YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

Guest ivylovesyou01

Is there a way to audition by email for the YG Global Audition?
or can I just mail a demo to them just to audition whenever?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest martha018

Ok heres the info for the Dance group that dance for SM and Yg that u all ask me.

This is their Webblog thingi http://club.cyworld.com/ClubV1/Home.cy/52719749

Their dance team name is Crazy and also if u want to audition u kinda have to call them and ask.

This is the team leader phone number that i got from my friend 010-3660 3963.

Also this is for girls only for the guys u have to audition for hi tech dance group.

Guest manniefresh555

I have a question.

I wanna audition for YG not as a performer, but as a producer. I am already older than the requirements so that isnt happening, but I am better at producing electronic music than I am at singing.
Important question though: Do I still fill out the application, but as producer terms n stuff?

This is the latest form that I have found on the internet:
http://bigbangkorean.wordpress.com/2008/05/01/information-about-yg-entertainment-audition/

Guest sunfire13

I'm planning on sending my audition soon and was wondering did you guys send it as a package?And what did you wrote what was in it??

Guest manniefresh555

^ I don't even know. Im figuring out alot of things myself...I'm just going to take a chance and fill it out & send it. Wont hurt to try

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sunfire13

@manniefresh555 Yeah I'm gonna download the application I find on the internet and just mail it this week.

I supose they send you e-mail to confirm they got your audition.

:-?

Guest ntonik11

This forum has helped me alot.But I'm still wondering.Is it necessary to have instrumental on the background? or just the voice? and the song should have less than 3 minutes?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest manniefresh555

ntonik11 said: This forum has helped me alot.But I'm still wondering.Is it necessary to have instrumental on the background? or just the voice? and the song should have less than 3 minutes?

Guest sunfire13

Does anyone knows is the address you send your audition to the same as the one on the first page of this thread? :-S

Guest sunfire13

Ok one more question XD

I read on their facebook that they require video for singers :/

But I already recorded only audio,will they accept it or?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest manniefresh555

Gosh I've been puttin off so much for this thing........hopefully I can have it sent today...dang it took me 2 weeks to do it since I last posted here