Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

Guest keosua

Below news and pics are from kites.vn with credit to @quynhanh93 (many thanks quynhanh93).
Kim Min Jong and Yoon Jin Yi are on top seach in Korea (24Aug):
6609c93d70cf3bc7bbb86470d100baa1cc112af5
New pics of Yoon Jin Yi
ec7418d0502eaf551bf7a7ace152ba66_484676571b7b5bb17da653e2204f1e88a1eb462_4846765320fa602da9e7a0498b7f6f77fd8abc9_48467650dc04018929aad40bead34014306d500_4846766

Sorry if pics do not appear as this is my very first try, in that case, Yoonie would be able to help :-)
Nice weekend to you all,

Guest Yoonie1430291685

Couple "us-against-the-world"  :)>-The purest one I have ever seen on a romantic drama. They just had kisses on the cheek and holding hand (like babies dating :)) )

Picture credit to me (Yoonie ^^)

img19761.jpg

Couple "us-against-the-world"  :)>-The purest one I have ever seen on a romantic drama. They just had kisses on the cheek and holding hand (like babies dating :)) )

saved!!! i know rite the purest love ever lol...but im kinda not satisfied with only the cheek kisses...i mean i know like KMJ said if they have kind of racy kiss the viewers will not love yoonmaeal as much as how they r loved today...but cheek kiss?seriously...cant they have at least yoon kisses maeal forehead?(for me kiss on forehead is romantic!or on her eyelids!) quick peck on the lips maybe?...

@felcar_luv ikr! this is type of song that i really like!im in my 20s but i love those 80s n 90s kinda songs..n i really love this song of KMJ!

Guest felcar_luv

kaykafisyah said:

Yoonie

wrote:

»

Couple "us-against-the-world" 

:)

>-The purest one I have ever seen on a romantic drama. They just had kisses on the cheek and holding hand (like babies dating

:))

)<br />

<br />

Guest felcar_luv

@keosua welcome to the family of KMJ fanatics....let's make this thread to a thousand page or more Yoonie said: Couple "us-against-the-world"  :)>-The purest one I have ever seen on a romantic drama. They just had kisses on the cheek and holding hand (like babies dating :)) )

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

Anyong Anyong,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

Geez.. I’m not here for only one day but the thread has already advanced by 4 pages o_O.  How hot oppa is??  Anyway, let’s celebrate for 100++ pages and thank you for all of our efforts.

@Yoonie   Whao, you went to Chulalongkorn Univ.??, I graduated from there..but 20 years ago..hahaha.  Were you an internship or an exchange student here?  Well, you don’t like love story in Harvard?  I think this is a good drama and Lee Jung Jing steals the scene from Kim Rae Won LoL.  Another good K drama that I’d like to recommend is “Midas” (SBS2011) where Jang Hyuk also graduates from the law school.  This drama is about the new & aggressive law graduate (JH) who works for the financial & investment witch “Yu In Hye” (Kim Hee Ae).  But the things turn sour ‘coz his boss betrays him and so he comes back to revenge her.  I personally rate “Midas” as one of great K-dramas of all time.  Don’t miss it!

I really like your YoonOppa’s collections.  I saved all of them.  So handsome, so gorgeous and so cute!  Whenever he wears in suits, cardigans, apron, etc – he always looks good ;)

@Im   OMG, KMJ’s naked body makes me nose-blood.  In AGD, he’s got nice body with firm muscles – even looks better than he was in Guardian angel.  I just watch the very beginning episode of Hyena.  KMJ didn’t look good here and he was very chubby at that time which made he look a bit old.  I don’t like the look of playboy in this drama, so I just watched for a few minutes and then stop watching it.  I like him to play as a polite & smart guy like in Bimil, AGD, ROL.  Geez, I’m very narrow-minded ><.  I think he has the image of nice & polite guy so he should not accept to play in this rated drama.  The co-star of Hyena is Park Si Yoen (the actress from My girl).  I wonder she just get married last year but she just made a movie this year and she was playing first-time nude!  The movie called “the Scent”.  I’m afraid that her hubby’s gonna kill her hahaha.

@Kay  So headache for his hairstyle >< hahaha he really looks like PJG.  KMJ has the best look with short-hair like Yoonie Oppa, esp in Hair Cut <<< SUPER cute & handsome.  I try to withdraw his charming poison so many times, but I just can’t.  

Talking about weird hairstyle, the actor which often dares to change his hairstyle the most is Jang Guen Sok.  I used to like him in “Hong Gil Dong” but when I watched “You’re beautiful” I change my mind to like the CNBlue guy Yong Hwa hahaha. 

@felcar_luv  Wow, you post many oppa pix..I save most of them ;) TQ so much.  Haha, like Kay said, you’re not the oldest in this thread.  It’s me because I’m even older than YoonOppa by one year T_T.  Though I still prefer to call him oppa.  For Nike commercial, I think KMJ is the only one presenter (also JDG???), you’re a good cutter ;)  

@kesf  The tape cassette..really great antique :)  Carefully keep this stuff..it will be valueless.  I have this Bimil DVD set as well

@keosua  I’m also the one who often searches for KMJ oppa news.  So, you’re VNM?

@farzan  Welcome new face to MJ family.  Happy happy our family has new face everyday ^,^

Guest felcar_luv

@felcar_luv  Wow, you post many oppa pix..I save most of them ;) TQ so much.  Haha, like Kay said, you’re not the oldest in this thread.  It’s me because I’m even older than YoonOppa by one year T_T.  Though I still prefer to call him oppa.  For Nike commercial, I think KMJ is the only one presenter (also JDG???), you’re a good cutter ;)  

@farzan  Welcome new face to MJ family.  Happy happy our family has new face everyday ^,^

Wow!! It's great to see so many new faces at this thread and it's really moving forward at a pretty quick pace.

Thank you everyone for your contributions and now, I can sit back and relax and let you gals do the work. Since

KMJ's thread has only been revived not long ago, we are coming along very well. Great job, everyone! Give yourselves

a pat on the shoulders.

As I can take a break from my searching and posting for MJ's stuff, today being a Saturday, I met up with 3 other MJ fans.

So... what do MJ fans do when they get together??? Talk about MJ of course! :) We met up very early in the morning

for breakfast, then it was lunchtime and we have a salad lunch. We shared stories of MJ from when he debuted to his most

recent drama AGD/Sinsa. One of the fans had just returned from Seoul, she visited the SM Art Exhibition, went to Mango Six

for the 2nd time and to the Italian Cafe where Do Jin proposed to Yi Soo. Showed us her photos of her trip and the best part

was that she bought for us the High Cut magazine. Now I don't have to on my PC to see the photos but just pick up the

magazine and see our sweet Yoon and Meari couple. By then, we realised it was High Tea time, so ate some more and

continued our MJ happy talk. I must say, the 4 of us have a really fantastic and wonderful time together. It's through MJ

that we have become good friends.

viewimage.php?id=minjong&no=29bcc427b78b

@kesf what a nice gathering! and i envy your friend..but i envy you more since you have the hard copy of the high cut magz! what i did on my weekend today..went to karaoke and sang illa illa song n reminiscence our yoonmaeal couple..

@im_cun we have 2 make our own gathering now..calling all KMJ fans in KL for a meet up session!

and guys..here's what i wanna share today

not much info on this...its 1995 MBC weekend drama 'Apartment' anybody knows if this drama is still around on the internet for us to watch?