[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

Since she can see future accident of a person through dreams,

Nam HongJoo (Suzy)  is additional member of Weds-Thurs SBS MiniSeries Superheroes :

Park SooHa (Lee JongSuk)  I Can Hear Your Voice - a guy who can hear people's minds.

Tae GongShil (Gong HyoJin) Master's Sun - a woman who has an ability to see spirits and ghosts after her accident.

Do MinJoon (Kim SooHyun) My Love From The Star - an alien who has super strength, power of teleportation, ability to stop time and super hearing

Oh ChoRim (Shin SeKyung) The Girl Who Sees Smells - a woman who lost her memories after a traumatic accident but gains the ability to see scents/odors/smells.

Shim Chung (Jeon JiHyun) The Legend Of Blue Sea - a mermaid, who has super strength, can hear people's minds and ability to erase people's memories.

Sung HaeSung (Yeo JinGoo) Reunited Worlds - a guy who came back 12 years after his death, has super strength and super hearing.

• Like 6

Suzy and Lee Jong Suk Are The Next K-Drama Couple To Watch Out For

suzy-lee-jong-suk-2.jpg

Suzy and Lee Jong Suk’s new drama While You Were Sleeping is coming out soon, and the first teasers are already here!

With the drama set to start airing soon, everyone is excited to see the two stars and their new project. 

Previously, they shared photos together from the set of the drama, showing how close they’ve gotten since they began filming. 

However, as former BBQ Chicken models together, it’s not the first time Suzy and Lee Jong Suk have worked closely together! 

With the drama set to begin airing at the end of September, fans can’t wait to see the two reunited on screen! 

Suzy took to Instagram to share the first full-length video teaser from the drama, which gives a brief look into the series’ intense plot. Watch the trailer below

http://www.koreaboo.com/kdrama/suzy-lee-jong-suk-newest-k-drama-couple-watch/

• Like 6

@ddeokbokkii @Riman Rakshit I agree with you, changing the future and ruining the criminal's plans can/will possibly put both Jung Jae Chan and Nam Hong Joo in danger becoming the targets of some of these criminals so they'd stop their interference in their crimes!! and I think Jung Jae Chan would be the 1st and main target: 1st because he's the one who'll be actively stopping these crimes and 2nd figuring and believing that he's having tips about their crimes from a young woman's dreams will be a little hard for them to detect and believe for a while at least!! still I believe we will have our happy ending 1st because I NEED THAT and 2nd up till now writer Park Hae Ryun's works always had happy ending and we can hope she doesn't think about changing that...pleaaaaase!! :sweatingbullets:

15 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

new stills!

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20170911102106240?f=m

Sukki and Sangyeob - Prosecutor duo

sooooo handsome :love: and this is him loving taking selcas per character discription?!! :lol::wub: 

cr: owner

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bara Tresna said:

The Second Teaser at Fanmeeting Lee Jongsuk

Cr:Suzy_news

thank you so much for sharing chingu!! :wub: 

from the little I can understand Jung Jae Chan told Nam Hong Joo "I won't believe your words. not I can't but ! won't!!" because then he'll be asked to help and he won't do that!! so he believe her words but doesn't want to get involved in all this at 1st!! and she said that she doesn't want know why it's him nor why she's having these dreams, which makes me sad for her!! it's really bad to have these kind of dreams!! 

• Like 4

Talking about that how bad it is to have those kind of bad Dreams, how ever that HJ ability is counted as  superheroes,  actually one of my friend is similar to HJ case , she said me that sometimes she dreamed something bad and then they really happend for her , but the difference is that her bad Dreams aren't that mucu scary and bad to be honest and also it's not like that it happens for her very often,  and she told me that once when she was at High school she dreamed that she'll fail on math and then she really failed,  she also said me how annoying these dreams are and they makes her nervous,knowing my friend experience now I'm more carious about  this drama and HJ dreams

And the main theory behind this drama is really interesting for me , what can we do if we know future....? I know in Koream culture they believe in Fate a lot so does that , will this drama going to be Against it and say we can change our future and it's not just about fate ?...this is intresting : )))

• Like 5

Hj42nlh.jpg

Lee Jong-seok, released a photo taken by Suzie "

Actor Lee Jong-seok released a picture taken at the filming party 'Zangsa'. 

Lee Jong-seok recently posted a picture with the director at the shooting site of the SBS drama 'You are sleeping' on his SNS.

In the photo that Suzie took, there was Lee Jong-seok, who is making a charming pose.

The fans in the warm atmosphere of 'Party Jamsa' are reacting such as "I want to see Lee Jong - seok soon".

http://www.dailygrid.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=59132

• Like 5

Suzy Shows Off Her Short Hair In “While You Were Sleeping” Stills

S. Park September 11, 2017

Suzy4.jpg

After releasing a teaser and stills of Lee Jong Suk, SBS has now released drama stills of Suzy from the upcoming SBS drama “While You Were Sleeping.”

In the photos, Suzy sports her short hairstyle while playing the character Nam Hong Joo. In some of the photos, Suzy shows a cute, bubbly side to her character when wearing a red pork belly restaurant apron and saying “Hwaiting!” In contrast to this are other images of Suzy with a painful expression on her face after waking up from a nightmare, or pondering with a pen in hand and notebook nearby wearing a red tracksuit and glasses.

Suzy’s character Nam Hong Joo is a temporarily unemployed woman who is helping out at her mom’s pork belly restaurant, with a special skill no one knows about—she can see the future in her dreams and they are so accurate that all of them have come true in real life and they have never been wrong. So, she has developed a habit of writing them down.

In order to better portray the character Nam Hong Joo, Suzy cut her hair short for the first time since her debut and discussed with the production staff about her character’s special skill, environment, and changes in emotion.

“While You Were Sleeping” will air its first episode on September 27.

• Like 5

“While You Were Sleeping” Unveils Romantic Main Poster Of Suzy And Lee Jong Suk

While-You-Were-Sleeping1.jpg

Upcoming SBS drama “While You Were Sleeping” has released its main poster!

The stunning image features Suzy and Lee Jong Suk in an embrace under the moonlight and flurries of cherry blossoms. The text in the middle reads, “I saw you in my dreams.”

A source from the drama revealed that the poster image is the ending of the first teaser video and also a scene that will be included in the drama. It was filmed at a park in Seoul in April, and this image was chosen for the main poster as it is a beautiful representation of a scene that is meaningful to the two actors.
“While You Were Sleeping” will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays via SBS and is set to begin on September 27.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/11/while-you-were-sleeping-unveils-romantic-main-poster-suzy-lee-jong-suk/

• Like 4