[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

Anyone know how long they expect to be filming this? I know that it's preproduced and not coming out until fall, so they have time and don't have to put everyone on IV drips so they can work 24/7. It feels like they barely got started, but it's been since the beginning of March? and it's nearly May, so...halfway??

• Like 2

On 11/17/2016 at 2:25 AM, Mymindisblank said:

As much as I like Suzy I don't want her in this! She was great in gu family book but awful in uncontrollably fond! Why can't they pick actual actresses whose profession is acting and not idols? I hope they pick Jung so min (haven't seen her in a drama for soo long! Miss her) or Kang sora! Would love to see those 2 act together again, I loved the quack couple in doctor stranger it's a shame they didn't end up together!

Having said that I will probably still watch it if suzy is casted hah or whoever it may be!

Yeah i don't like suzy too. I was like "What the hell "with the director. Why he's choose suzy. I like Lee Jon Suk with Han Yoo Joo. 

• Like 3

On 4/23/2017 at 5:05 AM, Pikachu92 said:

I like Lee Jon Suk with Han Yoo Joo. 

*sniff* Me, too. They played off of each other well, plus he just looked so incredibly happy over the whole course of filming.

BUT, I know that this is a profession, and it's about becoming a character who is NOT YOU. JS is such a gifted actor; I want to feel like he's evenly matched in talent, so that when I watch, I'm sucked in by the story and convinced of the reality of the *characters.* (Something that did work for me in all of his dramas but one...I was also pro-Quack.) Suzy's character in UF was written to be sort of off the rails, which made it hard for me to sympathize with her and really like her. (The character, I mean; I'm sure Suzy is a perfectly nice person.) I have a lot of trust in Park Hye Ryun, though (writer of WYWS and P and IHYV), so I'm hoping that with a different character and a different point to the story, the characters will mesh better. I'm excited about the premise, anyway.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Anyone know how long they expect to be filming this? I know that it's preproduced and not coming out until fall, so they have time and don't have to put everyone on IV drips so they can work 24/7. It feels like they barely got started, but it's been since the beginning of March? and it's nearly May, so...halfway??

yes, I think they are almost halfway through right now!! :)

• Like 2