[Drama 2016-2017] First Love Again 다시, 첫사랑 Thanks for Watch.

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the bad-genes-in HR theory, she is not going to a good person if remained close to MH.  Luckily for us, this show will end before she moves a grade. 

Maybe they will give ys an episode in her interactions with GO.

I have watched shows and seen movies which have sweet innocent characters who are offspring of bad parents. Who would think an unprincipled greedy old goat and his greedy obnoxious mistress would have a guileless son? It seems possible in Western cultures where children leave home at 17 or 18, but when children stay at until they married or even after marriage, seems like amazing KD again. Must stop thinking. I am going to forgive the twit if he continues to help HJ.

The flighty grandma is becoming interested in Mr. Park which has potential for great comedy. Please writer, give her a life instead of meddling in her children's lovelifes. They are much more capable than she is. 

JW knows how to play with CDB - and he warned HJ about it - all they need to do is play along with him and he is convinced.

in the preview, DY was clenching his fist - meanings he knows what has been happening the whole time he was laying on that bed with his eyes closed.

Big Nam disappeared again!!

@imgreatgal- I think MH told Mdm. Kim about GO when DY got into an accident because she asked why and MH said he was trying to follow Jang who had GO.

Thanks @stroppyse and @viyra, i went back to watch episode 70 to the scene of MH and Mdm Kim conversing but couldn't find it in the subs. MH only told her about HR being JW child and that she'll be of use to them.  Maybe the subs are not giving us the true meaning behind the dialogue in Korean. I also watched episode 69, right after the accident. MH was completely numb and was near hysterical when Mdm Kim question her if she had ordered the accident. Again there was not a mention of HJ's child in the dialogue except Mdm Kim was telling MH of how she she threatened JW's father and stole his fortune and how her crimes were buried when he died. In a way she was telling MH to do the same, that DY's accident is an opportunity for her to claim everything since she is still DY's wife. So it will work in their favor if DY dies.

8 minutes ago, maribella said:

Prior to DY waking up, HJ visited DY. She said that she won't be coming to see him for a long time and told him not to wait. That sounds like a goodbye in other shows.  That was probably what it took to jolt him?

It may very well sound like a miracle but I do believe that love can allow anything to happen and can even bring you out of a comma.  I just hope he remembers everything and is ready and rested because he is going to need all his strength to fight the wicked witch and find his son!!  And take back his life the one he should and could have had....:angry:

2 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

It may very well sound like a miracle but I do believe that love can allow anything to happen and can even bring you out of a comma.  I just hope he remembers everything and is ready and rested because he is going to need all his strength to fight the wicked witch and find his son!!  And take back his life the one he should and could have had....:angry:

The writer had to put DY out of action to show a new improved HJ. Now we can see what she is able to do, time to wake him up and probably the Korean viewers had enough of the show without him.

It used to be HJ's mother who annoyed me, now she is getting a life and getting interested in Uncle Park, 

I want to see that annoying mistress getting a kick in the rear.

1 minute ago, maribella said:

It used to be HJ's mother who annoyed me, now she is getting a life and getting interested in Uncle Park, 

I want to see that annoying mistress getting a kick in the rear.

I know what you mean that mistress is on my last nerve.:crazy: But I have to say just love her Son thank goodness he isn't anything like her!!!

@stroppyse, @imgreatgal

I think JW is just one of those people who just can't pull himself out of the grey area. He doesn't know where he belongs so he stays stuck in between the light and the dark side. MH's continues to have a hold onto JW because he has no one else. HR is all he has and he's trying to protect what's his.  What he has not realized is by protecting HR he's protecting MH. When HJ brings down MH, HR will not escape being harmed in some way. HJ told him he would regret and he will. 

@USAFarmgirl

As always such a beautifully written and insightful post. 

3 hours ago, maribella said:

I like the bad-genes-in HR theory, she is not going to a good person if remained close to MH.  Luckily for us, this show will end before she moves a grade. 

Maybe they will give ys an episode in her interactions with GO.

I have watched shows and seen movies which have sweet innocent characters who are offspring of bad parents. Who would think an unprincipled greedy old goat and his greedy obnoxious mistress would have a guileless son? It seems possible in Western cultures where children leave home at 17 or 18, but when children stay at until they married or even after marriage, seems like amazing KD again. Must stop thinking. I am going to forgive the twit if he continues to help HJ.

The flighty grandma is becoming interested in Mr. Park which has potential for great comedy. Please writer, give her a life instead of meddling in her children's lovelifes. They are much more capable than she is. 

Lol, @maribella, I am  softening toward the twit too. If he continues to help HJ, his reward will be SY.

10 hours ago, awsparkle said:

somewhere. She's willing to take the flack for having a child out of wedlock but GO will not remain a secret. His existence needs to be known and people will be o

It does not seem a big deal to have an illegitimate child in Korea from the KDs. Of course, I stand corrected if it is a very shameful secret. 

Chairman Cha is an example.

@USAFarmgirl, HJ and DY's scene at the hospital was so touching and your description of the feelings and mood of that scene makes the whole experience even more poignant and beautiful. Thank you. 

HJ talked to him about HR and she also told him that she would not be able to visit for some time to come since she was being trailed but for him to not give up. Hearing about his beloved daughter from the woman he loved and knowing that HJ would be prevented from seeing him, he has finally been jolted out of his coma! 

3 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

Thanks @stroppyse and @viyra, i went back to watch episode 70 to the scene of MH and Mdm Kim conversing but couldn't find it in the subs. MH only told her about HR being JW child and that she'll be of use to them.  Maybe the subs are not giving us the true meaning behind the dialogue in Korean. I also watched episode 69, right after the accident. MH was completely numb and was near hysterical when Mdm Kim question her if she had ordered the accident. Again there was not a mention of HJ's child in the dialogue except Mdm Kim was telling MH of how she she threatened JW's father and stole his fortune and how her crimes were buried when he died. In a way she was telling MH to do the same, that DY's accident is an opportunity for her to claim everything since she is still DY's wife. So it will work in their favor if DY dies.

Mdm. Kim and MH have been failures in their  plans against JW - which include the 'JW oppa and "what about HR".  Those two heads are now infested with cockroaches.  And Mdm. Kim's revelation to MH about JW's dad (which I highlighted) would probably be revealed by MH too once she gets cornered.  We all see how she gets scared when she gets busted and fails.  If she thinks she can no longer manipulate JW, she would think of a way to  make him get close to her again and probably team up with JW in putting her mother down by revealing that one big secret.  There is still one big secret that hasn't been revealed - LK and Myunha double contract.

In the jail visit sequence near the start of Friday's episode, MH's mother asks her

그 하진이락는 아이 자기 아이만 찾고 싶은 거야?
아니면 도윤이한테 미련이 좀 있는 거야?

That girl Ha Jin... is finding her own child all she wants? Or is it actually Do Yun that she's hankering after?

That fact that her mother, for all her shrewdness, asks what we know is a silly question, reminds us of how MH always keeps her cards close to her chest. No matter whether some secret knowledge she has is potentially favorable or potentially dangerous to her, she keeps it to herself for a long as possible and comes out with it only to carefully chosen people, either at an equally carefully chosen time, or because she has no choice in the circumstances.  So she revealed that JW was HR's father first to her father alone, and  only later to her mother when she could think of no alternative.  And she only brought up GO when she desperately turned to her mother after it seemed likely that DY's accident could be pinned on her.

But she limited her explanation to saying that HJ had a child and that DY had been injured while helping HJ to find that child, leaving her mother to suppose that she'd been determined to stop him doing so simply to make clear to him that he had no business going out of his way to assist HJ in such a highly visible manner, with his relationship to the child having nothing to do with it. She didn't reveal that the boy was DY's son as well as HJ's., with all the implications that has for the true situation of HJ and DY.

So MH's apparently puzzled response to her mother's query "I'm not sure about that myself" is a sham, designed to limit her mother's knowledge to what MH thinks is the essential minimum. And her mother falls for it. Adopting her strictest mentoring tones, she says 그것부터 알아봐.  그걸 알아야  정우와 하진이 사이를 갈라 놓을 수가 있어  "Make it your top priority to find that out. With that piece of information, you can bust HJ and JW's relationship apart."

Fat chance of that working. We of course know that JW needs no telling that HJ is "hankering after" DY, and that despite her conviction of her own superior cunning and insight, MH's mother is very much in the dark about things MH herself already knows only too well.

34 minutes ago, Mailelei said:

@imgreatgal Exactly, it's so difficult to read JW, you never know what he's thinking. Let's hope he stays in the straight and narrow path by helping HJ with her revenge and not bowing to MH's demands.

@imgreatgal @Mailelei... I just don't trust JW because his revenge will always be his first priority. 

The problem with people like MH and her family is that they have no conscious or attachment to their families. If they had a concious or love for people other than themselves they would never cross the line of messing with someone's family. Cause once you do they will unleash their anger on to themselves. 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@imgreatgal @Mailelei... I just don't trust JW because his revenge will always be his first priority. 

The problem with people like MH and her family is that they have no conscious or attachment to their families. If they had a concious or love for people other than themselves they would never cross the line of messing with someone's family. Cause once you do they will unleash their anger on to themselves. 

If JW's burning drive is revenge against MH's mother, then it would be a great help to HJ, not a hindrance. But we have seen that MH had managed to use his feelings for her effectively. Even before knowing about HR, he had not been entirely truthful to HJ. 

If he is really after Kim's blood, he must know that bringing down MH has to be part of his revenge, otherwise her mother will survive through the daughter, as it is happening now. He is obviously susceptible to MH's charms and her daughter's. 

12 hours ago, baduy said:

designed to limit her mother's knowledge to what MH thinks is the essential minimum.

@baduy  It seems to me that MH wants her mother's approval and if she lets out about GO, all the underhanded things she did to HJ have to come out. A lot were based on emotions which the mother snake would have disapproved. I believe that is why she doled out her information sparingly.

Archived