Guest Min-Jung1999

serendipity said: What is this "Hi-Tech" dance team? Anyone has more detail information about it? Anyway, I think they only seek for Koreans judging that the information about this dance team is only accessible through the Korean page of the YG official audition website.

Guest liyiknam37

Yg revealved their Thailand auditions...they cut off another year... its now only ppl who are born in 1994 and under...good luck to those going. Sigh, :(

Guest xteeanax

Please can someone help me i am new on soompi ^____^

It says on YG's site for the global audition that the category they are looking for is a singer. I'm not good at singing :( im scared my singing won't be good enough so would it be okay if i just rapped? Would they count rapping as singing because i mean it's both vocal? Or would i have to sing AND rap?? im so confused??????????

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Min-Jung1999

There is going to be an audition in about 2 days. It's going to be in Thailand (Bangkok) @ the Siam Discovery centre.

• 1 month later...
Guest beautifullifeex

Is the application still the same. I'm 13, I'm hoping to apply from now till I'm 18, hope I make it through out these 5 years, everybody! Good Luck~ AHHH, time to spent a lot of money taking pictures. I need help, what would you guys reccomend to record voices with? Send me the links please? THANK YOU!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...