YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

I wanted to updater everyone here! I just mailed YG for the adress but got a lot of other information so I figured, why not put it here so everyone can see :)

So i don't know because in Korea the get like really annoyed when it's letters i've heard xd 

I thought you could write both and separate them... but yeah whatever ^^

The adress:

YG Audition

398-21 Seongkwang Building B1F

Hapjeong-dong, Map-gu

Seoul, Korea

ZIP 121-886

And in hangul it's 

서울시 마포구 합정동 

398-21 성광빌딩 지하1층 

YG 신인개발팀 앞

ZIP 121-886 --- DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE TO WRITE THIS, DEPENDS ON IF YOU WRITE IT IN BOTH VERISIONS OR NOT.

And here is the rest..

Hello, 

This is YG audition manager. 

For the application way, We only have the "post" audition for now. 

We need 

1. Your songs (English pop 1, Korean pop 1 / just cover ok / voice or video), 

2. The application ( introducing paper / download at http://www.yg-audition.com ), 

3. Your photos, 

4. Something else you want to show (such as dancing, beat-box, etc. / optional). 

If you prepared everything needed, please send them to the office by post.

This post application is the first-step of whole audition. 

Therefore, if you pass this step, you have to participate in the second-step of audition in Seoul, Korea. 

Also, you should be able to understand and speak Korean, because all of our trainers are Korean. 

Thus, if you want to pass the audition, Korean ability is necessary. 

Finally, there is no limitation of nationality or age for applying. 

Thank you for your concern. 

---- SO... I'm a bit worried, I'm korean and i have the talent and all but my korean skills aren't the best.. I can read very good, understand simple talk but i mean..... yeah you get it...

I have my audition prepared and everything.. Just need to send it tho....

how long did it take for them to respond to your mail?

Guest jellie_kookie

The thing about having to speak in Korean is still unsure. They have a Thai trainee, so I'm guessing either he already knew Korean or is still trying to learn the language.

Either way, it'll definitely be better if you were fluent in Korean before you get in. :P

Guest dewstar

I'm confused about the acting part... what kind of "demo" do we send in ? a monologue? a scene ? 

there needs to be more information about that. 

Guest Whoknowswho

Hi! Thank you so much! Your information is SUPER helpful. Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions :))). My question is what e-mail do you send your audition to if there is one? Thank you :))))

Guest Whoknowswho

Ahhhhh I see thank you so much! My friend who moved to Europe recently wanted to know how to get YG. I will just tell him there is no e-mail, because most likely he'll still send his videos anyways hahahaha. Thanks again!!!

Guest chiffonpuff

Sending in my audition in tomorrow from Sydney! :D.

2 songs? I put in 5 LOL. Had Japanese, Korean, and English in it. Ah wells.

Judgement day and anxiety starts tomorrow! ><

Guest chiffonpuff

^

Naw I'm pretty sure Koreans get to audition live at their building :D.

So I sent my CD on Monday.. Still no confirmation e-mail! I'm like getting anxious by the day haha!

Guest ZARIFAH

I wanted to updater everyone here! I just mailed YG for the adress but got a lot of other information so I figured, why not put it here so everyone can see :)

So i don't know because in Korea the get like really annoyed when it's letters i've heard xd 

I thought you could write both and separate them... but yeah whatever ^^

The adress:

YG Audition

398-21 Seongkwang Building B1F

Hapjeong-dong, Map-gu

Seoul, Korea

ZIP 121-886

And in hangul it's 

서울시 마포구 합정동 

398-21 성광빌딩 지하1층 

YG 신인개발팀 앞

ZIP 121-886 --- DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE TO WRITE THIS, DEPENDS ON IF YOU WRITE IT IN BOTH VERISIONS OR NOT.

And here is the rest..

Hello, 

This is YG audition manager. 

For the application way, We only have the "post" audition for now. 

We need 

1. Your songs (English pop 1, Korean pop 1 / just cover ok / voice or video), 

2. The application ( introducing paper / download at http://www.yg-audition.com ), 

3. Your photos, 

4. Something else you want to show (such as dancing, beat-box, etc. / optional). 

If you prepared everything needed, please send them to the office by post.

This post application is the first-step of whole audition. 

Therefore, if you pass this step, you have to participate in the second-step of audition in Seoul, Korea. 

Also, you should be able to understand and speak Korean, because all of our trainers are Korean. 

Thus, if you want to pass the audition, Korean ability is necessary. 

Finally, there is no limitation of nationality or age for applying. 

Thank you for your concern. 

---- SO... I'm a bit worried, I'm korean and i have the talent and all but my korean skills aren't the best.. I can read very good, understand simple talk but i mean..... yeah you get it...

I have my audition prepared and everything.. Just need to send it tho....

Hello. May I know what kind of photos did you send? I wanna send in my application, but I am not to sure what kind of photos I should send.