[Drama 2016-2017] Still Loving You 빛나라 은수, Mon-Fri 20:25. Thanks for watch!

0ly40

@jechoi1  1)  Father Yoon had a dream which his wife told him was a conception dream.  Father Yoon said that such a dream made no sense since rich Brat, Sister Yoon and Eun So had all given birth.  Of course his statement made no sense since any of them could have conceived again, but there you have it.  2)  Father Yoon did ask Eun Soo where her mother was.  Eun Soo said something lame, like her mother was busy at the shop or at home.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, kimchiismydrug said:

Question they never said if bitna got any punishment or did I miss that ? I

No punishment was mentioned.  I found it odd that the document allowing Eun Soo to return to teaching was given to Rich Brat, who then gave it to Eun Soo, rather than directly to Eun Soo.

Perhaps Rich Brat was told to "Go and sin no more."

On 30/05/2017 at 2:38 PM, jechoi1 said:

I believe that Eunsoo and Sooho moved out.  I thought that Papa Yoon was saying that both grandmothers look well now that Sooho and Eunsoo are taking care of them (as in living with them in their old age).  It actually makes sense.  Since Eunsoo does not seem to be pregnant (although that was not explained other than to say that Papa Yoon's dream couldn't have been about her), it makes sense that she and Sooho be the ones to move out.  That makes room for Sister Yoon and her brood.  Eunsoo and Sooho probably live in the upstairs area where Webtoon Park and his twins used to live.

Before the ending, I always thought that everyone would move into Bitna's grandma's house.  That would make more sense to me since it's empty and large.  Then Sister Yoon could move into Eunsoo's mom's house.

All I know is that it was rather ridiculous that it was supposed to be Eunsoo's birthday and her mom was nowhere to be seen.  Or even mentioned.  I understand that perhaps the actress may have been signed on for another drama, but it was very strange how they didn't even mention her to say that "mom" was running late or something like that.  I wonder if they had a falling out or if the actress was really just too busy with a new project.

I think they didn't move into spoilt Granny's house just to show she is sincere in her remorse.  She now not live for money and status!

The ending was very sloppy.  Where were Eunsoo and Suho's kid(s).  Did Bitna receive punishment?  If her schoolmate was punished, then all the more Bitna should have.  Why did Eunsoo and Suho move in with two grannies when Eunsoo's brother was still there?  Did the artist make enough money to afford another place so that someone could live upstairs?  And after a year, at the birthday party, the brother did not bring his girlfriend so what became of their relationship?

Eunsoo's Mum was missing in the final episode.  She realised she chose the wrong man.  Couldn't bear to see this spineless, useless man and his crabby, mean MIL every day for the rest of her life.  So she ran away.  I don't blame her for running away.

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:33 PM, fanofr said:

The ending was very sloppy.  Where were Eunsoo and Suho's kid(s).  Did Bitna receive punishment?  If her schoolmate was punished, then all the more Bitna should have.  Why did Eunsoo and Suho move in with two grannies when Eunsoo's brother was still there?  Did the artist make enough money to afford another place so that someone could live upstairs?  And after a year, at the birthday party, the brother did not bring his girlfriend so what became of their relationship?

Plus, where did the mother of the tins disappear to?

I don't think KBS did us any favors by giving us 5 more episodes. 

Basically, all that bought us was several more days of strife between Mother and Sister Yoon.

Archived