YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

Guest Lou Kim

bORicha. said: cool, thanks. :>also one other question.. so if i by any small chance got into yg.... would i have any control over my life? like what if they make me get a ton of plastic surgery done and i don't want to.. lol. and would i be able to go out and stuff? idk the whole kpop thing seems glamorous but behind the scenes is probably an entirely different story.

Hi peps! I'm kinda scared to audition, lol but I guess its better to then regret later. 1. So how many rounds there is? Through mail and then the one in Korea? Or there's more?2. I'm in the last grade of high school, and I have very big exams in the end of the year... And I kinda don't want to miss them. It's better to wait and audition? Or audition right now? Btw, I'm 17. 3. I lack of Korean songs. lol Does anybody know any good R&B or Soul songs? Or it's a bad thought to audition with 2ne1/Se7en songs?4. Do any caucasian even have a chance? Because I think that African American and Asian are the main ones who they're looking for. - maybe I'm wrong. 

Guest 강 미연

bORicha. said: cool, thanks. :>also one other question.. so if i by any small chance got into yg.... would i have any control over my life? like what if they make me get a ton of plastic surgery done and i don't want to.. lol. and would i be able to go out and stuff? idk the whole kpop thing seems glamorous but behind the scenes is probably an entirely different story.

Guest 강 미연

neesis said: Hi peps! I'm kinda scared to audition, lol but I guess its better to then regret later. 1. So how many rounds there is? Through mail and then the one in Korea? Or there's more?2. I'm in the last grade of high school, and I have very big exams in the end of the year... And I kinda don't want to miss them. It's better to wait and audition? Or audition right now? Btw, I'm 17. 3. I lack of Korean songs. lol Does anybody know any good R&B or Soul songs? Or it's a bad thought to audition with 2ne1/Se7en songs?4. Do any caucasian even have a chance? Because I think that African American and Asian are the main ones who they're looking for. - maybe I'm wrong. 

Guest Min-Jung1999

I don't think you should worry about the plastic surgery. YGentertainment likes natural beauty over plastic. That's why their new girl group has a no-plastic surgery contract.

강 미연 said: neesis said: Hi peps! I'm kinda scared to audition, lol but I guess its better to then regret later. 1. So how many rounds there is? Through mail and then the one in Korea? Or there's more?2. I'm in the last grade of high school, and I have very big exams in the end of the year... And I kinda don't want to miss them. It's better to wait and audition? Or audition right now? Btw, I'm 17. 3. I lack of Korean songs. lol Does anybody know any good R&B or Soul songs? Or it's a bad thought to audition with 2ne1/Se7en songs?4. Do any caucasian even have a chance? Because I think that African American and Asian are the main ones who they're looking for. - maybe I'm wrong. 

Lou Kim said: bORicha. said: cool, thanks. :>also one other question.. so if i by any small chance got into yg.... would i have any control over my life? like what if they make me get a ton of plastic surgery done and i don't want to.. lol. and would i be able to go out and stuff? idk the whole kpop thing seems glamorous but behind the scenes is probably an entirely different story.

• 2 weeks later...

bORicha. said: Lou Kim said: bORicha. said: cool, thanks. :>also one other question.. so if i by any small chance got into yg.... would i have any control over my life? like what if they make me get a ton of plastic surgery done and i don't want to.. lol. and would i be able to go out and stuff? idk the whole kpop thing seems glamorous but behind the scenes is probably an entirely different story.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest georginatsk

bORicha. said: Lou Kim said: bORicha. said: cool, thanks. :>also one other question.. so if i by any small chance got into yg.... would i have any control over my life? like what if they make me get a ton of plastic surgery done and i don't want to.. lol. and would i be able to go out and stuff? idk the whole kpop thing seems glamorous but behind the scenes is probably an entirely different story.

Guest ~sexxy mii~

강 미연 said: neesis said: Hi peps! I'm kinda scared to audition, lol but I guess its better to then regret later. 1. So how many rounds there is? Through mail and then the one in Korea? Or there's more?2. I'm in the last grade of high school, and I have very big exams in the end of the year... And I kinda don't want to miss them. It's better to wait and audition? Or audition right now? Btw, I'm 17. 3. I lack of Korean songs. lol Does anybody know any good R&B or Soul songs? Or it's a bad thought to audition with 2ne1/Se7en songs?4. Do any caucasian even have a chance? Because I think that African American and Asian are the main ones who they're looking for. - maybe I'm wrong. 

Guest manniefresh555

I'm making 23 in June.......you good lol
I think they really look at talent. If you are great enough for their organization, they will get you!!

Guest moonicakelim

Hi.. I need more info about YGent so please tell me as much as you guys know..
I've sent my form and audition materials on Feb 5th and they'd told me that they already received my materials by email on Feb 20th..
there was said that "it will take approximately a month for the evaluation" and "only if you're selected, we will contact you personally by email or mobile phone".. does it really takes a month for the evaluation?? and if I failed, will they tell me that I didn't pass??
If I pass somehow, do I have to go to seoul right that instance or they'll give me time to prepare everything before I go to seoul?? thank you, please help me :)

Guest manniefresh555

I sent mines in on October or September of last year. I didn't get a call or email back. If you don't make it, just strive even harder the next time. That's what I am doing!!!