YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

Guest RinShi

guys, i really want to audition, but i don't know what address i should use and what blank i have to fill in. where can i download the blank? i'm confusing the blanks, some of them are old, some of them are for Australia, others are for Korea...x))

i live in Europe and i'd like to audition by post :3 i don't know Korean. has anyone got the transleted blank? x))

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP ^___________^

Guest jaxije22

OMG the age now is 11-21 for the YG Australia audition!!!! WHAT the ages keep getting younger and younger : (

Oh but does anyone know where they will be going next for the YG Audition. Japan maybe???

Guest Wallycooper_

Apparently at the YG auditions in Sydney, there was a person who was signed on the day (or something like that)I don't know if i believe this...When do they usually give the results out?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest x_asianaddict

Everybody please help me from this nerve confusing stuffs please..

It just that I can't join the live audition in Sydney,so I'm deciding on auditioning via mail..

For soompiers that have been went on a lot of experienced on YG audition,

1) What address that you used to filled on the envelope? Since this are the new address that Manager Miyu posted on their official facebook page and it was quite different with the addressed that I have saw in the previous comment on soompi pages..What do you think about this,guys? Should I write the address in korean or english address??

"3. 지원

다 준비 되셨으면, 아래 주소로 보내주세요 :

" 서울시 마포구 합정동 398-21 성광빌딩 지하1층 YG 신인개발팀"

3. Apply

If you prepared everything needed, please send them to the office by post,

"398-21 Seongkwang building B1F, Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea" to <yg audition="">.</yg> "

2) Do I have that asian face?? *kekeke*

3) Who have made it into 2nd round by using mail audition??

Thanks a lot for the attention...

Yes, use that address, the one on facebook. I mailed my audition to that address and received confirmation from them that they have received my mail. They will then review it and if they like it, they will contact me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jb0707

Ok heres the info for the Dance group that dance for SM and Yg that u all ask me.

This is their Webblog thingi http://club.cyworld....ome.cy/52719749

Their dance team name is Crazy and also if u want to audition u kinda have to call them and ask.

This is the team leader phone number that i got from my friend 010-3660 3963.

Also this is for girls only for the guys u have to audition for hi tech dance group.

i Want To Audtion For Male Back Up dancer.. how CAn i Audition? is it hard? What Name Of The Group can Audtion?

pls Help me.. I Want TO Be A back Up Dancer.

Guest SunRiseYB

I'm curious about the address. Do I write the whole "398-21 Seongkwang building B1F, Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea" to <yg audition="">.</yg> in it, or just "398-21 Seongkwang building B1F, Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea".

Cause I'm kinda confused with all the icons like ">.< </yg>".

Does anyone by chance have a picture of the package with the cd they send to YG?

Would help me a lot. And also I'm curious about the material,

I understood that one english and one korean song, in a cd.

But they said they preferred if there was a videoclip of me singing so they can see the gestures etc,

so how do I include the video in the package? Do I send them an usb?

Cause I was thinking of auditioning to many different companies at the same time,

so getting an usb for each company is kinda expensive for me :P..

So yeah, that was prolly it for me. Hope someone can answer these questions for me! And sorry for my poor english! :)

Guest Lucia111

I'm curious about the address. Do I write the whole "398-21 Seongkwang building B1F, Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea" to <yg audition="">.</yg> in it, or just "398-21 Seongkwang building B1F, Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea".

Cause I'm kinda confused with all the icons like ">.< </yg>".

Does anyone by chance have a picture of the package with the cd they send to YG?

Would help me a lot. And also I'm curious about the material,

I understood that one english and one korean song, in a cd.

But they said they preferred if there was a videoclip of me singing so they can see the gestures etc,

so how do I include the video in the package? Do I send them an usb?

Cause I was thinking of auditioning to many different companies at the same time,

so getting an usb for each company is kinda expensive for me :P..

So yeah, that was prolly it for me. Hope someone can answer these questions for me! And sorry for my poor english! :)

Hey :D go to YG facebook and there you can find the address etc :D when I sent mine I did a thing that "transforms" the cd to an "usb" kinda like that xD we put the files exactly like if it was an usb xD I think in English is burn a CD :D

Guest wasabii_soo

So my friend sent me this but I don't see this news anywhere else, such as allkpop or YG site.......anyone knows if this is true or not?

It's basically saying that YG will be having an audition in Canada, Toronto on July 11th 2012 @ Gallery Dosan Hall

http://kpopn.com/2012/05/09/121944/

*it's written in Chinese

anyone have an idea if this is legit or not?

So my friend sent me this but I don't see this news anywhere else, such as allkpop or YG site.......anyone knows if this is true or not?

It's basically saying that YG will be having an audition in Canada, Toronto on July 11th 2012 @ Gallery Dosan Hall

http://kpopn.com/2012/05/09/121944/

*it's written in Chinese

anyone have an idea if this is legit or not?

It is true because I just saw the video of YG's Global Audition on BB's channel. However, it is only for ages between 11-19.

Guest x_asianaddict

For YG Global Audition 2012, The application for the North America one isn't out yet. Can we download the Europe Application to fill out instead or will N. America have a seperate sheet?

Guest EmbracePassion5

What I don't understand is why the age qualification was up to 21 in Australia, but in this global Audition, it's up to 19 ?

Kinda weird =/  Hmm.

I want to audition soon, but I turn 20 in August. I'm gonna' try anyway, but through mail.

Guest thomas1700

Gutted just read online that its 13-19 years old. I just turned 20. Devestated. Ive sent an email asking if there is a way I can audition but I doubt they will let me. Anyone know another way to audition since I probably cant on the day they come to UK

Guest kyoko131

For YG Global Audition 2012, The application for the North America one isn't out yet. Can we download the Europe Application to fill out instead or will N. America have a seperate sheet?

haha thats what i did, i just filled out the europe application since its in English and it justs asks general info about you. Just sened it through the yg  US email though

Guest rlatnwls

haha thats what i did, i just filled out the europe application since its in English and it justs asks general info about you. Just sened it through the yg  US email though

I'm not sure if the application will be any different but YG said they will be posting the US one some time in June. Just thought I should put that out there (:

Guest 5dsfan4ever

I HAVE QUESTIONS!
I will be at the YG audition for LA in July but I'm really nervous and I have a lot of questions!
1. How many songs should I prepare?
2. how long should my singing part be?
3. I dance. A LOT. 12 years of competitive dancing, BUT not hip hop. I can do jazz, lyrical, and ballet. I can do some hip hop if someone gives me a hip hop combo i can do it. I cant not freestyle hip hop for my life. Should I prepare a hip hop dance or a lyrical one (lyrical is my strongest)? 
4.Also how long should the dance be? 
5. What kind of song should it be? I've been thinking about doing Beyonce's Halo (I know... know one can beat Ailee's version, but i didnt think i sang TOO badly) or Black and Gold by sam sparro
6 What should I wear? If I dance lyrical style then I'll need clothes I can move in.
7.After sending in you application, does YG send some kind of confirmation email?
8. What kind of shoes should I wear? Again if I do lyrical dance I usually dance barefoot, in socks, or a special kind of dance foot wear called half soles (I dance best in these)
Looking at it lyrical dance isnt looking like such a good idea, but it's my strongest point! 
Any tips/advice/suggestions/personal experiences is greatly appreciated thank you!!!

Guest liyiknam37

hmm I don't think so, when I went to Sm auditions in Toronto this guy sang Haru Haru by Big bang and he actually got in to the second round ^^ ~

would it be bad to sing an ost song sung by an SM artist?

Guest cleanchees

hmm I don't think so, when I went to Sm auditions in Toronto this guy sang Haru Haru by Big bang and he actually got in to the second round ^^ ~