• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@MiAmour Thanks for the preview, chingu! :wub: I understood that MTG mentioned the word "meet"... so I guess, he must have said: Let's meet.

Another thing is: OHH has tracked down a cellphone and he is calling KGJ to tell her that he has succeeded!

Ur welcome darl~ :blush:

im sure that MTG called KGJ right? since he seems has interested towards her LOL :tongue:

@MiAmour thanks a lot for the preview! If my ears heard correctly, I think HH told KJ that he found the owner of a place... i heard 댁포 i.e. Daekpo (perhaps anyone can help me if I spell this correctly in hangul). When written with 주인 i.e. ju-in (owner) e.g. daekpo ju-in chajasseumnida, in the complete sentence, my dictionary came up with i found the owner of the villa. Not sure how accurate is this.... subbers help!! :-D

And, yes taegu calling someone saying he has something to tell him/her in person. This sentence has the word mannaseo (to meet) and iyagi issoyo (tell something) when combined becomes 'I have to talk to you' .... Really need to brush up my korean...have been neglecting it for so long T_T. Perhaps this complexity is why I am putting my k-study on hold for such a long period...huhuhu

OMG, i think he said to his dad, 'because i am very special!!'  ... erk...

How cute is are these :)...just scroll

@Prettysup That last scene looks like some sort of commemoration scene - probably for all the victims

@titania1000 LOL on the "being a friend of MTG" :tongue:

@isbes83 You mentioned "her"....hmm...well Fated to Love you had Jang Hyuk and Choi Jin Hyuk, he will be starring in Tunnel, the drama that will air in the Voice timeslot from next week.

15 minutes ago, lexicon said:

How cute is are these fan arts of JH, KGJ and MTG :)...just scroll

Are these fan art? They were released on OCN official facebook and Instagram pages. I was  hoping they will make some official merchandise out of these haha 

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

How cute is are these fan arts of JH, KGJ and MTG :)...just scroll

@titania1000 LOL on the "being a friend of MTG" :tongue:

@isbes83 You mentioned "her"....hmm...well Fated to Love you had Jang Hyuk and Choi Jin Hyuk, he will be starring in Tunnel, the drama that will air in the Voice timeslot from next week.

my bad, thinking of different people! that choi jin hyuk from emergency couple

25 minutes ago, triplem said:

Lol! Just as we were saying how little his hacking skills were being utilised. 

True, but with him they at least try to show he's got some skills. Poor Eun Soo is completely left out unless they get some more PPL. 

If I were completely honest, I'd say that any mention of Hyun Ho's genius hacking skills makes me laugh. For me it's just like when a doctor watches a drama about doctors and rolls his/her eyes because of the silly portrayal of their profession. :D Thankfully, I adore this drama and the nonsense parts are small. 

You don't need to be hacker to track a website or get information about the owner of some villa. Writer and PD messed Hyun Ho's and Eun Soo's characters so much, it's sad. When they introduced Hyun Ho as a genius hacker, I expected to see him actually hacking, but what we've been shown is him using programs they have at the police station. I can't even call him a hacker, with what's shown so far he's a script kiddie at most. And I need to mention that the blame is solely on the writers and/or PDs. The actors gave it their best, Yesung did a great job with Hyun Ho. I think this role suits him well.  

53 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Are these fan art? They were released on OCN official facebook and Instagram pages. I was  hoping they will make some official merchandise out of these haha 

You know what...I was just thinking the same thing after I posted!...I will just edit the fan art part! Why I got confused was because I thought I had see very similar "pics" of JH before. I saw some comments on IG also enquiring whether these were offical or not.

6 hours ago, titania1000 said:

The preview looks thrilling: let's hope we'll be lucky and have the episode tomorrow night.^_^

Odilettante made a long but compelling read to answer an ask about why shipping don't work for suitable for Voice's character :

It's really worth reading even though i don't agree with her...:tongue:

Haha, i felt like she is talking to me who just intended to ship KJ/TG

but when i said "shipping" i dont mean that i want Tg is saved by the love for her or sth like that. Yes he is monster and i doubt he knows anything abt loving someone and im sure i want him to go to hell /repay for what he has done.

i just thought abt a little sweetie and painful thing for him if he failed the battle partly because of his feeling for her. It may make the ending fantastic for me. Thats all.hehe

for KJ/JH i know there's no romance and they are just friends or comrades, i like this pairing and ok with it. I gave up shipping in this drama anyway lol

for HH&ES i am not really interested, they are cute but to me its not giving a feeling indeed

Archived