[Drama 2016-2017] First Love Again 다시, 첫사랑 Thanks for Watch.

0ly40

4 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@0ly40    You have officially been HUGGED!!!!

That preview is a moment we have waited for it seems like forever!!!  Haven't seen the raw of today's yet but hoping to soon! Let's just say seeing DY with GO made me so excited I wanted to scream!!!  Later after watching it again I found myself wanting to cry just like DY!!!  WOW what a moment and even later seeing GO & DY and the end of that street under low light or was that blur because of my tears.   Still it was as if GO in that little light colored jacket was beaming and there again I was too!!!  Seeing HJ turn around slowly and knowing the emotion she would in fact be feeling opened my heart and filled it with happiness.  Seeing her slowly walking towards him man it was everything we had hoped and more...:sweatingbullets::wub::D

You have learned your lesson well not try to make up stories before watching more. I have a short memory. I think HJ's clothes are hurting my brain too  @sava2sava

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, baduy said:

over when it started to ring. But for those of us of a morbid disposition, it's noticeable that HJ is struck speechless on hearing his voice and DOESN'T REPL

That's her character, she would go to MH with guns blazing and many times was  struck speechless by MH. Now if she is dumbstruck, I am not surprised. She did scream GO's name in the preview, just delayed effect. Burgundy red top and orange skirt are a dangerous combination, don't mess with her. But I think she accidentally let out that she knows about little Nam's video to MH. 

2 hours ago, baduy said:

Inriguing, though, that the teaser KBS just posted is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from the one edited on to the end of today's episode. In over a decade of Kdrama watching I've never known this happen before. Yes, it'

You are right, I am sure they deliberately uploaded a future preview and you think it is Thursday's, I think it could be way after that so that the writer does not have to work his brain before the lost baby story is bone-dry. I'll bet their Korean viewers are turned off with this dragging too.

47 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Now it's to keep GO safe I think he should be in DY home, Also is that audio recording being played at that meeting.. It seems that HJ fooled MH into thinking she had it..

Agreed I too think the safest place for their son is with DY.  And lets just say after the Preview for tomorrow and now that I have watched today's Raw I am so looking forward to the their family reunion.  But also I can't wait to see MH's face when that recording starts playing over the speakers loud and clear talk about a great move!!  Our HJ sure has matured and revenge is starting to feel so SWEET!!!

@stroppyse Thanks for the preview translations you're my hero...:wub:

@maribella

Someone messed up and uploaded Thursday's preview for Wednesday's. The one posted above by @stroppyse, the scene where HJ tells JW GO has been found she has on the same red stripped blouse and black jacket as seen in the other preview that's after today's ep. GO should be back with his parents at the end of Thursday's ep. 

1 hour ago, awsparkle said:

@maribella

Someone messed up and uploaded Thursday's preview for Wednesday's. The one posted above by @stroppyse, the scene where HJ tells JW GO has been found she has on the same red stripped blouse and black jacket as seen in the other preview that's after today's ep. GO should be back with his parents at the end of Thursday's ep. 

I try to avoid looking at HJs clothes, it hurt my brain but I am so glad you have sharp eyes to make the connections. I was about to skip the rest of this week's episodes. Thank you. This time I am happy to be wrong.

Then I hope to see HJ rip into MH, the smirking jailbird and that hapless bow tie. 

Looks like someone's gonna lose his/her job for messing up the teaser.  The uploader seem to be getting anxious like us, the viewers to see the 3 characters (HJ, DY and GO) reunited.

Thanks everyone for sharing everything - recaps, observations, clips, etc. 

The teaser alone made me teary-eyed. 

On the actress Myung SeBin's fashion  = that person should be fired too.  The actress has a very slim figure but the stylist gives her clothes that are all hanging from her body.  Instead of the big white bowtie hanging from her neck, they should have given her a scarf.  The black leather belt from previous episode should have been a thinner  one. 

There should also be an episode on who is the best stylist.  Let's include the stylist for Charlie Chaplin (mr. bowtie).

6 minutes ago, maribella said:

I try to avoid looking at HJs clothes, it hurt my brain but I am so glad you have sharp eyes to make the connections. I was about to skip the rest of this week's episodes. Thank you. This time I am happy to be wrong.

Then I hope to see HJ rip into MH, the smirking jailbird and that hapless bow tie. 

@maribella  It's clear sign for MH to go to jail after they all heard the recording I'm surprised the prosecution office Didn't come in to get her. After that recording has been played I don;t see how she could show her face in that house.. Now she's going to butter up to Jw because her and Mdm Kim needs his shares to conrol LK group and maje HR the heir..

12 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@maribella  It's clear sign for MH to go to jail after they all heard the recording I'm surprised the prosecution office Didn't come in to get her. After that recording has been played I don;t see how she could show her face in that house.. Now she's going to butter up to Jw because her and Mdm Kim needs his shares to conrol LK group and maje HR the heir..

I think that's where the wrong teaser came in - she walked into the house and got slapped by MS - with everyone looking. 

With MH being taken down by everyone,  I won't be surprised if JW would show a soft side of him to MH - that's where the kumbaya ending would be.  Or - just let it be like a Chinese drama I've watched long time ago (Cuo Dien ???) the lady villain took a bottle of 'forgetting everything medication' and she ended up not remembering everything - even herself.

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

In other things in episode 81, I was relieved to hear the voiceover in HJ's head even as she seems to be negotiating for GO's info with MH that she understands that MH is lying to her. So, at least, HJ wasn't being dumb again. I thought it was rather good of the writer to give us that voiceover so that we knew that HJ wasn't falling for MH's tricks again

I wouldn't like to have to sub those shots though. On the soundtrack there's a clear acoustic contrast between the words HJ thinks and the words she speaks, but it's very hard to signal that in a sub when the dialogue is moving so fast. Resorting to italics probably isn't enough. Especially since the shot keeps switching between the two women, so italicized HJ thoughts might look like HJ's actual spoken words, italicised merely because she isn't the face on camera at that moment. Some c-subbing groups use incredibly complex systems of tagging to signal such things (and engage in ferocious squabbles with other groups about the "right" symbols for this purpose).

4 hours ago, maribella said:

You have learned your lesson well not try to make up stories before watching more. I have a short memory. I think HJ's clothes are hurting my brain too  @sava2sava

@maribella When I watch raw this morning and saw what HJ was wearing all I could say is WTF she's wearingI can't even begin to decribe what color orange that was.. Look like it had set up in the wardrobe dept for so long the color had faded and then they decided to throw on two different colors of purple with it WTH  :o:blink: HELP HJ, She herself should be complaining about what she seen in.. She works in and office not a thrift store at this point I would rather see her sporting a chefs uniform.. SMH :lol:  Better yet she could barrow father times bow tie they would look better on her then him..:D

2 hours ago, viyra said:

With MH being taken down by everyone,  I won't be surprised if JW would show a soft side of him to MH - that's where the kumbaya ending would be.  Or - just let it be like a Chinese drama I've watched long time ago (Cuo Dien ???) the lady woman took a bottle of 'forgetting everything medication' and she ended up not remembering everything - even herself.

Thank You @viyra  I was trying to remember the name of that drama.. Where the father help cause the down fall of his cousin family killing the husband and wife and they had four kids together.. The two eldest son grew up and made they family rich and powerful then married to to the man's blacksheep daughter.. I think I'll track it down and bookmark it to watch again.. Loved the second brother ruthless killer when he fights shows no mercy.. He's very cold when need to be but also very calculative..

Yes Jw is going to show a soft side again being that DY is up and moving around and realize he really can't get any where with HJ.. I hope MS do him one better and take him his daughter tell him she's played G/ma long enough and if he don't want her turning out like her mother and Mdm Kim get her as far away from them as possible.. It's time she shows he undevived attention to her own G/child that her mother deprived her of.. I don't think MH would have any forgetful medicine like in that drama if she did she would have given HJ a double dose long time ago..

Before this drama is over I may need a dose of it to forget HJ attire :lol: SMH

On a side note Mdm Kim getting release and nobody will know it.. She's going to be working from behind until she's busted it for lying for faking being sick.. I see Mdm Kim, Bow Tie Father Times and MH headed to jail together.. 

Meanwhile, a late entrant to the Terrible Ties contest trounces the existing long-standing champion hands down...

tieends.png

However, Mme Kim makes a dramatic intervention from her cell in support of her husband to complain that the newcomer should be disqualified because he didn't tuck the ends of the bow into the knot This move misfires though because it gives the lie to her husband's claim that his wife deserves "sick leave" because she it too enfeebled to talk, -- let alone pen impassioned  complaints to the National Necktie Standards Commission (bowtie section).

BTW, if it turns out that my guess (which is all it was) that the wrong preview was published for tomorrow's episode. then I doubt if this would have been a deliberate error to keep people watching. If anything, posting that juicy preview then airing an episode in which its contents didn't figure really would turn viewers away in vast numbers. But who knows: maybe the teaser on the episode that actually aired earlier today may have been culled only from the first half of tomorrow's show, with second thoughts then setting in, so that  material that indeed will actually come tomorrow was uploaded as well. We can only wait and see.

38 minutes ago, baduy said:

This move misfires though because it gives the lie to her husband's claim that his wife deserves "sick leave" because she it too enfeebled to talk, -- let alone pen impassioned  complaints to the National Necktie Standards Commission (bowtie section).

12 minutes ago, Morelia said:

After carefully meditating on HJ's new wardrobe, I came to the conclusion that HJ's stylist is someone sent by MH to harm her and to torment us followers of the drama. :tongue:

:joy::joy: 

You Two Thanks Got My Laugh For The Day..

Dear PD, Production Team, etc... Of First Love Again please do not fire the poor soul who mixed up the preview...:(

arigatou+gozaimashita.gif  You have no idea how HAPPY THAT MADE ME!!!!:w00t: 

Or how badly I needed that!!:crazy::DI will gladly watch it over and over and over again!!!!!:w00t:

9 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Dear PD, Production Team, etc... Of First Love Again please do not fire the poor soul who mixed up the preview...:(

You have no idea how HAPPY THAT MADE ME!!!!:w00t: 

Or how badly I needed that!!:crazy::DI will gladly watch it over and over and over again!!!!!:w00t:

In Buddas Name We Praise

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

, I was relieved to hear the voiceover in HJ's head even as she seems to be negotiating for GO's info with MH that she understands that MH is lying to her. So, at least, HJ wasn't being dumb again. I thought it was rather good of the writer to give us that voiceover so that we knew that HJ wasn't falling for MH's tricks again. It makes me wonder if there have been a lot of complaints of how gullible and stupid HJ is for falling for MH's tricks time and time again. :) 

Even with that voice-over in HJ's head she is visibly shaken by MH's threats. I can see that despite HJ acting tough MH still have some form of control over her and I was almost sure she'd fall for MH's tricks again.  I understand the writer wanting to stretch this to fill the time frame but why is HJ even negotiating with MH she should just tell MH to bring GO in front of her and she will hand the file to her. 

1 hour ago, imgreatgal said:

Even with that voice-over in HJ's head she is visibly shaken by MH's threats. I can see that despite HJ acting tough MH still have some form of control over her and I was almost sure she'd fall for MH's tricks again.  I understand the writer wanting to stretch this to fill the time frame but why is HJ even negotiating with MH she should just tell MH to bring GO in front of her and she will hand the file to her. 

Oh so true...

I was very happy to see her ignoring MH's jibes and being cool in carrying out her revenge.  But for not very long. She mistakenly let out she knew who caused DY's accident which started MH's attempt to trick her. Just for a few needling comments from MH. Then any mention of GO she fell apart. If you knew you have that fatal weakness then work with someone. She got JW's help then started going to Ms. Seo behind his back because he had helped her a lot. She told DY she is not weak... HJ is  dealing with MH who never does anything herself but she orchestrates evil wherever she slinks, so how can anyone work alone against her? I did not realise I was stamping my feet with annoyance when I first saw the scene in a preview. 

The writer must be culling scenes and behaviour from several dailies and transferring it to HJ to make the change so abrupt. There cannot be any thought process involved. 

I re-looked at the prematurely uploaded preview ( the answer to viewers' prayers), I cannot see a continuity in HJ's clothes to indicate when we will get THE episode. I may have missed it because HJ's clothes do give me a headache at times.  

Maybe I should be looking at MH's clothes.

Min Hee tried to discredit Do Yoon that he had amnesia in front of the directors. Do Yoon followed suit because he needed to be off Min Hee's radar in order to look for Ga On. Since Ga On is located then it is Ha Jin's turn to discredit Min Hee in  front of the directors with the audio recording that she ordered for Do Yoon's accident.

I am not bothered at the preview mix-up as finally there is an end to finding Ga On this week.

Archived