[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

SBS Has High Expectations For Lee Jong Suk And Suzy’s Upcoming Drama

Lee-Jong-Suk-Suzy.jpg

SBS seems confident that its upcoming drama “While You Were Asleep” (tentative title) will be a great project to look forward to.

During a dinner meeting with press, a representative from SBS, Lee Yong Suk, said, “I don’t know how the viewership ratings will be, but the work will certainly be something that is talked about.”

He said, “The combination of the video, staff, actors, and script are so great. We were watching the first and second episodes and it felt like a dream. We’ve filmed up to the sixth episode now and it’s turning out just fine.”

He complimented the actors as well, saying, “It feels like Lee Jong Suk found clothes that fit him. He’s not awkward and there’s nothing rough [about his acting]. Suzy also has stable acting. I personally praised her and told her, ‘good job.’ [The acting] won’t be a problem.”

Meanwhile, “While You Were Asleep” is a drama that tells the story of a woman who can foresee adverse events before they happen, as well as a prosecutor who tries to prevent those events from happening. It is set to air this September.

source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/15/sbs-has-high-expectations-for-lee-jong-suk-and-suzys-upcoming-drama/

• Like 1

LJS filming WYWS

C_7QPZtUwAI7ZUp.jpg

lebeau_hair_baek IG: LJS cut his hair after finished filming WYWS last night

i love Jung Jae Chan new hair cut!  :heart:

C_7Vhj2VoAAo1Tv.jpg

C_7Vhj1U0AA1LI_.jpg

more pics under spoiler

Spoiler

C_7Vhj0VYAEkD9m.jpg

C_7VhjzU0AAnJxv.jpg

• Like 1

SBS praises Lee Jong Suk and Suzy’s upcoming drama “While You Were Asleep”

20161114-100948-k-dramafull32149_600x804

SBS bragged about the upcoming drama “While You Were Asleep” starring Lee Jong Suk and Suzy.

They had a dinner with the press and SBS rep Lee Yong Suk shared that this project will surely be a talked about one regardless of the ratings. He shared that the video, staff, actors and even the script are really good.

They already checked episodes 1 and 2 and they liked how it turned out and even stated like it’s a dream.

Also they shared that they already filmed upt o the sixth episode.

The representatives also praised Lee Jong Suk for his fashion and acting as well as Suzy’s acting as well.

“While You Were Asleep” will air this September.

source: http://koreanophile.com/sbs-praises-leejongsuk-and-suzys-upcoming-drama-whileyouwereasleep/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thunder Mage said:

Looking forward for this drama. Since currently I'm experiencing a  K-drama drought.

No currently airing drama interests me enough. Hoping this one to be good. 

Why not watch Suspicious Partner or Tunnel or Monarch or My secret romance or Man To Man while waiting...  

we are all anxious to see the drama rendition of BOTWG :D

Lee Jong-suk, looking good as ever

photo849506.jpg

Actor Lee Jong-suk posted a picture on Instgram.

He is holding a V in his hand and his fans love it.

Lee Jong-suk is wearing a shirt and tie with his hair neatly done.

His flawless skin and handsome features make him stand out and he's currently in the middle of filming the new SBS drama "While You Were Sleeping".

Meanwhile, "While You Were Sleeping" is a drama about a woman who can foresee unfortunate events and a prosecutor who struggles to stop them from happening.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-looking-good-as-ever-106026.html

• Like 2